It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks, Assange LINKED to Rothschilds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Wilileaks, Assange LINKED to Rothschilds

coto2.wordpress.com

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has won an award from The Economist magazine, a financial publication controlled by the Rothschild banking family, and he has also featured on an “Economist” video clip, raising questions about conflicts of interest. Assange predicted a bank run could be triggered by bank data leaks but he does not mention that this would result in the robbery of millions of people because of the way the fractional reserve banking system works, and profit the banks.

Is a false flag bank run hyped by the banker’s media and carried out by a Rothschild operative being pl
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.infowars.com
nrswealth.com
edit on 5-12-2010 by justone1 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You can Google this headline and bring up other sources. We definitely know that our banking system needs a definite change and we must think of ways to move from our current manipulation by a few people to a more stable and fair system. This article emphasizes the impact a bank run may have, which includes taking money from innocent and hardworking people. They feed off our fear. This is what they want. This is how they manipulate us, remember 9/11? We lost mso much more than lives that day. We gave some of our freedom away because of fear. It seems that everything behind this is leading us to this same thing. It just doesn't add up. Whether this is true or not, I ask you

coto2.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by justone1

He wins an award so he is linked to the Rothschilds now??

I wonder how many awards all the Rothschilds foundations dish out every year..
Must be lots of people with links...

Another flimsy attempt at disscrediting wikileaks with zero proof and much speculation...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have neither the info or the tools to discredit Wikileaks. Nor do I have the proof that it's intentions are completely benign. I do believe that any information that could causse chaos and wreak havoc to incite panick is not 'good' information at all.

I do believe that information that is disseminated and improves, that builds and inspires is much better and more effective.

We can wait and see.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Not sure what you're trying to say justone ?
Does receiving an award from someone mean you are linked to them ?.
You can see that a private dutch multinational advertises on these pages

ATS linked to ING bank !!!!

I look forward to further elucidation of these nefarious links
I want to see the photos of Julian topless in the Rothschild family pool

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So he got an award from a publication. Since the Rothschilds own two thirds of the world, including most of the media, anyone who works for any publication, receives any mention, any recognition is LINKED to the Rothschilds?

It seems to me as though this is an example of trying to make the evidence fit the perceived crime, or clutching at straws.
edit on 5-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hey I got an award from a company connected to the Rothschilds, does that make me a bad person? No, it just means I got an award and that is all this means for Assange as well. Stop trying to turn everything into a conspiracy with him.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by justone1
I have neither the info or the tools to discredit Wikileaks. Nor do I have the proof that it's intentions are completely benign. I do believe that any information that could causse chaos and wreak havoc to incite panick is not 'good' information at all.

I do believe that information that is disseminated and improves, that builds and inspires is much better and more effective.

We can wait and see.

In that case, TPTB infestation will never be exposed and cleared from government. If you think it's possible to clear out the vermin without them panicking and trying to cause fear and chaos, I think you are wrong.

The ONLY people who are panicking right now are TPTB themselves.
edit on 5-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It's also possible they gave him the award to use it to discredit him later, exactly in this way...I mean one could imagine all sorts of scenarios.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I guess that makes me one of the NWO goons too since I won an award from big money in here. It's all so clear now

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

bah
read the pentagon white paper
they mention all of these methods for discrediting wikileaks
even giving them a public award to cause doubt
linking them to the cia

would you rather the boa keept squeezing the people or
do you want thoses emails that show criminal actions?

the whole
this will damage people not banks is
like me holding a gun to my own head
"give me the money or i get it"
lol
xp

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The more and more we find out about this guy, in addition to the response by government and it appears as if all is not what it seems. I'm not so sure what to think about this specifically, but the fact that the MSM (to include "the Economist") is working in conjuction with Assange, is suspicious enough. Just the way that the media seems to be cradling and defining this guy's character, is telling in its own right.

I think it's now safe to say that WL has opened a whole new can of worms and sadly, not what we were looking for. Unfortunately, it has a lot of people fooled and that is where the real damage comes in.

--airspoon

I have neither the info or the tools to discredit Wikileaks.

I do and it can be found here: The Danger of WikiLeaks: Why the organization could be doing more harm than good

With this subject matter, credibility is everything and the realization that there are very good odds and many red-flags pointing to WikiLeaks being a disinformaiton campaign, is enough to look at WL with caution. Furthermore, the logical understanding that if WL itself isn't intentionally spreading disinformaiton, then they have even better odds of being exploited by government, unbeknownst to Assange, to be used for the pusposes of spreading disinfo.

The potential is there and I just don't see why the government wouldn't, at the very least, take advantage of WL to spread disinformation. It's kind of ridiculous that so many people who claim to be awake, just blindly put faith in this organization, especially when that faith requires one to ignore so many red-flags.

Nor do I have the proof that it's intentions are completely benign.

The burden of proof is not on you. The burden of proof lies with the person making extraordinary claims. Just as Carl Sagan once said, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." It is Assange trying to get us to believe in his operation, flaws, holes, red-flags and all, not the other way around.

The potential danger of WL spreading disinfo is far worse than any benefit, especially considering the quality of information that is leaked, as none of it is very high-level classified material and in fact, it isn't even mid-level secrets.

What's even crazier, is that I'm seeing many self-touted "truthers" who used to claim that they needed "proof" or at least evidence before running with something. These same people used to go on and on about how foolish the trusters are, for blindly believing in something without evidence or with evidence to the contrary. It seems a little hypocracy is in order.

With that being said, I am willing to give these people a little time to come to their senses, as I guess everyone is subjected to human emotions and subjectivity that can often blind us to rational.

--airspoon
edit on 5-12-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by earthbell

Don't have the topless picks you may want. Not my kind of info. The post was really to have people take step back and think. Everyone seems to be jumping on the Wiki bandwagon. It's seems like the Wikileaks drama seems to played out in the mainstream media. Yet mainstream media is really good at censoring things that they don't want us to know.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Thanks airspoon, nice to get some support around here

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Really that is very loose speclulation just because you are in a magazine does not really link you too its owner...

kx

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

We can wait and see.

Ok, how about give us an example of how you would disseminate information about liars, deceivers, warmongers, murderers and thieves in a way that builds and inspires, and would be acceptable to you.

edit on 12/5/1010 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Another example of how desperate wiki haters are . They will cling on to everything. Funny thing is nothing has stuck so far. All crumble . Keep trying maybe you will get it .

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
The more and more we find out about this guy, in addition to the response by government and it appears as if all is not what it seems. I'm not so sure what to think about this specifically, but the fact that the MSM (to include "the Economist") is working in conjuction with Assange, is suspicious enough. Just the way that the media seems to be cradling and defining this guy's character, is telling in its own right.

I think it's now safe to say that WL has opened a whole new can of worms and sadly, not what we were looking for. Unfortunately, it has a lot of people fooled and that is where the real damage comes in.

--airspoon

What exactly is suspicious about newspapers that are happy to increase their readership? lol I just don't see the mystery there. The response by the government has been to try to shut him/them up, shut them down, find some way to arrest him, and I suspect they wouldn't mind if he met with a fatal accident, well that is so long as they could confiscate all the insurance documents before they were released or at least find some way to blind the populace so they couldn't read them. lol I think the only thing suspicious about how the govt is reacting is that they are more worried about the light that is revealing the dirty deeds they should be held accountable for, than they are the deeds they should be held accountable for.

Has a lot of people fooled? The only foolishness is yearning for the monkey don't see, don't hear, don't speak syndrome.
edit on 12/5/1010 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoAngel2u

We can wait and see.

Ok, how about give us an example of how you would disseminate information about liars, deceivers, warmongers, murderers and thieves in a way that builds and inspires, and would acceptable to you.

The same effort effort that spent in finding, researching, tracking, stealing, and leaking information, could be used to create a new trading system, one that does not involve stealing, or lies, or fake money. People needs would be met and everyne is given an equal rights, equal freedoms, and equal respect.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

The international banksters will do all they can to dissolve the United States because our people continue to foil globalism. We bucked the global warming ruse that would have provided a global governing and taxation structure. We block treaties that make the US subservient to global institutions like the world law and court. We are, basically, a pain to the globalists in our voters' insistance on asserting an American idenity, the constitutional rule of law and self interest.

The latest threat is to the Fed as we demand to know where they spend our money and what interest it brings to us as a Nation. The US is a pain to globalists and I hope we always are and even moreso. But they are going to try to make us submit with political, social and economic chaos. This wikileaks is one of those destabilization efforts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join