It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give Me Hard Proof Wikileaks or Assange Is NWO, please!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

He's creepy looking... looks a bit like a pedophile to me but what do I know?

2nd line.

What The (insert apropiate word here).

TPTB thanks you for you cooperation in spreading lies and making this discussion 50% more stupid.

Stephen Hawkings look kinda (apropiate word her), but I don't think he's a wrong guy because of that... Of course if this was 500yrs ago we'd just leave him out in the forrest to die...

What are you? Joseph Mengele??????

(oficcialy disgusted).

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Corbett always has great shows here is a discussion. Not really proof but just a discussion.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokinsinger

I don't need to cite a source to know it's true. As I have stated in other threads, it's a simple tactic to take away our freedoms and put an end to sites like this one and others which discuss the truth, and it really isn't difficult to see through. It follows the same problem reaction solution formula as Pearl Harbor and 9/11 -

They create a problem (wikileaks threatens the security of many countries including the U.S.),

they wait for a reaction ("Please O wise government, protect us from these evil truth-seeking websites!!"),

and they create a solution (Taking away your right to web privacy completely and eliminating sites like this, labeling them as "web terrorism").

See how nicely it plugs in to the formula???

That is enough proof for me.

Oh, I'm so sorry someone is trying to do something with the situation we're in right now...

But, you would propably just be happy with the way thing are right now... Eat the soma and relax mate, someone else will take responsibility, don't worry, just go back to sleep.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
MArvel should TM that guys image and make a comic book out of that man or woman/f it just hacker is suffice. LOL So true but yet the hacker can also be hacked so in the end "Brn Alone Die Alone" is the best medicine in a world increasingly growing ever more facilitating to life in concept, but in reality ever the more as "survival of the fittest". Peace

If someone could give me a synopsis of what this person is talking about I would apreciate it, someone needs to either take a writing class or drop out of the one their attending.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I'd like to clarify a bit, Corbett has never had a good show as he has never told the truth ever in his carieere, and this is just a sad way to sway people who either don't have the time to think for themselves or the capability.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

lol ok. whatever. Any reporter that tells you to research things for yourself is a good reporter, in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Then just show me how the biased research proposed is truth please

In my opinion a reprter that tells the truth is a good reporter

edit on 6-12-2010 by SkurkNilsen because: last sentence

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It is the government that is turning its citizens into subjects.. That is where you will find your NWO. Not in WL..

kx

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Or maybe someone needs to take up a class in reading comprehension and stop reading see spot run before bed. Dont quit if your in one because hopefully after you 1st time being left back you can proceed to the next grade and one day check out the archives of ATS for my "streams of consciousness".

In a blogging forum please do not expect a novel or an article. Just for you, now that I passed my writing course or course, I will take up a video course. So I can provide pictures and layman dialogue for people of your remarkable intelligence. Insults ? tisk tisk lol "please try again"

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen

MArvel should TM that guys image and make a comic book out of that man or woman/f it just hacker is suffice. LOL So true but yet the hacker can also be hacked so in the end "Brn Alone Die Alone" is the best medicine in a world increasingly growing ever more facilitating to life in concept, but in reality ever the more as "survival of the fittest". Peace

If someone could give me a synopsis of what this person is talking about I would apreciate it, someone needs to either take a writing class or drop out of the one their attending.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
mabe a way of knowing who knows what. mabe to track people. create people and make disinformation. to harrass people I really dont know, just some predictions.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Is that a bit of hate I'm detecting there? Correct me if I'm wrong. Your animosity toward me is evidence to all that you are the one who is asleep. People like you resort to personal attacks when they have nothing of value to say whatsoever.

The simple fact that the mainstream media is even coveing wikileaks tells me that it is part of the agenda. Why do people have such a hard time seeing this and accepting it?
edit on 6-12-2010 by smokinsinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Whats wrong with NWO?

1 world government would help us all advance and further the human race..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I understand it just fine, no need for such rudeness if you want participation in your discussion, especially to a poster who isn't pushing the "wikileaks is nwo" agenda.

Having said that, "born alone, die alone" is certainly a fact of life, but that fact should not negate the friend at your side, and this world could stand a bit more survival of the fittest imo.
edit on 12/6/1010 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by smokinsinger

No.

I'm posing a legit question to you.

Just answer it instead of beeing a crybaby.

If sarcasm isn't for you I'm sorry, but to say it's hate is a bit of a stretch.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

I'm sorry, but I truly didn't understand the point of the post.

And why do I have to support and be nice to anyone that support WL?

That post and later posts from the same author seem to me incoherent.... I'm of course glad it isn't to you.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

That post and later posts from the same author seem to me incoherent.... I'm of course glad it isn't to you.

Well, I assumed, perhaps incorrectly based on your thread title, you were sympathetic to wikileaks. Although the poster was not singing their praises, he also was not posting the usual "wikileaks is bad" diatribes. That was the only association I was making in regards to my comment.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokinsinger

Is that a bit of hate I'm detecting there? Correct me if I'm wrong. Your animosity toward me is evidence to all that you are the one who is asleep. People like you resort to personal attacks when they have nothing of value to say whatsoever.

The simple fact that the mainstream media is even coveing wikileaks tells me that it is part of the agenda. Why do people have such a hard time seeing this and accepting it?
edit on 6-12-2010 by smokinsinger because: (no reason given)

the bail out of msnbc shows clearly the msm is in trouble as people wake up and seek alternate media
if they dont cover wiki their cover as "real" media is blown
if people realise they are bias people will tune out to msn and they are sunk
they are covering wiki to give cover by making assange the target
and by seaming to be non bias

this is no reason to doubt wiki as the bigest this on google search is wiki

think about that

xplodr

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoAngel2u

Well, I assumed, perhaps incorrectly based on your thread title, you were sympathetic to wikileaks. Although the poster was not singing their praises, he also was not posting the usual "wikileaks is bad" diatribes. That was the only association I was making in regards to my comment.

I am very much symphatetic to wikileaks, but that doesn't mean I understand and support every post, or support every positive thing said about wikileaks.

Example: Some people support wikileaks because they think it's some kind of messianic prophecy coming true, those people I find ignorant and superstituous.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoAngel2u

I am very much symphatetic to wikileaks, but that doesn't mean I understand and support every post, or support every positive thing said about wikileaks.

Example: Some people support wikileaks because they think it's some kind of messianic prophecy coming true, those people I find ignorant and superstituous.

Alright, now you're just being contrary.
lol I give up! I was obviously just chastising you for being rude, and supporting my claim with shaming you for being rude to someone who was not contrary to your topic. I shall not be motherly again. lmfao

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

How am I beeing "contrary"?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join