It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hip-Hop Conspiracy (covers everything from impending civil war, to the NWO, to alien ancestors)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
watch these vids
www.youtube.com...
see any nwo symbolism? they make triangles w. dey hands over there eyes, singn bout runnin they town like a feudalistic king, in a post apocalyptic city.

www.youtube.com...
eminem sings about bein made king after the creation of the nwo

www.youtube.com...
wayne claims blacks are martians, and that it's not about race anymore

and of course

www.youtube.com...

in the vid it's obviously a post apocalyptic battle ground. the white family's runnin, while these blacks are goin to war. he brings up he could leave in his space ship, says that soon it's gonna be on for a nigga, after he picks up the world and drops it on its head. also on the vid, you see him and eminem shoulder to shoulder runnin #. he walks up in the world and cuts the lights off?

eminem sings about bein cornerd. about havin to leave the game. i think he's singin about the last stand of the aryan race yo.. u seein wat im seein?

then in the I am not a Human Being video (kinda self-explanatory)
Wayne sings about his Alien roots, a unified black front dividing the U.S. (weakening us for foreign invasion imo), the significance of ghetto superstars, so on and so forth. Watch the vid (lots of area 51 symbolism) and the lyrics are practically flaunting his NWO #.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-12-2010 by hoaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I havent watched the videos yet as I will in the next few minutes but I just wanted to say before viewing is that I wouldnt take heed into anything lil wayne says with the worst STD on the market and the 8hrs it took to restore at least 10% percent of his teeth

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You people listen to rubbish music. I am amazed at how particular groups listen to different types, and why do some groups in particular listen to such negative music?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This music is horrid and is part of the reasons why I stopped listening to music with vocals in it.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Segador because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hoaxer

I have to admit when I saw the eminem and wayne video by the end I was shocked that wayne had a part in that. I thought my a.d.d was going to kick in but the story kept me watching.

But then I saw the last video " I am not human", although the visuals of files and e.t.'s were interesting I couldnt stick around til the end.

Lil wayne says " i know what they wont tell you"

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It get's better...

Jay-Z’s “Run This Town” and the Occult Connections

What better guest to the White House situation room than Jay-Z. After all, he's certainly earned his right in society to be put on a pedestal and treated with a higher security clearance than most dignitaries. [/sarcasm]

Sigh...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Certain "groups" listen to certain music because of whats marketed in their area.

For example
Is Classical music or Opera marketed in Bed Stuy, Brooklyn? or Compton, California?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Ok, well i have to say this. Jay Z, he is so generic and popular for some reason, i could see him being perpetuated by the NWO/TPTB. With the amount of symbolism he uses but doesn't talk about really anything, he could just be another perpetuater of NWO symbolism. However, those examples of Eminem and Lil Wayne, not IMO.

Eminem's Lose yourself, you had it wrong in the sense that Eminem talks about wanting to become a "king" as we move closer to New World order, not after. He means he sees all the bullsh*t that is coming and wants to get up there before crap happens. So that song isn't really about that.

Lil Wayne's "Drop the World". I have listened to that song so much involuntarily (my friend's GF's favorite song) and I know that it is about the industry and people dogging them, not about what the OP says. It was made around the time that people were dogging him and him wanting to "drop the world" on their head, in the sense that he will take all of the crap people throw at him and then just turn their world upside down on them.

Then, with Lil Wayne's reference to being an alien, that's just something that Lil wayne does. He's a weird dude and says crazy stuff like that. I've heard enough of his stuff that its just something that he says. I'm not even a fan of him, but i usually have a habit on picking up the crap like that in songs, like in Jay Z's crap.

Sometimes, things will sound subliminal but its just the fact that New World Order is becoming such a common saying nowadays.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hoaxer

i'll give you some advice kid, eminem and lil wayne aren't hip hop artists, they are pop stars. their music is about as shallow as a soap dish. what you got to understand is that the nwo created these groups for one purpose, profit. they don't write their own songs, the same person who writes all the other pop artist music does. yes i mean like lady gag gag and justin biebler. there is a reason artists are only popular a month or so now before the next "great" (lol) artist comes out. that reason is so you buy artist A, but then quickly lose interest and buy artist B when they begin to advertise and feature them on tv. does this make sense? now for the good part, these are a few actual hip hop artists who leave more talent in the toilet bowl every morning than lil wayne has in his whole body. don't listen to these people who are saying hip hop isn't music and all that, they don't know what they are talking about, and they are acting ignorant and like snobs. you will have this, don't worry about it, they are probably nerdy anyway. enjoy.

edit on 6-12-2010 by freakgenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

11mins 48secs

6 million plus hits...

Nuff said...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

the number of views has nothing to do with the quality of the music. kanye west is garbage.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Don't forget your Immortal Technique

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hoaxer

Alien beliefs and hatred against "blue eyed devils" is a big part of the Nation of Islam - Obama's friends. Rap is is the hind end of humanity. But Americans love that gutter.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

lul not really my favorite artist, but he's ok

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
You people listen to rubbish music. I am amazed at how particular groups listen to different types, and why do some groups in particular listen to such negative music?

I don't like rap and normal I would say the same thing.
I think you're just typecasting Lil Wayne with all the crappy rappers with "Lil" in there name.
Listen to the lyrics to the songs from Lil Wayne's album Rebirth, the lyrics are quit interesting.
He also has a back ground in theater and was an arts major in school.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakgenius

the number of views has nothing to do with the quality of the music. kanye west is garbage.

We're on the same side of the fence. Did you even check what he said at the minute mark i posted. I'd reccomend you fast forward to that part of the video. My point is over 6 million ppl have been subjected to it!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Freakgenius great music. What is ironic is that I'm already in the process of making a similar thread. However soley on the works of Lupe Fiasco, he cleverly and clearly implies conspiratory ideas, not to be mistaken with Immortal Technique and how he bluntly states them, Lupe hides it in metaphors, still speculative however not as vague as the OP references.

I know its already been said but those hip hop artists are just pop stars and shouldn't be used to judge if hip hop is good music or not. Even though I love Eminem.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by beholdblight

do yourself a favor and delete all the lil wayng songs on your hard drive
why do people like him anyway?
did you ever see this picture?

is that something you can cosign? i know i can't
honestly i can think of twenty rappers better than lil wayne
he sounds like a drunken lesbian when he giggles like a schoolgirl over his garbage tracks
how can anyone like that crap? i was at this dudes house and there was a lil wayng song on
this dude straight up said the alphabet in a song
and everyone was like ohhh thats sick
no, wrong, try again. i would rather get kicked in the balls than listen to lil wayne

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

oh i see, got you man
kanye is another novelty rapper for sure
complete and utter garbage, or as our friends in the uk might say
a bunch of rubbish
to quote a song i posted
you don't know any lyricists, you only know what a gimmick is
so so true

new topics

top topics