It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason/Illuminati Symbols in Movies-The Black and White Checkered pattern

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Is it just a coincidence?You be the judge.And notice it's usually the same actors in most of them.

www.youtube.com...

That's a lot of movies,and a lot of years!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

While I don't go for everything presented in the video - here is my problem or concern with regards to the checkered floor in the Lodge.

I suspect that it's a reference to the "reality" of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, which leads to death and separation from the source-creator, as distinguished from the tree of life, which leads to everlasting life.

I could offer more insights on this, but I'll disgress, and would simply ask that Freemasons here clarify what it means and signifies, and if possible dispell this concern regarding what I've deduced, which if true, represents a usurpation of the authority of God who alone, as the transcendant Abolsute, trascends good and evil and may therefore stand in judgement.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Al co- incidence. You need to prove your allegations. name the mason(s) involved & their lodge & might have credibility but at this stage not true!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I could offer more insights on this, but I'll disgress, and would simply ask that Freemasons here clarify what it means and signifies, and if possible dispell this concern regarding what I've deduced, which if true, represents a usurpation of the authority of God who alone, as the transcendant Abolsute, trascends good and evil and may therefore stand in judgement.

From the Entered Apprentice lecture (which places it in context to the other symbology on the ground floor of King Solomon's Temple):

The Mosaic Pavement is a representation of the ground floor of King Solomon’s Temple; the Indented Tessel, of that beautiful tessellated border which surrounded it.

The Mosaic Pavement is emblematical of human life, checkered with good and evil; the Indented Tessel of the manifold blessings and comforts which constantly surround us, and which we hope to enjoy by a firm reliance on Divine Providence, which is hieroglyphically represented by the Blazing Star in the center.

The wording my vary slightly from jurisidiction to jurisdiction but this is fairly typical.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

While I don't go for everything presented in the video - here is my problem or concern with regards to the checkered floor in the Lodge.

I suspect that it's a reference to the "reality" of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, which leads to death and separation from the source-creator, as distinguished from the tree of life, which leads to everlasting life.

Pretty accurate.
Then again, i'm just a regular mason form Houston. I'm all my superiors are keeping me in the dark about its true meaning.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
double post

sorry
edit on 5-12-2010 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Actually what does he need to prove? Everything is in the video. I say: it's a nice catch.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Where do you all get all this vast amount of information about freemasonry, I really would like to know. But no one seems to be able to answer that question. Its always something you heard, or some youtube video you've seen, or some website. No one ever has the original information from the source. The only source I am aware of is the Worship Master of the lodge that made me a mason, yet he seems to be unaware of all this extra info as well. I wish everytime we went to a lodge meeting, we traveled to other dimensions, but it seems no one in my lodge knows how to do this, Not even when we go to the Grand Lodge, has the Grand Master ever opened a portal to Niribu or talked to Xena. I must be missing out somewhere. So someone please educate me on where I can find all the secrets of masonry.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

Wrong. The implication is that Mason's are planting these symbols with an agenda.Prove they doing. Your argument is null & the whole thread is an attempt to again take cheap shots at Masons!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Actually I know few things about masons, so to me he doesn't need to prove anything because I know he is right. Of course, you have the right and the privilege to demand for proof, but to me this video was enough already as I already see the patterns.

Your argument is null & the whole thread is an attempt to again take cheap shots at Masons!

And your parents forgot how to behave when you're speaking with others. So ask your parents why they forgot to teach you the basics of "How to behave when you're speaking with others.".

Oh, and if you believe this is any sort of attack against the Masons, you're wrong. This video is just presenting they like the "black and white" pattern floor. It's a bit old fashioned and maybe they should advance with the ages, but actually I don't have any problem with this sort of achitecture at all as I also like this style (I prefer it in corridors, not in halls, but that's a matter of taste. This stone floor is too cold in the winter.).
edit on 5-12-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I know you're really gun ho about this, but couldn't this be that people who design movie sets like their to be a nice even contrast in the foreground while filming? Or it could simply be a popular style. It seems more of a coincidence to me, but I'm not saying I don't believe in the Illuminati. Just that this seems to be more of a coincidence.

edit on 5-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So ask your parents why they forgot to teach you the basics of "How to behave when you're speaking with others."

Wow no proof so you have resorted to trying to be insulting to my parents. Your mouthing off obviously speaks volumes about your parents! Diversionary ay?

Actually I know few things about masons, so to me he doesn't need to prove anything because I know he is right.

What do you know? Where is your proof?. Sounds like a "Cop Out" here. Your word is not good enough here. You need proof that an actual mason authorised this. Names & lodge?

All these threads on ATS are designed to take cheap shots at Mason's. Guess what am I not even a Mason. Just sick of seeing the unfounded & straight out lies thrown at them in this site.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

If you want to piss me up with your style, you may try, but you'll fail. You're wasting your time.

Your word is not good enough here.

May I ask who the hell are you to question me or anyone else here? A no one. So let's stay on this way. Until you can't behave, you can't address people properly, it would be better if you would stay silent and stop demanding anything from anyone.

All these threads on ATS are designed to take cheap shots at Mason's. Guess what am I not even a Mason. Just sick of seeing the unfounded & straight out lies thrown at them in this site.

And you know, I'm sick of some 15-16 year old psycho kiddos whose don't know how to address people properly. If you don't like it, why don't you grab your pack and leave? ATS, users or people in general won't change, because the almighty 15-16 year old (Based on your style) is demanding it. Get a candy, sit into the corner and cool down kiddo, okay?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

So in effect, it does represent a "ground" or floor of the duality of good and evil, that's what I thought, thanks for clarifying.
What you've offered there can easily be considered the lighter interpretation, of people's lives checkered with good and evil, but in the lodge, it's the actual floor, the ground.

I feel so sorry for Freemasons, the degree to which they don't even understand what they are being drawn into, until it's too late. They themselves are victims of a hoodwink.

edit on 5-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I feel so sorry for Freemasons, the degree to which they don't even understand what they are being drawn into, until it's too late. They themselves are victims of a hoodwink.

I am not quite sure why you feel I need your sympathy. I am an adult and fully understand all the decisions I have made in regards my personal life.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I am not quite sure why you feel I need your sympathy. I am an adult and fully understand all the decisions I have made in regards my personal life.

Masons are making decisions, but unfortunately where hierarchy lies, corruption, blind following and blind faith lies. Masons are not an exception in this matter.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

When you enter the lodge and take your place, you walk on a floor or a ground which depicts in effect the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. If you think it's accurate, then why not remove yourself from that kind of framework..? See, it's a rebellion against God's authority, which temps man to think in this way, and to integrate teachings that are framed in this manner, because it separates us from God, and places us into another domain.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You have nothing!. First you create a diversion by attempting to insult my parents, Then you tell me to go. Wow just admit and address the fact you have no proof Mason's are responsible for putting this into Movies & TV. That is what the thread is about not creating diversions!

May I ask who the hell are you to question me or anyone else here?

Just as you have a right to state our opinion I have a right to question them. You do not have to answer but your argument looks very weak if you don't!

If you want to piss me up with your style, you may try

Wow you even swear in your posts. By the way I'm not a child & your profanity well that speaks for itself. You even have audacity to have a go at my parents. Anyway back to point of thread Prove this Mason's at work. Names & lodge thank you!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

All I'm saying is that the rock of ages, the Magnum Opus, the cornerstone and the foundation, the ground of all being and becoming, has nothing to do with the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, but has everything to do with the tree of life.

How can you fully understand your decisions surrounding masonry, if upon entering in, you don't know anything, or where it leads or what it might really signify?

All I know is that there IS a spiritual controversy surrounding a rebellion against God's authority and true nature, which is not resolved by attempting to conquor or take the place of God, standing in judgement and knowing good from evil. That type of duality kills, and leads to separation. The allagory of the garden of eden is a very important clue about what to avoid and how to regain access to eternity.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412
Masons are making decisions, but unfortunately where hierarchy lies, corruption, blind following and blind faith lies. Masons are not an exception in this matter.

Considering we elect our Grand Lodge officials for one year terms I do not see how the entire hierarchy can be corrupt unless everyone was corrupt.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join