It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: 6 mystical notes that open the 3rd eye (video and mp3 files)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JarredAus
Wow Thats Awesome Stuff... Im Just Starting To Play guitar And Im Glad Its Just Those Simple Notes Also Cheers For Tabbing Them. Did Anyone Else Get the Feeling They Have Heard It Before?

Yes! that feeling hit me when I first listened to it in the other thread just a few seconds into it, but not on guitar. Synthesizer or xylophone or something. Can't place it well, but yes.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JarredAus

Yeah... It reminds me of the scale from "Close encounters of the 3rd kind"... the way they communicate.

Other than that... it's a strange pattern, oddly i feel like I have, yet i haven't heard it before; if that makes sense.

welcome for the tab.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulletproof_monk
reply to post by ChaosMagician

if there is a face there i didnt make it intentionally. I made it using the program apophysis

That's cool. I totally see a face there.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

just wanted to post something so i could get back to it. looked at the picture for a long time and swore that it was moving around while listening to the notes. crazy thanks

edit on 6-12-2010 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I've been laying down every night before going to bed and listening to binuaral tracks, and have been having VERY interesting out of body experiences. So far I've seen fractalating geometry, been in the presence of what I take to be extra dimensional perceptions, and felt overall better about my everyday life. There is something to be find in sound vibrations that just cannot be expressed by our mouths, or even understood as something that language can describe

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
IT almost sounds like the old NBC peacock song back when I was a kid..strange

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I'm really glad to see this come to fruition. I'm going to do a rendition soon, I need to get around to it. As I sit here listening to these notes, drinking coffee, I feel that this archaic sound has been played since ancient times. This is great. Once I finish a version I'll post it here as well.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to make this mp3. I will report back on its effects. Since this exercise is directed at opening the third eye (stimulating the pineal gland), one may also consider removing fluoride from their lives (in any form, toothpaste, water, etc). Please visit link below or Google for “Fluoride and the Pineal gland”.

www.fluoridealert.org...

ILAL

no thing

PS It does sound familiar, not sure why
edit on 6-12-2010 by no thing because: Additional comment

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is good. Real good. Reminds me of the time I left my body and watched something take over my body and they made me play some wild funkin grooves. phaser + chorus + fuzzwah + delay. its in the music. its in you

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I am at work and am playing it. Unlike listening to other music with no words, I have trouble concentrating on anyone thing or reading anything work related. As if the music is telling me to concentrate only on it. Interesting. Thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Here's my version on bandcamp.com, I think it's a little better than rapidshare. Easily playable. Hopefully everyone gets any idea of what the melody should sound like:

mysticnotes.bandcamp.com...

Glad to have finally recorded this.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by droneonline

Please please please make this longer. I'd love to play it for about 20 minutes. I guess I can download it and "repeat", but I was thinking you would be able to expand on your original rather than just looping.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So 20 minutes from now I could be flying around the multiverse in my Merkaba, very cool...

I've been doing the 432 thing myself.

Once I heard the Rockefeller's and Carnegie's were instrumental in setting the 440 international standard I balked and looked for something that made sense.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Quite insteresting, i just listened to the youtube vide twice over and can feel a pressure in my forehead that started after about 10 minuites in and getting sort of images in my head. Its definatly made me feel calm too as i was mulling over a few work related problems prior to listening to it and now i don't care about them. I can hear a sort of energetic noise, not sure what it is, but when i focus on it i feel energised somewhat. I will repeat it again for a few days in a row and see what happens.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
you know what else opens the third eye, marijuana. i think that's why marijuana is so heavily regulated and punished in n.america.

the powers that be don't want your mind opened to new possibilities and realities. next time you smoke weed ask yourself questions to things you always wanted to know the answer to and you'll get a whole new perspective on things.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp

Here's my version on bandcamp.com, I think it's a little better than rapidshare. Easily playable. Hopefully everyone gets any idea of what the melody should sound like:

mysticnotes.bandcamp.com...

Glad to have finally recorded this.

Are you sure your last note is G flat? What I play/made matches the video above but not yours.

thanks

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by droneonline

just did this as a little break from work:

misterdrone.com...

Great!
Now be an awesome person and make a 15min long version of this baby.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Yes washingtongrewhemp's thread kept me up too late last night.

Thanks for posting this. I was looking for this stuff last night but couldn't find much, what I did find was short pieces.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sator

unfortunately I won' t be able to take the time to really "extend" that piece of music in a meaningful way....it was just a little improvisation played around those 6 notes that were mentioned in these 2 threads....just a Rhodes-piano and some reverb....a quick little experiment so to say.....

....I can easily loop just those 6 notes (as in the first two bars) to whatever time...that's not a problem....I can do that when I'm back in the studio tommorow if somebody has any interest in that....

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for this, It is definitely doing something even after only a short while.

Next time I take acid I will try this at the same time. Psytrance can do amazing things whilst you are tripping, I'm sure this will be interesting!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join