It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help needed explaining somthing about me.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Not sure how to start this so maybe a little disclaimer.

I am going to ask for some help explaining something that has/is happening to me.
This is not an ego trip or a wind up or a story that I am making up to gain attention.

I am asking here for a perfectly valid reason.
After reading on here for a good few months I believe that this site has both highly intelligent members and a very diverse range of beliefs.

I am not asking for one person to tell me a definitive answer but for as many of you as possible to ask me questions so that I may gain insight and understand it better. Imagine a gestalt therapist if you will!

The reason I am asking is that so many people have had so many opinions of what is occuring I genuinly do not know who to believe but wish to move forwards in my life. I promise to answer any(if any!) questions truthfully as I am doing this for myself and there is no point to the exercise if I am not honest.

Many thanks

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sorry, but is there an actual question in your post?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thefamiliar

1) Do you have precognition, and if so, what do you see leading up to that fateful date of December 21st, 2012.

2) If not precognition, then perhaps remote viewing of same.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
How did you know what to ask him?

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

1) Do you have precognition, and if so, what do you see leading up to that fateful date of December 21st, 2012.

2) If not precognition, then perhaps remote viewing of same.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

He asked us, the readers, to ask questions, but he didn't say what kind of questions, so I blindly started the ball rolling just to see where it goes. This is interesting.
edit on 12/5/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Are you connected to your higher self?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This isnt going to be another one of those "hidden_hand" walk-in alien sort of threads is it?

I mean.... those were fun and all....but..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Sorry, but is there an actual question in your post?

I think the truth is right here:

This is not an ego trip or a wind up or a story that I am making up to gain attention.

... except invert that statement.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Whoa, thank you all I was not expecting too much!

In no particular order:

InertiaZero, No although I dont know to whom you refer I assume they are the kind of threads I was worried would inhibit this one having any benifit to me, and instantly dismiss this as an attention craving oddbodd. I have no intention of creating a new John titor or anything like that(although I would say that wouldent I?)

v1rtu0s0: sorry, it was very ambiguous but Its not a single question and I'm looking for some non biased opinions!

this_is_who_we_are: I do but then again dont we all? Please understand I am not trying to set myself up as a soothe sayer or prophet! My problem Is that I have one situation and many possible reasons for this. I will try to explain a litle more?

I went to a doctor and he said I had a chemical imbalance and needed to take pills.

I went to a psyhiatrist and they told me I had a psychosis and required therapy.

I spoke to a very good friend who is spiritual and he said that I had been possesed by an evil spirit.

I spoke to another very good friend who believes that I am entering the next stage of evoloution due to the dawn of the age of aquarius.

the list goes on and it seems everyone I meet seems to fill me with more and more differing reasons for what happens. I am not convinced by any of them if i'm honest although It would be easiest to take the pills as it where.

I just want to talk it through with a few people before I do!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Wayno, A fair comment although if thats what it is I am in denial!

and It appears I have an innate ability to fool people(including myself)

Stellify, I dont know Either yes or No i Am Insane

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
In that case, a list of side effects and symptoms will be in order.

Everyone else says that there is some sort of defect or there is something paranormal occurring, but how do YOU feel about yourself, and your situation?

I say dont worry, if you are happy with who you are, and you do not a danger anyone else.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What exactly are you experiencing? Are you hearing voices and/or having visions? Does your family have an opinion on what you are experiencing?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

Thank you!

symptoms have at various times up and including.

Loss of memory and loosing time. over two weeks in the worst instance.
delusions including the belief that I am a direct decendant of the Nephilim and have an Enitity within me that I have been entrusted to keep contained.
blackouts, speaking in tounges. on two occasions I have (apparently) attacked people although I have no real memory of this.
The unshakeable feeling that I am in the wrong place and very alone.

I understand that all of this leads to one conclusion but I just really want to be sure

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If you have been diagnosed by a doctor and a psychiatrist, I would reccomend listening to them.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

In that case, strictly from a scientific standpoint, I would take the medication and see if the symptoms subside. If they do, then you will have to come to grips that your brain just isnt wired like most. Ive had to do this when diagnosed with Epilepsy. It sucks, to know that your brain may not operate properly, yet you are fully functional and reasonably intelligent most of the time.

So if the medication helps, and the symptoms disappear, it's obviously some sort of psychosis.

If you take the medication, and it doesnt help, or gets worse, then tell your doctor. review all known options before you jump to the paranormal explanations.
Thats what any good scientist would do.

If all medical reasons are exausted, then maybe you can start on the paranormal explanations.

Thats what I would do.

Hope everything gets better for you!!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
the gut: see above, they come and go and at the moment I am of the opinion that I'm proberbly a nutter! two weeks ago I was convinced of something entirely different.

My family admit that I am different but in a way they cannot explain.

my brother is very "normal" he got really angry with me once about this and I blacked out. When I came too he refused to say what happened fully but was convinced that there was somthing wrong and told me not to tell anybody else.

This has happened a few times when I have confide in people and they have tried to encorage me to "prove" what I'm saying. On one occasion the person was a Wiccan and belived I was Possesed by an evil spirit. that would take some explaining so I will leave it for now.

The other time was a young guy who could not understand why I did a menial job when he thought I could do so much more. Apparently he kept pushing and pushing and again I blacked out. When I came to He was in another room crying whilst my house mates at the time were freaking out saying that they heard noises and came into the living room. Apparently I was sat there talking to him very calmly and he was shaking. He never spoke to me again but others say he has talked a little about what happened but not what I actually told him?

Please understand that this sounds as Bs to me right now as it must do to anyone reading it, If anyone told me stuff like this I would say they were ill and I proberbly am but theres too many things that dont make sense regarding other people and there reactions.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Get more specific TheFamiliar. The devil is always in the details, not that I think you are possessed, but simply an expression here in the south US. What is happening to you? In detail please.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yeah, whatever happened that's intense stuff. I'm feeling for you right now and who wouldn't be confused. One the one hand if you do have a chemical imbalance and/or psychosis, then it could be the reason your brother & friend don't want to talk about the incidents is because maybe it was a psychologically intense experience for them.

Maybe they could help you understand a little more about what's going on?

On the other hand, you mention Wicca, have you been associated with the occult?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Sounds like your in the middle of a 4 way fight over who is going to indoctrinate you into their way of thinking first.
I'm sure if you ask a Scientologist they will tell you that you have too many body theatans, and if you ask a Buddhist he will tell you there is an imbalance in your karma.

I would be way more willing to trust a Medical Doctor then any of the others you mentioned but I'm sure some people on here will disagree with me and say you have to realign your chakras or something
edit on 5-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
you can u2u me, if you like.
i have some experience.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join