It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama should resign if approved UN spying: WikiLeaks founder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Looks like the world at large is becoming rather tired of Obama's narcissistic personality disorder. Many world leaders believe Obama and Soros used Wikileaks to spy on the United Nationa and world leaders. The cry for Obama's resignation is being echoed throughout the planet.

Obama should resign if approved UN spying: WikiLeaks founder

www.google.com...\
docId=CNG.7936abe2aac85ef50ca11a2d6b6c031b.dc1

MADRID — President Barack Obama should resign if it can be shown that he
approved spying by US diplomatic figures on UN officials, the founder of
WikiLeaks said in an interview published Sunday.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fredcall

I dunno really i think Obama is a good guy with some bad baggage to carry + hes by far a better president than bush, i think it'd be a shame for him to leave before he makes a real difference, which im semi-sure he will

edit on 5/12/10 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Do you think MAYBE this is him trying to prove that he and his site (Wikileaks) are relevant? He himself said history would be altered because of these leaks, now with much adu about NOTHING, he is trying to linger in his 15 minutes of fame because he has nothing left...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredcall

Many world leaders believe Obama and Soros used Wikileaks to spy on the United Nationa and world leaders.

Eh? Do you have a source for this? Which world leaders said this?

second
edit on 5-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmefoc
Do you think MAYBE this is him trying to prove that he and his site (Wikileaks) are relevant? He himself said history would be altered because of these leaks, now with much adu about NOTHING, he is trying to linger in his 15 minutes of fame because he has nothing left...

No I don't. I believe he is fighting for truth and an end to the insanity of these governments. And I agree, the whole chain of command should resign. They are trying to deflect from their own crimes by making this hysterical, vicious furore against Assange - and he is redirecting attention to where it should be.

Ron Paul for President!
edit on 5-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
US embassy cables: UN seeks answers from WashingtonUnited Nations official says US order to diplomats to glean intelligence on UN leadership may breach international law
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Wow, this guy has some courage. May God protect him and keep him and his family safe.

second

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

youre drinking the koolaid too quick

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It's funny how he isn't calling for any fatwas.
He has a peaceful solution, while the government demands murder!

top topics

join