It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forest Fire in Israel! Direct Warning From God!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Very intriguing.

This gentlemen really knows his prophecy.

I started to comment on his videos weekly and he asked me if I wanted one of his books...
He sent it free from NY to my doorstep. It's full on coverage of all the Revelations and how they have played out in our world line so far.

\

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This guy was interesting up until he started spouting off against abortion and gays.

Just another Christian Kook.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Cool thanks. Even though I'm not a bible person, I think its crazy that some of it is being played out on the Earthly Sphere, especially in regards to Israel. Wanna know what israel's plans are? just read some of the bible. Simple as that.
edit on 5-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

how could bible prophecy becoming true?

have a read of this and see what you think- abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
reply to post by mayabong

how could bible prophecy becoming true?

have a read of this and see what you think- abovetopsecret.com...

I agree with pretty much everything you've posted in that thread. I'm merely stating that there are people actually following this book to make the prophecy happen. Kinda crazy lol

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
nonsense fearmongering insanity brought to you by the man with 2, count them, 2 decorated pagan tree's behind him, judging other people and nations not following God.

once again, I will point out the rather great looking, yet very pagan tree's behind him..

Sorry, but if the God he is speaking about is real (punishing a nation because of abortion and gay), then all things being equal, anyone whom eats shellfish, decorates trees to celebrate paganism holidays, and a whole host of other things we do on a daily basis is screwed...including and perhaps especially this chap in the video.

Now

If you see a person absolutely damned...knowingly damned...and doing little to correct his ways, would you believe his predictions.

you shouldn't...because the bible warns often of false prophets that use prophecy (especially those self fulfilling ones) to further their own evil agenda.

anyhow, as you were.

(those lights on his tree are awesome)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
nonsense fearmongering insanity brought to you by the man with 2, count them, 2 decorated pagan tree's behind him, judging other people and nations not following God.

once again, I will point out the rather great looking, yet very pagan tree's behind him..

Sorry, but if the God he is speaking about is real (punishing a nation because of abortion and gay), then all things being equal, anyone whom eats shellfish, decorates trees to celebrate paganism holidays, and a whole host of other things we do on a daily basis is screwed...including and perhaps especially this chap in the video.

Now

If you see a person absolutely damned...knowingly damned...and doing little to correct his ways, would you believe his predictions.

you shouldn't...because the bible warns often of false prophets that use prophecy (especially those self fulfilling ones) to further their own evil agenda.

anyhow, as you were.

(those lights on his tree are awesome)

lol i didn't even realize that about the pagan trees. hehe

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Loved your vid thanks for sharing it. Ignore everyone else. There completely blind, lost and confused. Nothing could ever help them.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dthwraith

Loved your vid thanks for sharing it. Ignore everyone else. There completely blind, lost and confused. Nothing could ever help them.

If anyone is confused it's you.. cause GOD can help them

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by dthwraith

If anyone is confused it's you.. cause GOD can help them

Well said Sr. well said indeed!

top topics

join