It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian firefighters come to Israel's aid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Palestinian firefighters come to Israel's aid

www.jpost.com

The Palestinian firetrucks are more advanced than Israel's, Channel 10 News reported. The modern firetrucks were reportedly a gift from the European Union, which contributed millions of dollars to establish a Palestinian firefighting force.

Arriving at nine in the morning on Sunday, Ayish said, "We were received respectfully." He added, "After all, we're dealing with a humanitarian issue which knows no borders,"

Jordanian firefighters were also sent to help fight the Carmel fire on the gr
(visit the link for the full news article)

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

When asked by Israel Radio how they felt about fighting a fire in Israel, the Palestinians responded that it was partly a humanitarian work, partly their job as firefighters, and that they believe Israel would help in the same way should the Palestinians ever find themselves in a similar situation.

There is still hope!
Something can still be done, all that is needed is to get rid of the stupid leardership in both regions and the people need to rise against the antique old idea that people of different faiths cannot live together.

No matter what the region is...... no family on earth wants to wake up in the morning with tanks passing by from their bedroom window, no family wants blood on their hands for living in an illegal house and waking up to rockets being fired in their front lawn.

Israel/Palestine, this conflict only has two problems
Hate and Those In Power

Get rid of the two and there is your solution!

www.jpost.com

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You know, we tend to forget that the "enemy" bleed the same red blood we all bleed. This gives me hope. Thank you for this post. S&F.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I see hope in my eyes. I hope this was a lesson to Israel, to know how it feels like being helpless and to be inferior in terms of techonology in specific aspects.

I really hope that this event has opened the eyes of the Zionist regime. It's a really sad thing, and may the dead ones rest in peace. It must have been a very painful death...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Wonderful story... thanks for posting

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Beautiful.

I made a thread were I actually hoped this would happen, but I was skeptical. But now that it did happen I can say that I do have some hope things could be worked out. At one point in history the Arabs and Jews lived peacefully side by side with each other, even baby sitting for each other. I'm happy for the good news.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

That is absolutely a fantastic story....these are the posts that are worth flagging....not all that negative crap!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

s&f

Why not? We are all human..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
at least the Palestinians are putting in effort, what are the israelis doing?

theres no hope, the israelis will always turn around and stab the palestanians in the back... they wants a greater israel...

the true reason those firefighters are helping is because they know that one day that land will return to them...

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I would love to say that this gives me hope also, but sadly it doesn't. Unfortunately, this act probably won't be remembered or even considered by the Israeli government, who I believe to have an agenda of wiping out the Palestinian people, or at the very least, wiping them out of the region.

So, while I commend the two sides on working together for the betterment of mankind by putting out this fire, sadly this probably won't be translated as such to the two opposing political movements. I fear that Israel won't stop until the Palestinians submit and the Palestinians won't submit until they are all dead or driven out. It has become clear to me that Israel has an agenda of making a whole Jewish state or a complete Israel and the Palestinians have an agenda of not letting that happen and retaining their way of life.

I believe that if both sides were honest in their intentions and if both sides really wanted peace, then this would be a mile-stone, but it is painfully obvious that peace is being intentionally and even covertly subverted or sabotaged.

I believe that the only hope for the region (both Israelis and Palestinians alike) is for Americans to wake up the reality and stop funding and supporting this conflict. Of course that won't happen so long as pro-Israeli lobbies have a grip on the government and media. Without the US funding this conflict by giving tons of money and weapons to Israel and supporting this conflict by blocking UN resolutions and strategically posturing, Israel will continue to dessimate the Palestinian people. After all, it is Israel who benefits from this conflict and the oppression of the Palestinian people. There really isn't a reason that the Zionists would want peace, as peace seems to hender their agenda.

Sadly, this latest move won't do anything to better the relations between Israel and Palestine, in my opinion, though it is good that it will probably save lives in the short run. I think we just need to appreciate it for what it is, and that is saving lives in the short run, though I highly doubt that anything else could be read into this. This should however underscore that most people don't have a problem with each other, it's the governments and their hiddens agendas that posits people to fight each other.

--airspoon
edit on 5-12-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Agree with everything you said.

We in the West know TPTB want to manipulate us it is the same everywhere.
Star and Flag to the OP

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You see how peaceful they are. and yet isreal continues their injustice!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
I would love to say that this gives me hope also, but sadly it doesn't. Unfortunately, this act probably won't be remembered or considered by the Israeli government, who I believe to have an agenda of wiping out the Palestinians, or at the very least, wiping them out of the region.

Yes but it being considered by the israeli govt. isn't as important as the people remembering
It's always about the people, the problem is people forget this

Look.... more hope!

Look, again more hope!

See..... It's always about the people!
Same goes for the U.S. and the many wars they are involved with

It's about the people, I agree with you on your point about the Govt., but we have to empower the people!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Feel the love...
Lets have more of this..

kx

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Jews against Zionism are nothing new and in fact, Jews are some of the most vocal activists against Zionism and the state of Israel, always have been. It has done nothing thus far to stop the attrocities taking place in that part of the world. You are fooling yourself if this is going to matter one bit on the long run. There has often been olive branches handed between the two sides, as far as the people are concerned, However, the people are unfortunately subject to their government and the propaganda that is spewed.

--airspoon

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
I would love to say that this gives me hope also, but sadly it doesn't. Unfortunately, this act probably won't be remembered or even considered by the Israeli government, who I believe to have an agenda of wiping out the Palestinian people, or at the very least, wiping them out of the region.

What will be rememberd is how muslims 'supposedly' cheered the deaths of 40 israelis on a forum.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 israelis

Sad world we live in.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You need to defrentiate properly between jews and zionists.

Zionists are satanists who follow talmud.

Jews are peaceful who don't believe in the 'promised land' and follow the Torah.

Those are the real jews you are showing in those clips.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

When asked by Israel Radio how they felt about fighting a fire in Israel, the Palestinians responded that it was partly a humanitarian work, partly their job as firefighters, and that they believe Israel would help in the same way should the Palestinians ever find themselves in a similar situation.

There is still hope!
Something can still be done, all that is needed is to get rid of the stupid leardership in both regions and the people need to rise against the antique old idea that people of different faiths cannot live together.

No matter what the region is...... no family on earth wants to wake up in the morning with tanks passing by from their bedroom window, no family wants blood on their hands for living in an illegal house and waking up to rockets being fired in their front lawn.

Israel/Palestine, this conflict only has two problems
Hate and Those In Power

Get rid of the two and there is your solution!

www.jpost.com

S n F

I said virtually the same thing in another thread but got shouted down for it!

Having said that, this act does not surprise me.

Before the leaders on both sides saw that much money and power could be accumilated by inflaming hatred, we all got on quite well and were freinds.

However the vile stream of hatred perpetrated by both sides leaderships acted as a venom that poisoned any freindships, and made us blind and mad. The former things were forgotten and replaced by fury.

I have to admit to being consumed by its effects, and it took me to leave, and being no longer fed by that stream to see how duped we have all been.

I will also admit to reverting to type sometimes on these boards when goaded by imberciles, usually when I have had some beer lol, and for that I appologise.

But thanks for posting MA

A reminder of how we used to be... And should be again if we dam that stream by getting rid of our puppet masters.

We are both tragic victims of these monsters.

Its time for them to go.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
A BIG APPLAUSE for the Palestinians

They are not all the same. It's always easy to pick on the negative, so then good shows up, it shall be told, heard and not forgotten

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Khazarian and Ahkanazi zionists call themselves jews but they are not jews.They are a bunch of satan zionists whose ultimate aim is to use the 'promised land' to achieve their evil goals.Once they destroy the Al-Aqsa mosque by 'accidental' fires and underground excavations they will build their Masonic Solomon temple on top of it and babylon will be revived.Look at the israeli flag, the two lines represent nile-eupharates through which the promised land is near it's completion.Both babylon and solomon temple are covered in that area (stolen palestinian lands, golan heights, US troops stationed in Iraq).

Carl Marx, leon trotsky, hitler, rothchilds and majority of the elitists are from khazarian and ashkanazi bloodline.Hitler was the founder of israel because it's him that signed the Havaara agreement for the zionists to have their own land.It's also a proven fact that ashkanazi rothchilds funded nazi war machine.Millions of people died under these nutters.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join