It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Simple Question for my 1st Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hi, I have been following ATS for a couple years, and decided it was time to finally join. ATS has kept me open-minded, and gave me the motivation to start doing whatever I can to help people wake up in this day of age where people are so distracted with their day to day lives. I'm ready to start my project for waking up people to stand up and fight for freedom to live their lifestyle of choice, while love and respect for all is the foundation for everyone. I hope to get help and advice from the members here, and find some people that are ready to do what it takes to make sure the future for this world is a bright place.

But for my first post I wanted to bring up a simple question...

CAN SOMEONE PROVE TO ME THAT ALIENS DO NOT EXIST?

We have always asked if aliens are out there, but I find it funny that nobody takes the time to think about it from the opposite perspective...

So, any takers?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
i dont think theres anything out there that can prove they dont exist...
I'd like to see that too
But as time goes on, it's hard to imagine that we really are the only species out here....

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I can't prove that they don't exist, and personally think they do. It would be pretty arrogant to assume we're alone in the universe.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
there are more stars than grains of sand on earth, and were the only one?

Not only do I think they exist I think there here.

care to discuss?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fearlessfreedomfighter

Welcome to ATS!

I'm glad that you've decided to join.

To answer your question, no, nobody can prove whether or not Aliens exist. It's impossible in today's day and age, without them landing on the front law of the White House, all V style.

If we had an answer, the forums on ATS would probably not be as popular as they are. The fact that we don't really know is what keeps the toping interesting and alive within the UFO/Conspiracy community.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Proving that something does NOT exist is a pretty tall order!
None of us can say for certain what IS millions of light years away, so how would anything but conjecture come about debating what ISN'T !!!

Can any of us really prove that WE exist, let alone prove something doesn't?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Hi fearlessfreedomfighter, and welcome to the Introductions forum of the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
How can you possibly prove that something does not exist!

You can allways narrow it down via probabalistic arguments - in which case it seems exteremely unlikely that intelligent physical life exists anywhere near us.

Just as it seems highly likely that the universe is teeming with otherdimensional conciousnesses.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I know it is quite impossible to prove something that DOES NOT exist, but I find it interesting that in today's world everyone assumes first that we are the only ones out there, before assuming that there are plenty of places just like earth full of life...I guess it's like mankind use to assume that the world appeared flat just because thats how it appeared to be.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by masterofnone

True, how can we prove that anything truly exist??

It is almost impossible to prove that we have some sort of soul, and there is a non physical side of our existance...but for me thinking about it too much makes me look up and ponder too much about what life is all about

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

and I am curious about your thoughts on aliens already here...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Seems like you have travelled a path and feel what many others feel right now, the end times are here and virtue is the key to the future.

I would recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun to get a new perspective on the meaning of human life(and its origin), the end times and how to become a truly good person.

www.falundafa.org...

The power of reciting positive words:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Sorry, double click...

edit on 6-12-2010 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Been researching for over 12 years regarding if extraterrestrials exist... and the answer is yes... We Do.

if you want to do more homework and research

Search JKrog08 in the Member section... RIP

Dulce... Phil Schnieder

And quotes from famous people about extraterrestrials...

it's a good starting place... BTW the Search option in the top left corner helps... (not trying to be mean) make your own conclusion and take everything you read with a grain of salt and skepticism.

Fox

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I believe in Aliens but if I was debating I would say..

Nothing exists until we find it.

Proove me wrong ;-)
edit on 6-12-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz
I believe in Aliens but if I was debating I would say..

Nothing exists until we find it.

Proove me wrong ;-)
edit on 6-12-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

The question is, who is "we"? Do you mean your government or do you mean "everyday" people or just you and your friends?

I believe lots and lots of everyday people found aliens or saw the saucers but the "official truth" is different...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

the proof is in the media, lol and the government... Of course no one can prove they do not exist.

top topics

join