It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird UFO recorded over Ohio 24/11/10

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Absolutely a flying cereal!!

In some moments it could also be a cromosome

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
reply to post by Human_Alien

Looks a whole lot like this, identified, video to me:

I do think it's wonderful people are taking time to look. I'm sure more substantial sightings will be documented because of it!

Are you serious? The only thing this has in common with what I posted is, they were both video taped.
Please tell me you're jokin' so I can go on

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hundroid

She changed location....and flights also change direction. If a flight is going away from you will it not seem to move slower than a flight moving from left to right?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBrooklyn
My mistake. I've only seen it on one other video which was posted in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com

It was a compilation of ufo sightings this year so now looking back at that video, I see it's by the same poster if you fast forward to around 7:41

Good memory!!!!
Yes, it is the same clip. I am very impressed with you sudden recall ability

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Why thank you very much

It was hard because I didnt want to seem like a fool but I knew that wasn't the 1st time i saw that particular kind of ufo.

It amazes me with all sightings, especially the great footage, most of them are the same, but not all. So this one definitely stuck out to me

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

Unfortunately it is a contrail. Not all contrails are long some only last for a short time. If you note the position of the object at the beginning of the video it is closer to the middle wire than the bottom wire. At about the 2 minute mark it is very close to the bottom wire. This thing is not "hanging there" at all. It is a contrail reflecting in the sun. In MY opinion of course.

I'm not sure you're wrong however, not sure you're correct either.

Yup, another post.....another fence to sit on.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

She changed location....and flights also change direction. If a flight is going away from you will it not seem to move slower than a flight moving from left to right?

A flight? Are you saying there's an airplane in this too?

If this is a contrail then, it's a left over contrail and the plane is long gone.
C'mon. I may not know contrail-101 but common sense has to take over at some point.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I cannot believe it's an airplane, it goes beyond my principles

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

When I watched the video compilation I recognized the objec of this OP at the very first moment. It's difficult to forget it!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I'm glad the Chemtrails have affected your memory thus far so that's.....a good thing

Yeah, this thing ain't a weather balloon. It's either a strange looking contrail (well hell, it COULD be a chemtrail come to think of it) or, it's a classic UFO in the sense that we haven't a clue what this is.
It is interesting to say the least and I give props to the woman who filmed it. She did a great job (even if it is a con/chem trail which, I don't think)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Double post. Now I have to think of something pithy to say. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

All easy problems have already been solved.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Have you never seen a contrail in the direction of the sun setting? The plane is emitting a contrail going away from the camera person. Contrails can be very short depending on the atmospheric conditions. Here.....this is a perfect example.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Have you never seen a contrail in the direction of the sun setting? The plane is emitting a contrail going away from the camera person. Contrails can be very short depending on the atmospheric conditions. Here.....this is a perfect example.

www.youtube.com...

Yes, of course I have.
But this particular......thing, looks a bit too short to be a contrail.

You say it's a contrail.
Others say it isn't.

Fact remains, we weren't up there next to it so it still all boils down to our opinion.

I am literally on the fence and won't budge until I see (not hear/read) proof one way or the other about this, incident

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
OMG!!! look at this one!!! We are being invaded by the homosexual aliens!!! PINK PINK PINK!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Did you watch the video??? no you didn't...the contrail is solid with the moisture in the clouds, breaks, and WOW ....a short contrail reflecting off of the sun. It doesn't take rocket science to spot something we see every day.I don't understand how believers such as myself can mistake or be so blind to the obvious. Post something we can all agree is unbelievable. I eagerly await the day. Sigh.....I'd be better off looking at night time footage with a cameraman who has drank 9 pots of coffee and has Parkinson's disease.
edit on 5-12-2010 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

i think you may need to rewatch the video. Contrails do not look like God's misplaced horseshoe. Contrails don't keep that anomaly-shape while moving. Thankfully the trees in the last 30 seconds of the film help us see the fact that it is indeed moving. If I'm wrong though, let me know.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

It looks NOTHING like what I posted.

Again, I am not saying this isn't a contrail but the way it looks (unBROKEN) has me considering it may be something else. It just doesn't look like the remnants of a larger trail. That's just MY opinion.

Go ahead, Post all the contrail videos you want.
Comparison won't do any good unless you can find the EXACT same kind of U-shaped left-over contrail at sunset as the one I posted.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Did you watch the video??? no you didn't...the contrail is solid with the moisture in the clouds, breaks, and WOW ....a short contrail reflecting off of the sun. It doesn't take rocket science to spot something we see every day.I don't understand how believers such as myself can mistake or be so blind to the obvious. Post something we can all agree is unbelievable. I eagerly await the day. Sigh.....I'd be better off looking at night time footage with a cameraman who has drank 9 pots of coffee and has Parkinson's disease.
edit on 5-12-2010 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

With all due respect, the examples you've posted have no relevance or resemblance to the video in the OP.

Furthermore, your condescending attitude, or type tone when presenting your side of the story tells me that you're bull headed, as well as arrogant. Forcing your opinion, repeatedly, without any form of evidence or fact to back up your claim almost makes you seem desperate for acceptance.

Why does everyone feel like they've got something to teach someone else? We understand that you believe this is a contrail, now let it go. Bulldozing your opinion from page to page won't lend any more or any less credence to your claims.

I for one have never seen a Golden Crisp/Sugar Smack shaped contrail.

I should come out from under my rock more often.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

How about this?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This video's been on here a couple times. I don't feel like hunting for the link but I'm sure you could find it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join