It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give Me Hard Proof Wikileaks or Assange Is NWO, please!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
My prediction early in my thread sofar is holding light. There is no evidence that Assange is NWO.
WL has a history of releasing classified and senstitve info, it is not all aimed at amrerican..

Because some randon posts on a blog that WL is funded by Soro, comon guys give me some food plz!
Surly even you haters can do better than that....

kx

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by jaynkeel

Hey bud ofc they need the insurance file. If you life and your famlies life was threatened would you not want some security....

Ok reread that post not my words the original poster maybe then you see my confusion here. They are stating that now that every things out in the open he is not in danger? And who threatened his and or his families life?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
My prediction early in my thread sofar is holding light. There is no evidence that Assange is NWO.
WL has a history of releasing classified and senstitve info, it is not all aimed at amrerican..

Because some randon posts on a blog that WL is funded by Soro, comon guys give me some food plz!
Surly even you haters can do better than that....

kx

With anything that happens in the conspiracy realm. The first question to ask is who benefits.

So who benefits from all this being released?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Double post goblin got me.

edit on 5-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Who benefits ?
Maybe you are surprised but this is the rare case when Human kind is benefiting.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

What is the Real Purpose behind the Releasing of Restricted Top Secret Goverment Documents ? Why does the Public have to know these things ? Considering All the Harm they can do to Individual Peoples Lives , don't you think that there are some things People just should not be Exposed to for their own Good ?.......

Mhm, yep that Julian Assange is guilty of something that's for sure.

The following excerpts are from "Selected Correspondences"

Irrationality in Argument...
Often we suffer to read, "But if we believe X then we'll have to...", or "If we believe X it will lead to...". This has no reflection on the veracity of X and so we see that outcomes are treated with more reverence than the Truth. It stings us, but natural selection has spun its ancestral yarns from physically realized outcomes, robustly eschewing the vapor thread of platonism as an abomination against the natural order, fit only for the gossip of monks and the page. ...Julian Assange

The Right Thing to Do...
When my eyes see phrases like 'right thing to do', 'appropriate' etc, I wonder what unstated world view I am meant to share. These phases smell of that unusually putrid whip; social sanction. But every man has experienced social sanction as the direct manifestation of morons baying at the moon, nodding and calling the result consensus. ...Julian Assange

Witnessing...
Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence and thereby eventually lose all ability to defend ourselves and those we love. In a modern economy it is impossible to seal oneself off from injustice. If we have brains or courage, then we are blessed and called on not to frit these qualities away, standing agape at the ideas of others, winning pissing contests, improving the efficiencies of the neocorporate state, or immersing ourselves in obscuranta, but rather to prove the vigor of our talents against the strongest opponents of love we can find. ...Julian Assange

The Non Linear Effects of Leaks on Unjust Systems of Government...
Only revealed injustice can be answered; for man to do anything intelligent he has to know what's actually going on. ...Julian Assange

I think it's very clear what he's guilty of... loathing for the destroyers of truth and thereby the destroyers of freedom.

I think he has quite decidedly dedicated himself, along with those working with him, to the death if unavoidable, to pulling back the curtain and letting the light of reality flood in. I think he genuinely wants the "majority" on the planet to have the weapon of truth that they need to make real changes. If we as the "majority" have a chance at it, peacefully, then we need to take advantage of the instability it is causing among the liars and deceivers before they have a chance to recover and regroup.

It would be a shame if we, those they are making this sacrifice for, were to march to the window and snatch that curtain back closed.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

" I don't care if that's the norm of modern diplomacy, it's a sickness that has to be stopped. "

Even if Innocent Peoples Lives are Lost because of it ? There is a Price to Pay for Everthing in this World my Friend..........Remember that .

Innocent peoples lives have been lost because of the norm of modern diplomacy. There may be a price to pay for the leaks, but the unvarnished truth gives us a chance to see to it that they are not lost in vain. We do not have that chance so long as the truth remains in the dungeon of modern diplomacy.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen
There has been a number of threads on this forum trying to discredit wikileaks and Assange, but I just want one small piece of real evidence that these claims are true, because I can't find any.

And if wikileaks is the antichrist, CIA front or the actuall NWO, I really want to know, but please don't give me something thats to easy, there has been to much of that

edit on 5-12-2010 by SkurkNilsen because: spellicious

Easy
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck ...
must be a chicken

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The fact that Wikileaks is one of yahoo's top stories is suspect. If Assanage were a real threat he'd be dead.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

How much about the Wikileaks coverage in the MSM has been about the actual content of the cables, and how much have been about Assange and how the cables are a threat to national security?

It's easier to attack the character and discredit somebody than it is to have them killed. That is why this is done first. Assange has leverage - probably the Insurance File. So basically you think because he is alive, this means he has to be NWO?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Yes, because it's been proven time and time again that NWO kills anyone who speaks out against. Kennedy, Lincoln, some musical artist and activist. Remember that video of that college student that got tasered at a John Kerry speech at a Florida university. Did you actually hear the question the student asked? He was dealt with promptyly and violently for asking one simple question. If Assanage is real then I'll be the first to apologize. I mean they posioned a spy that knows a crap load of sensitive info so why is the Wikileaks dude still alive?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky

The fact that Wikileaks is one of yahoo's top stories is suspect. If Assanage were a real threat he'd be dead.

Why? Killing Assange doen't kill wikileaks..
I'd bet my house it would actually make Wikileaks bigger..
A Martrye sometimes has that effect and TPTB know it..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I saw 2 stories in the last few days posted on yahoo news about wikileaks.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Who the heck really cares about Wikileaks beside people on ATS and other conspiracy sites?
Ask 10 people and I bet it'll be hard to find 5 that know about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Even though it sucks that Assange truly believes the official 9/11 story (if he does), it's actually somewhat helpful to his credibility with the masses of idiots... which do outnumber us by a wide margin, by the way.

So if he really does release something meaningful (which he hasn't done yet), people will more readily believe it.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
reply to post by backinblack

Who the heck really cares about Wikileaks beside people on ATS and other conspiracy sites?
Ask 10 people and I bet it'll be hard to find 5 that know about it.

What??? It's been all over Australian news..
ABC (Government) radio has spent hours talking about it...

Thats Australia alone...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
Even though it sucks that Assange truly believes the official 9/11 story (if he does), it's actually somewhat helpful to his credibility with the masses of idiots... which do outnumber us by a wide margin, by the way.

So if he really does release something meaningful (which he hasn't done yet), people will more readily believe it.

Well done..I've said that before...

Assange, as far as I know, has never said he believes the OS of 9/11..
He has said he disslikes the crazy conspiracy theories..
I think most are crazy also BTW, lasers and holograms etc...

But the point being he won't say anything till he has PROOF..That's my take..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
id like to discuss the fact that i have just read this whole thread
and the only proof i see is conjecture

"why doesnt wl agree with my opinion on 9/11"
because the argument that would ensue would obscure the cables
and because the sheep have beeen programmed to switch off anyytime some mentions 9/11
"why doesnt wl show all their sources of funding"
would you like it if i asked to see all your bank accounts? would i donate to you if i knew you would just post it on some blog
"they are releasing the cables to slow"
when i dump 50 posts in a row do you just scroll past them?
"nothing thats been released is new or important"
depends if you consider spying nothing and were at the tip of the iceberg here
"wl is funded by george soros"
well i just laught at that one please find and read the cyber command white paper on "how to deal with wl"
goes something like this
spread dis info
connect wl with someone well known and hated
feed wl false intel
"plant" storys and blog about them at all popular sites

so far the people who are claiming nwo is in control obviously cant see the politicians are nearly wetting themselves

so far
hilary clinton has announced this is her last public opintment
hilary has run around in a panic to asure countrys
obama is doing damage control for here
we have had less then 900 leaks guys and gals

just wait till the jucy stuff hits the net

then these people will only say wow
xploder

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Personally I think Assange is a hero. I hope he continues to outsmart the authorities and release everything he's said he will. In fact, he should just release the encrypted insurance "poison pill" that he's mentioned just to stick it to them. I hope he releases as many things as possible and finally exposes the global financial fraud that's been taking place. It's going to cause major changes. This could be what Timewave Zero predicted.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

What is the Real Purpose behind the Releasing of Restricted Top Secret Goverment Documents ? Why does the Public have to know these things ? Considering All the Harm they can do to Individual Peoples Lives , don't you think that there are some things People just should not be Exposed to for their own Good ?.......

People would not be taking such extreme measures if history, truth and justice were not being distorted so much. To say the truth should remain hidden because of the security and safety is just a cop out in my opinion - people deserve to know where their money, power and reputation is going.

edit on 6-12-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join