It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunked: "Wikileaks is Anti-American

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
All wiki leaks is: a front in which to distract the sheep from the real issues at hand. So that your eyes and ears make the mind believe, "This is news!"

There isn't any news in wiki leaks, never will be. The same old distraction in a new way.

Slight of hand....

Anti-American whatever, pay attention to this stuff and you have fallen for the psy-ops once again.

Might as well sit in front of the TV all day and consider that reality.

Good day.

And the real issues are...* [this is a required field]* fill in the blank in a few succinct words to save us all going through 1966 to early 2010. as far as the actual releases are concerned, not one named "person" is in denial so far. As for the rest, of course so far they are only "persons", but it is only a step away from those "persons" becoming named individuals on the grapevine. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall....

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

TheAbility, the reason these leaks thus far have been so important, is not exactly because of the information in them. Sure, anyone who's done a bit of research will already know most of what's been released. What IS important, however, is that the release of these cables have shown just how "UN-AMERICAN" the politicians at the top are. Honestly, look at how they're scrambling about, throwing out garbage propaganda phrases and trying their best to manipulate the public.

Yes, the release is just a distraction... a distraction for TPTB, to show their true colors to the citizens of the world.

Maybe you should take a second look, instead of instantly dismissing what's happening right now.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have to further add, I don't hate America or the American people (besides say a few idiots) - I was a tad hasty with my remarks, although a handful of greedy bastards have changed your image.

Same as everywhere else.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onix Verumi

TheAbility, the reason these leaks thus far have been so important, is not exactly because of the information in them. Sure, anyone who's done a bit of research will already know most of what's been released. What IS important, however, is that the release of these cables have shown just how "UN-AMERICAN" the politicians at the top are.
Maybe you should take a second look, instead of instantly dismissing what's happening right now.

I think you have a fair point there. It is the reaction to these leaks that is disturbing....

kx

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Onix Verumi

TheAbility, the reason these leaks thus far have been so important, is not exactly because of the information in them.

There isn't anything new in any thing wiki leaks has released!

The government lies, known.

The government kills civilians, known.

The government does what it has to make money and retain power, known!

The government has been the same since the beginning of history, corrupt. Known!

The government lies, known.

And the thing the government knows, the sheep will pay attention to detracting before making changes.

So in the end, the sheep still aren't going to do anything about it!

Wiki leaks hasn't brought anything new to the light of day, NOT ONE WORD!

edit on 5-12-2010 by theability because: wording

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Yes, the release is just a distraction... a distraction for TPTB, to show their true colors to the citizens of the world.
bang on onix i agree totally......and they sure are showing them. calling for assassinations....disgusting.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Well, don't worry for me friend, I've sensed for a long time that all governments end up being corrupted in some way. Maybe because it is created my man don't you think? Especially those who've created their own delusion of a superpower bubble that will never burst. I bet these wikileaks are not so surprising to those who are trying their best to discredit them and the source which they came from. Mr. Assange and his team better have some otherworldly protection because the easily willful manipulated masses are not gonna help either. Look at some already casting the NWO stones at him.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolcath

bang on onix i agree totally......and they sure are showing them. calling for assassinations....disgusting.

I also agree,
The release of the files may only dot the i's and cross the t's, but that is the crucial difference between rumour and truth. If there is criminal intent, in any of those cables by a named person or persons, they should be shamed. They will, in the case of diplomats hide behind their immunity. Any nine-to-fives coming out with calls to assassinate, usually end up in the clink. The crime of incitement to violence obviously only applies to the streets, and not to the golden balls shoving paper in their embassies.
edit on 6-12-2010 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by budski
It's the same as the lable "anti semetic" that they try and stick on anyone who DARES to criticise.

You can be against US policies without being against US people - sadly, some people just don't get, OR use it as a strawman to try and discredit others.

There's plenty of it about, in all arena's and unfortunately, people have bought into it.

I have been very critical of my own country's involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan - does that make me anti - my own country?

No, just able to see past the bullplop and propaganda.

There's nothing wrong with patriotism - it's blind patriotism that's the problem.

That and lying, attacking other sovereign nations to steal their resources and generally being a bully on a worldwide scale.

The US is heading for a fall - sadly it's the nice, normal people that will suffer, not the ones who created the mess in the first place.

But isn't that always the way...

In fact, your post made me think that it is actually the people who are criticising the wars which they believe to be wrong, and government corruption which they see, who care about their country and are PRO-American.

Those who see these things and say and do nothing are actually anti-American. It is every American's duty to hold the Government accountable and ensure that they do not abuse their authority.

As ever, the Government (ab)uses words to turn things on their head.
edit on 5-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

I agree completely. it is us who are willing to stand up, who are the true patriots. wcitizen you sound like a good friend of mine who was lost in a war with no medals and no recognition.I don't believe wikileaks is endangering anyone; but they can embarrass people. I say let's hear it!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

I agree completely. it is us who are willing to stand up, who are the true patriots. wcitizen you sound like a good friend of mine who was lost in a war with no medals and no recognition.I don't believe wikileaks is endangering anyone; but they can embarrass people. I say let's hear it!

I like your spirit! And I'm so very sorry about your friend. I can tell you really cared about him.

edit on 7-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join