It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange: 'Will release poison pill of damaging secrets if killed or arrested"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Terrorist (TERRR-IST): One who disgaree's with, deny's, or questions TPTB. Also covers any other acts that could be defined as violence to make a political point, but that's the old definition.

Example:

(ATS Member #326732) I do say, Rutherford, I wonder if the government is an entirely 100% truthful organization who's goal is to put the people first.

(Government Agent) It looks like we have another canidate for FEMA camp #57.

reply to post by Valdestine

edit on 5-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So if he dies he could potentially take millions of innocent lives with him as well if war did happen to break out? Sounds like a perfectly reasonable thing to do

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I suggest everyone downloads the insurance file!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

I agree 100% I believe there is way more to WL than anybody will ever know. I am curious because I work at a news paper and this WL crap is all they "report" on. What is really going on? I am not surprised by anything they have published so far.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So what is he saying we are not going to get the good stuff. Nothing but this crap stuff he wasted all this time on? Another fail. Starting to think he is wasting our time here in watching what's really going on behind our backs.

If you feel anything that has been shown so far in this junk is shocking. You really need to worry what`s really going on. These leaks so far are no better then grade school playground material. There is probably better stuff that`s not classified going into trash cans in the Government.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
Ok normally im allright with julian assange but this statement has taken the biscuit, and he actually said it.
Hes gone from been disliked by the goverment to public'ly announcing that he will release damaging secrets if they try to arrest him, Now somebody correct me if im wrong but in the eyes of the american goverment sounds like a terrorist remark to me, and we all know america doesnt negotiate with terrorists, In my oppinion hes put himself right in it there! Silly Assange..

Im not saying he should be arrested as a terrorist, to state that is to take my remarks completely out of context, just like the american goverment WILL DO with assange's remark, what im trying to say is that him saying such things will be in the american goverments eyes another reason why he should be stopped

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5/12/10 by TedHodgson because: added content, to justify

edit on 5/12/10 by TedHodgson because: added content to justify post

America doesn't negotiate with terrorists? You've got to be joking! America not only negotiates with terrorists, it creates them and funds them and the American government ARE terrorists.

George Bush is a terrorist. He was complicit in killing 3000 Americans on 9/11 and he launched two illegal wars, killing hundreds of thousands. If that's not terrorism, I don't know what is.

If you still believe in the integrity of this terrorist government you need to remove the wool from your eyes.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
George Bush. Impleachment on 35 counts, agreed by Congress, squashed by the Judiciary.

www.c-span.org...

Obama and the whole of Congress is complicit in not exposing these crimes. THIS is the real danger.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I admire your cander and intellegence sir
lets just say with TPTB still at large i would care to keep my mouth such on such things, To the avail of the "terrorists" not wanting to come after me

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
So what is he saying we are not going to get the good stuff. Nothing but this crap stuff he wasted all this time on? Another fail. Starting to think he is wasting our time here in watching what's really going on behind our backs.

If you feel anything that has been shown so far in this junk is shocking. You really need to worry what`s really going on. These leaks so far are no better then grade school playground material. There is probably better stuff that`s not classified going into trash cans in the Government.

But, look at the hysterical state TPTB are in about these leaks.....that is more important effect, more than the actual content.
second

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
I suggest everyone downloads the insurance file!

And stock up on sticks to copy it onto and pass around.

second
edit on 5-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

You really believe that? That stuff has caused tensions in relations between countries, exposed Pakistans true Al-Qaeda membership, backed NK further into a corner by showing China doesn't really give two hoots, strained UK-US relations, the list goes on.

And if this is the mild stuff then the major "insurance" stuff could really light a match over a world size can of petrol.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
This isn't the end of TPTB. This is going to be the darkest and most pathetic hour of human history, most likely. People will turn a blind eye as the governments continue to squeeze the life out of them. They will not pull their faces out of Oprah's rear, or their new smart phone, untill they are standing behind barbed wire and starving.

Thank god. For a moment I thought I was the only noticing that. Amen to that.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Ok normally im allright with julian assange but this statement has taken the biscuit, and he actually said it.
Hes gone from been disliked by the goverment to public'ly announcing that he will release damaging secrets if they try to arrest him, Now somebody correct me if im wrong but in the eyes of the american goverment sounds like a terrorist remark to me, and we all know america doesnt negotiate with terrorists, In my oppinion hes put himself right in it there! Silly Assange..

Im not saying he should be arrested as a terrorist, to state that is to take my remarks completely out of context, just like the american goverment WILL DO with assange's remark, what im trying to say is that him saying such things will be in the american goverments eyes another reason why he should be stopped

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5/12/10 by TedHodgson because: added content, to justify

edit on 5/12/10 by TedHodgson because: added content to justify post

They don't need another reason to want him stopped... He has already said he is going to release stuff on the banks, that is enough to terrify them to the core and want to stop him at any cost.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There is another thread here in ATS, where you can get the insurance file down torrent download. I have not as yet done so as the words poison pill and download in the same sentence in my mind spell blue screen of computer death!!

But here is my question.

In the event that J.A. is captured and or "silenced" Dr Kelly style then what is it exactly we are all supposed to do with this insurance file? which according to the Daily Mail has a 256 bit encryption on it which is said to be virtually impossible to crack.

Are we all gonna get an email with the key, and let out Pandora or what?

Who knows the plan, as inquiring minds want to know

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
So...for us to get the real leaks...he needs to die or be arrested?

Funny...I thought Wikileaks was supposed to be leaking these docs anyways.

MM

Yes this does present kind of a problem.

As soon as he has actually released the most damaging of the cables then he has effectively played his hand and there is nothing from stopping him "disappearing"
So how is he EVER going to be able to release all of the information
edit on 5-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

reply to post by wcitizen

I admire your cander and intellegence sir
lets just say with TPTB still at large i would care to keep my mouth such on such things, To the avail of the "terrorists" not wanting to come after me

I see where you are coming from, but I think this is not just JA defending himself, but upping the stress and fear on the vipers nest. It's psyops as well as what he considers to be self-defence.

They are scrambling to find a way to stop him - stakes are high, he must be able to continue the releases, he's fighting for that IMO.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Just bear in mind that in an interview that ws given to the Guardian in the UK. J.A. stressed that although he had become the front man. Wikileaks was not just him, but a group of people running the site. So in order to stem the tide, it would require the entire group being taken out. and all the supporters, and ll computers being taken away.

Internet kill switch??

So if he does get hit, it will not stop anything. This was pretty much said as much by one of his associates on BBC News Night.

Quote, "Once out you cannot put the genie back in the bottle!

And that is where we are now, very interesting times, potentially something that the membership here has been baying for for years!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
There is another thread here in ATS, where you can get the insurance file down torrent download. I have not as yet done so as the words poison pill and download in the same sentence in my mind spell blue screen of computer death!!

But here is my question.

In the event that J.A. is captured and or "silenced" Dr Kelly style then what is it exactly we are all supposed to do with this insurance file? which according to the Daily Mail has a 256 bit encryption on it which is said to be virtually impossible to crack.

Are we all gonna get an email with the key, and let out Pandora or what?

Who knows the plan, as inquiring minds want to know

I imagine the key would be made public via twitter or some such forum. Once the info is unlocked one way or another it will go viral, and people can also pass it on privately.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I thought he had already been arrested? Or was what B/S, I haven't read much in the last few days about it all.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

Nah that was debunked. Latest is he is on the UK, the police know where he is, but will not move on him, as he has not broken any laws.

That;s the latest I heard from the rumor mill!
edit on 5/12/2010 by JakiusFogg because: Really bad grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join