It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give Me Hard Proof Wikileaks or Assange Is NWO, please!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by unityemissions

Um he looks like a 10 year old girl? Would you rather I say he looks like a homosexual? Appearance is also everything this day and age, like I said it's an opinion why get your panties in such a ruffle?

2nd line.

First off, appearance is not everything. You're the one trying to sell me that garbage, but I'm not buying it. Secondly, what does it matter if this guy looks like this or that? How the hell does this say anything about his character? It doesn't. It simply tells us here that you're shallow, and clueless.

This is your opinion and you have a right to express it, as I do mine. Opinions aren't in some sort of bubble though. They do affect people. Perhaps you should be a little more wise when expressing yours. At the very least, people will respect you more and not think you're acting like a 10 year old homosexual. That's what you look like to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
OK, there's really no point in focusing on whether or not Assange is guilty of sex crimes, or basing any information on what the MSM judges his caricature to be. He does not single handedly run Wikileaks, and the site cannot and should not be debated about on the grounds of Assange's character. He's a figurehead, yes, but he's not in control - compare him to the president of the U.S.

I find this sex "scandal" irrelevant and distracting, diverting attention away from reasonable assessments of Wikileaks.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Coincidence?? Like how many new members have joined up recently and attack wikileaks? I guess tha's a coincidence also..

I've been reading posts on ATS for about a year now, and I finally have something to say about some of these topics. Base your judgment on the content of arguments, not on how "new" members might be. Implying that anti-Wikileaks ideas are disinformation is dangerously close-minded - not everything is a conspiracy

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pforkp

maybe not but still interesting thought

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Some real meat and potatoes for all
you nay-sayers out there.

First of all, to make this diagram work
we need to show the link between Cass
Sunstein, Barack Obama and the CIA.
So without further ado.

CIA Interpedia Project

A Brave New World
By Cass R. Sunstein
Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Central Intelligence Agency disclosed the existence of its top-secret Intellipedia project, based on Wikipedia software (and now containing more than 28,000 pages), in late October. The agency hopes to use dispersed information to reduce the risk of intelligence failures. NASA officials have adopted a wiki site to program NASA software, allowing many participants to make improvements.

In the private domain, businesses are adopting wikis to compile information about products, profits and new developments. The Autism Wiki, produced mostly by adults with autism and Asperger's syndrome, contains material on autism and related conditions. Wikileaks.org, founded by dissidents in China and other nations, plans to post secret government documents and to protect them from censorship with coded software.

www.washingtonpost.com...

In this article, Sunstein is adoring the wikileaks platform
as a model for the CIA version of the Intellipedia Project.

How does Julian Assange get recruited by the CIA?
He was facing 10 yrs in prison for hacking Nortel.
So he cut a deal to work for the CIA instead.

Digging a bit into the past of Julian Assange we find in his 20’s he is arrested for hacking the central server of the Canadian telecom company Nortel. Facing 10 years in prison he pleads guilty to 25 charges and yet he gets off with a fine. Hacker turned fed?

dailyteaparty.com...

In 1991, at the age of 20, Assange and some fellow hackers broke into the master terminal of Nortel, the Canadian telecom company. He was caught and pleaded guilty to 25 charges; six other charges were dropped. Citing Assange's "intelligent inquisitiveness," the judge sentenced him only to pay the Australian state a small sum in damages.

www.time.com...

The CIA then does a takeover of wikileaks from the
chinese hackers and inserts Assange in the lead role
as it's founder.

As you can see from the diagram Soros and Sunstein are connected
by 85 White House visits during 2009 and also through the Obama
Presidential Campaign contributions. Sunstein poses the Intellipedia
CIA Op to Obama and Obama gives him a position in the White House
as Administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory
Affairs. So he is directly connected to Obama. Obama and Sunstein
needs illegal funding to pull off this Op and recruits Soros as the
money man and the fall guy should they be discovered. It wipes
blame from the White House. They pitch the Op to Soros who is
onboard since the object is to target Free Speech on the internet
and eliminate Obama's competition in the next election which is
Hilary Clinton. Soros states in public that only Billionaires
should have free speech.

So the connection goes:

Wikileaks to CIA
CIA to Obama and Sunstein
Obama and Sunstein to Soros Funding through Moveon.org per the diagram
Soros to the Rothschild House

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d74e9ed1a4bd.jpg[/atsimg]

So how does this connect wikileaks to the NWO?
Through Soros ambitions prior to wikileaks origins.

Soros creates The Shadow Party, which is a replacement
for the Democratic Party. There are 3 parts to this article
linking Soros to the Shadow Party. The Shadow Party
is an elite bunch whose intent is taking over all government
and financial institutions in America. Basically a NWO.
There is too much content to post from 3 pages so I
will post all 3 links so you can read for yourself.

Shadow Party: Part 1
Shadow Party: Part 2
Shadow Party: Part 3

And since Soros has now been implicated and proved
to part of this wikileaks conspiracy, let's link him
to the Rothschild House which is the Bildeberg Group.

Soros has been identified as a front man of the Anglo-French Rothschild banking group. Understandably neither he nor the Rothschilds want this important fact to be public, so the tight links to his friends in the London "City", in the British foreign ministry, in the state of Israel and to his mighty friends in the American establishment would stay concealed."

www.rootsie.com...

And this my friends is how you can have a
hacker totally defeat the US Government's
efforts to stop him. The CIA is assisting
and Soros is funding, all with Obama's approval.

Great scheme !!!
until now

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

The thread asked for 'HARD PROOF", not more speculation and opinions..

Your theories are sketchy and border on fantasy..

It's just as probable and ther is just as much information to show you may be a CIA troll sent to disscredit Wikileaks..
Do I need to post the links to where the US Government has admitted as much??

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Alright thats test YOUR theory then, dress like a piece of crap and try to get any sort of job... thats number one. Number two act like a homosexual and try to get any government job. Number three act like you'll defy management and see how far that gets you. Appreances are everything my friend whether physical or mental, if you don't believe this you must work from home and smell like a year old garbage bag.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Fantasy meat and fantasy potatoes... (Where's my fantasy gravy?)

Man... You know I'm asking for proof, or at least it should start to sink in after these last couple of days Boon.

And it's just a copy of your own post from another thread, in wich I'm also trying to get some proof from you.

This thread was to reach a wider audience than you, and that this in turn could dig up some actuall proof.

So you see Boon, I'm really trying to help you here, it would be in everyones interest to clarify the matter.
edit on 8-12-2010 by SkurkNilsen because: Headline

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I guess no evidence...
At least it makes me sleep a little better.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen
I guess no evidence...
At least it makes me sleep a little better.

Comon, you can't discredit Boon's nifty diagram with colored boxes and stuff..
What more proof do you need.?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

So you see Boon, I'm really trying to help you here,

lmao
ur trying to help me ???
hahahahaha

You host a wikileaks mirror in Calais.
I already know which side u r on.
So don't hand me ur lies.
Ur agenda here is strictly to
try and debunk any negativity
toward wikileaks.

If u really want to help me,
then delete those wikileaks files
off your server and give out the
IP address of who sent them to you
and any relevant data on how u came
into possession of said files and what is
your true association with Julian Assange
and wikileaks. That would be a great start
in helping me

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

If u really want to help me,
then delete those wikileaks files

What, are you against truth and freedom of speach??
Man, and you say you are for the constitution.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Well, I am trying to find evidence that WikiLeaks is NWO or associated with NWO, and isn't that what you are doing. Hence I am trying to help you in your quest

You say I host a WL server in Calais.... You got any proof of that, or is it as usual with you, just what you THINK and can not proove?
(Your paranoia is shining through here).

I have made no attempt at hiding I am on WikiLeaks side in this discussion or other(if so my avatar is a bit of a giveaway isn't it).

My association with anyone is not relevant, or do you find it relevant in any way?

PS: And for once, try to answer to the whole post, not just one line.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yeah, you're right....

I should make my opinion look better, that would make the need for evidence go away

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

And handing out IP adresses is kind of defeating the purpose of having WikiLeaks in the first place....

You know... Anonymous Whistle Blowers....

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

You say I host a WL server in Calais.... You got any proof of that, or is it as usual with you,

you already admitted this in another post
and I'm not gonna spend half my night
looking for it. My memory serves me well
enough to remember that fact you offered.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

And handing out IP adresses is kind of defeating the purpose of having WikiLeaks in the first place....
You know... Anonymous Whistle Blowers....

lol, well if u host a mirror then u didn't
get the files anonymously. u got it
directly from wikileaks itself
so there is no whistleblower
submission IP to protect.
u r only protecting Assange.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Your memory isn't what it should be then. I have said I host for WL, but not in Calais, I've never been to Calais.
You have on the other hand made this fantasy world of yours that you seem to think is real.

Cherry picking again Boon, tsk tsk.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

And what would you do with the IP?
Would it give you any proof of a WL NWO connection?
And of course, I will never misuse trust in that way, so no personal info, and no baiting for such please, I believe it's against the T&C.

(Edit to add)
What personal info I want to share you can find here. Meet The Skurk

You can even comment on it if you'd like.
edit on 23-12-2010 by SkurkNilsen because: to add.

edit on 23-12-2010 by SkurkNilsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Wikileaks ran afoul of their CIA paymasters after it was discovered that some of Wikileaks’s “take” was being diverted to Mossad instead of to their benefactors at Langley. After a CIA cur-off in funding, “Daniel Schmitt” took over and moved the Wikileaks operation to Belgium and Sweden with hopes of making a more secure base in Iceland.
There are strong suspicions that Wikileaks is yet another Soros-funded “false flag” operation on the left side of the political spectrum. WMR has learned that after former Senator Norm Coleman (R-MN) decided to oppose Soros’s choice of UN Secretary General Kofi Annan’s deputy Mark Malloch Brown as President of the World Bank, succedding the disgraced Paul Wolfowitz, Soros put the Wikileaks operation into high gear. “Daniel Schmitt” hacked into Coleman’s supporters list, stealing credit card info, addresses, and publishing the “take” on Wikileaks. Democrat Al Franken, who was strongly backed by Soros, defeated Coleman in a legally-contested and very close election.
It is also believed by informed sources that Soros is behind the operation to move Wikileaks to Iceland. By becoming a power in Iceland, Soros can prevent Icelanders from paying back the British and Dutch investors in Icelandic online Ponzi scheme banking and continue his all-out war against British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, who has, in turn, targeted Soros for betting against pound sterling.
Iceland is classic prey for Soros. The Icelandic krona has been decimated as a currency and has no where to go but up in value, especially if the British pound and the euro depreciate. Soros is currently talking down the euro, planning its fall and shorting it, just like he did versus the pound in London in the 1980s. After the UK’s and Europe’s currencies are devalued, Soros will buy every euro note in sight, thus making trillions.

www.daily.pk...

Some hard core proof for you...

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join