It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give Me Hard Proof Wikileaks or Assange Is NWO, please!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen
reply to post by jaynkeel

No worries mate.

And to continue with the proverbs.....

Sticks and stones etc...

LOL unless you live in a glass house!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Oh, so you knew that the Italian primeminister is scared of his own secret service? And you knew the Norwegians gave away the f-35 fighter jet deal to the US in an open bid with the eurofighter and the jas gripen? And you knew Hillary was collecting Ban Ki-Moons DNA? Man! I wish I had your sources, I for one did not know that beforehand.....

Yeah it's called google man you should check it out

So where is your hard evidence that anything WL publishes is actually government documents? Oh wait Hillary and others are acting all scared of it so it must be... Sigh!

edit on 5-12-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Oh, so you knew that the Italian primeminister is scared of his own secret service? And you knew the Norwegians gave away the f-35 fighter jet deal to the US in an open bid with the eurofighter and the jas gripen? And you knew Hillary was collecting Ban Ki-Moons DNA? Man! I wish I had your sources, I for one did not know that beforehand.....

Yeah it's called google man you should check it out

So where is your hard evidence that anything WL publishes is actually government documents? Oh wait Hillary and others are acting all scared of it so it must be... Sigh!

Good, then you wouldn't mind giving me the source i hope?
I'm quite familiar with google actually, but non of my research pre cablegate can show that kind of success. If you just give me the pre cablegate of those three storie I would be more than gratefull

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The suspicious parts are that none of the information released was really secret we all knew it all ready.

So these people with the greatest assets in the world who assassinate whom ever they want can't find a two bit whistle blower and whack him and make him go away ...

What information did you already know???

We might have suspected some of the things in the WikiLeaks; but now they are in PRINT and FACT... And they can't whack him, WikiLeaks would still live on... Think of the people's reaction if Julian was found dead tomorrow.. It would be FACT our government is murdering people and there would be a revolt...

C'mon people.. Not everyone is Illuminati

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I don't know.

I wonder if Wikileaks REAL information was falling into someone else's lap. Assange realised that his life was on the line, and that the site should put forth the real information. So the media pulled away, once he attempted to change the course of Wikileaks.

I believe they backed Wikileaks to make all whistleblowers feel comfortable relinquishing information.

But for whatever scenario, it is fact that this has now gotten out of hand to the point where they had to pull out rediculous rape charges on him - meaning that SOMETHING involving Assange vs. the PTB was not going "as agreed"/"according to plan".

The fact that Wikileaks has the capacity to start a war, doesn't sit well with me. But perhaps that is the price we must pay for transparency.

No proof, just instinct and deductions. Not enough to make a claim.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

The suspicious parts are that none of the information released was really secret we all knew it all ready.

So these people with the greatest assets in the world who assassinate whom ever they want can't find a two bit whistle blower and whack him and make him go away ...

What information did you already know???

We might have suspected some of the things in the WikiLeaks; but now they are in PRINT and FACT... And they can't whack him, WikiLeaks would still live on... Think of the people's reaction if Julian was found dead tomorrow.. It would be FACT our government is murdering people and there would be a revolt...

C'mon people.. Not everyone is Illuminati

Well if it's as simple as that then it looks like the whole insurance file isn't even needed. All the more reason to question the controlled release of the leaks and the insurance file itself.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

ood, then you wouldn't mind giving me the source i hope? I'm quite familiar with google actually, but non of my research pre cablegate can show that kind of success. If you just give me the pre cablegate of those three storie I would be more than gratefull

It's common knowledge every Italian prime minister is afraid of his shadow. When you are head of the mafia you need to watch your back,

en.wikipedia.org...

And ok SO I'll give you the Hillary one specifically sort of because but it is not exactly earth shattering news that US intelligence has been doing this sort of thing using diplomats for years. So i did not Know of Hillary specifically sue me...

In fact what is so earth chattering about any of the above information. So does anyone who doesn't live live under a rock not know countries don't compete for the latest weapons of war like fighter jets. Or the Italian government is not the Mafia and the guy in power is always in danger? we didn't need Wikileaks to tell us any of this?

So again where is the hard evidence anything WL says is from real government cables?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

How is the insurance file not important?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yeah, I'm no going to read the whole wiki on that, so if you could link me to the right paragraph that would be helpfull.

And your claims that it's common knowledge that Berlusconi is beeing set up by his own secret service and you can find that in writing somewhere, ok, but, give me a source please.

Other than the nothings I listed above, you got nothing.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

You're right, WE didn't need wikileaks to tell us, we're members of a conspiracy theory forum for God's sake, but the everyday Joe DID need WikiLeaks to tell them..

Everyday people are lazy and won't dig into the truth; they just sit back and HOPE governments are doing the right thing.. None of my friends/family gave two f--ks about politics, but now it is being shoved in their faces..

In the last week, i've had tons of people talk to me about corruption in the government and I've even had a few friends talk of VOTING... This is huge to me because for the longest time i was just "the fool on the hill" but now WikiLeaks makes it so everyday citizens HAVE to speak up for their country..

I bet IF WL did disclose some 9/11 info, there would be a lot of people on here calling foul, or at least a fabrication

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

Yeah, I'm no going to read the whole wiki on that, so if you could link me to the right paragraph that would be helpfull.

And your claims that it's common knowledge that Berlusconi is beeing set up by his own secret service and you can find that in writing somewhere, ok, but, give me a source please.

Other than the nothings I listed above, you got nothing.

No you got nothing. I am not doing your research for you. You are putting the cart before the horse here. It is up to you to prove with hard evidence the Wikileaks documents are real first. Till then there is no need for anyone else to prove anything to you. Your making the claim WL is for real prove it. We don't need to disprove something that is not proven...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Thought this was funny and goes with our discussion

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

You're right, WE didn't need wikileaks to tell us, we're members of a conspiracy theory forum for God's sake, but the everyday Joe DID need WikiLeaks to tell them..

Everyday people are lazy and won't dig into the truth; they just sit back and HOPE governments are doing the right thing.. None of my friends/family gave two f--ks about politics, but now it is being shoved in their faces..

In the last week, i've had tons of people talk to me about corruption in the government and I've even had a few friends talk of VOTING... This is huge to me because for the longest time i was just "the fool on the hill" but now WikiLeaks makes it so everyday citizens HAVE to speak up for their country..

I bet IF WL did disclose some 9/11 info, there would be a lot of people on here calling foul, or at least a fabrication

The average Joe doesn't know or care about this the only reason they have heard of it is because it is in the MSM. And nothing gets on the MSM unless approved by TPTB. So there is an agenda or the MSM would not have given this the time of day! And trust me by the time the 2012 elections come around Joe Sixpack won't even remember this stuff they'll be out golfing or watching the game and drinking beer.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The world won't change while we sleep.. This is a step, in a long line of steps, that EVERYBODY needs to take..

MSM doesn't have a choice but to talk about WL.. As much as it's controlled by TPTB, it's still a ratings game and WL is hot button issue at the moment..

If you watched any WL coverage you would see that they don't show anything interesting and they keep it very short

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yeah ok, it's 1 o clock in the morning here so I'm gonna call it a night, and even if there are references to this episode on the wikipeeia you sent me that was edited in pre cablegate, that's still just one of the three cables I mentioned.
And you know there are more, it's just childish to claim that this was previous knowledge.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

How many time do I have to say this...

The files are released slowly to give every file maximum political impact and give the public a realtime release with the MSM, thus making it impossible to hide anything.

Man, I think I've written that sentence 50 times today, but not everyone can find any info for themselves so the heroes have to step up to the plate

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hmmm
I wonder if this was part of the agenda to shut down the internet,.
sure would be interesting

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

The world won't change while we sleep.. This is a step, in a long line of steps, that EVERYBODY needs to take..

MSM doesn't have a choice but to talk about WL.. As much as it's controlled by TPTB, it's still a ratings game and WL is hot button issue at the moment..

If you watched any WL coverage you would see that they don't show anything interesting and they keep it very short

What do you mean? The world has and is changing for the worse while everyone sleeps under the influence of the media gadgets and games drug. Did it dawn on you that this blew up right at the same time they are passing the internet lock down bills etc? This is vintage MO for these people. WL is keeping them asleep while they implement more of thier insidious agenda. Most average people think Assange ought to be arrested and put to death from listening to the MSM... Does that not tell you something???

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

How is the insurance file not important?

Here I will pull out part of that conversation according to the original poster:

What information did you already know??? We might have suspected some of the things in the WikiLeaks; but now they are in PRINT and FACT... And they can't whack him, WikiLeaks would still live on... Think of the people's reaction if Julian was found dead tomorrow.. It would be FACT our government is murdering people and there would be a revolt...

So under that statement right there Wiki doesn't need the insurance file do they as a revolt would happen already so why not release all the data under that assumption. The need to withhold is pointless.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Hey bud ofc they need the insurance file. If you life and your famlies life was threatened would you not want some security....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join