It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism rising in Israel, survey shows

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by oozyism
By the way, I find it odd that you didn't mention at all why the Palestinians are openly hostile to the Zionist government of the stolen land.

Egypt? It's been a while since Israel held any lands there.

Regarding the Nazi connection, I stand by the post I made right after the one you quoted.

I do find it interesting that you consider fighting a war to win a backwards ideology, though. Start it or not, if I were involved in a war, I would want to win. Especially against an opponent who wants me and all my people dead.

You completely ignored my question.

Anyways, I don't mind, but I won't be derailed all the way to Egypt

Since you are so inclined to win a war with any means necessary then you are not much different than Nazi Germany, which is why I called the idea backwards and stupid at its best.

By the way, are you suggesting Palestinians want all Jews dead?

That is an outlandish claim which sends us back to square one, why are Palestinians openly hostile to the Zionist regime of the stolen land?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
If Ooozy's post was so wrong then what did the Jews do to make the people hate them so much as you claim in your post??
There must be a reason to hate that bad..Oozy's reason??

In Germany in the 20s and 30s, Jews were relegated by law to specific professions, including banking. After World War I, Germany was put under such severe economic pressure she couldn't stand. If you live in America and think it's bad right now, Germany was worse. Much worse. Yet, other than from the US, there was little economic aid coming its way. Most of Europe was still too shell shocked from the war to be willing to show any grace to Germany.

Then comes a charismatic young politician who had an amazing way of speaking to the population. And he targeted the Jews as he was rising to power as the reason for Germany's economic struggle. It was fairly easy, given there was nothing the average citizen could do to France, but their banker, they knew their banker was someone accessible who had financial power over them.

It really wasn't that much of a leap. The real problem the average citizen was helpless against. The manufactured problem people could do something about. To quote a book I read a ways back, people will believe something they want to believe or something they fear to believe. Or, if you prefer, to quote Hitler, people will believe a big lie more than they will believe a little one.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Palestinians And Israeli's are the SAME Ethnic Peoples . Both Semites ,so how can Racism be spoken of here ? ...Geez.......

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Not necessary. Why didn't you say that to Adolf Hitler when he killed many Polish and Romanians?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by oozyism

Palestinians And Israeli's are the SAME Ethnic Peoples . Both Semites ,so how can Racism be spoken of here ? ...Geez.......

They don't seem the same people at all. Walk through the Old City and do those IDF from Russia and Ethiopia really look like the Palestinians............... I don't think so!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Hitler is Dead , Go read a History Book and find out ......

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

We are talking Genetics here , Not Cultural Differences .........Geez !

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Of course I know Adolf Hitler is dead. My statement still stands. Go read my statement and understand it better.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Isn't it Past your Bedtime Little Girl ? Now Shoo.............

s297.photobucket.com...
edit on 5-12-2010 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I know you're more mature than that homie. Now! How about we compare Nazi Germany to Nazi so called Israel. This country is not Israel by the way. Israel is the Jewish people! Forever!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
You completely ignored my question.

Anyways, I don't mind, but I won't be derailed all the way to Egypt

Not really. All the way back to Egypt goes to 1967, and you were willing to bring up World War II, which took place a little before that. So I don't think bringing up Egypt removing the Palestinians from Jordan all that irrelevant.

Regarding winning a war with any means necessary being in line with Nazi Germany... Hitler really wasn't. Again, though, this is a geo-political history thing, and I could recommend several books if you wanted to know what went on from the 1920s to 1945. We've made it rather black and white over the past 60 years, just as we've all but forgotten the causes and effects of World War I. For that matter, I never said by any means necessary, but that it would make sense to intern (I'll explain that in a moment) folks within your borders who have been openly hostile to you and openly supporting your enemy.

Now, it's been suggested that an internment camp is a concentration/death camp. Hardly. Germany made death camps, yes. Internment camps are exactly that. Folks are detained for the duration of the war.

It's a detestable idea, I know. Even if well kept, it would be imprisoning someone not for a crime they committed, but one they might commit. It is certainly not something to be taken lightly. Yet there is not a nation on Earth that does not have special enforcement in times of war. Nor has there ever been. Why do you suppose that is?

In answer to another comment, yes, I am biased. We all are. If we don't recognize that we're biased towards our opinions, then we're biased and ignorant. Yes, I'm biased in favor of Israel. I think they're more in the right (though certainly not 100%!) than the hostile Arab nations surrounding them. So, yes, I have an opinion on the matter. If I didn't, do you really think I'd take the time to debate? If you didn't, would you take the time? I guess I just don't understand the point of the statement...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by junglejake

1. You are ignoring the reasoning behind the hostile Palestinian attitude towards the Zionist regime of the stolen land.

(1) being said, is like ignoring the reasoning behind the hostile South Africans towards the Apartheid regime.

2. You are suggesting Death camps started as death camps, that is absolutely wrong, you have to read history outside the spectrum of Zionist propaganda. Maybe you should read some papers regarding concentration camps and their purpose under the Nazi German Regime.

I used Nazi Germany + concentration to paint a clear picture, regarding what these camps really mean. If the world was to be ruled by you, it wouldn't be a great place, painting everyone with the same brush equates you to Hitler, as he did the same exact thing by sending all Jews to camps, and regarded all Jews as German enemy.

The difference between the victims of Nazi Germany and the victims of Zionist Palestine is that the Zionist Palestinian victims started fighting back, or a genocide would have already been on its way ..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

So nwhat you are saying is it was the jewish bankers?
All bankers are predatory scum in my eyes..
Are they not what is ruining America as we speak??

Jesus had it right..Usary is a sin..
The Jews know that also so they only sin against non Jews..
As it is written..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Thirty-three percent of Israeli Jews support the idea of putting Palestinians in internment camps if a war breaks out, said the results of an opinion poll conducted by the Israel Democratic Institute released on Tuesday, The Christian Science Monitor reported.

What is it about this conflict that makes people dismiss their critical thinking skills and misrepresent data to support their biases?

And those who do not know: Israel might be a Jewish country but only about 75% of its population are Jewish Israelis. Don't forget either that Israeli/Palestinian land contain some of the most Holy Religious institutions according to Christianity, Islam and Judaism. There is a reason that region of the world has been filled with conflict over the last ~2000 years.
edit on 5/12/2010 by Dark Ghost because: removed example

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

All regions of the world have been filled with conflict for 2000 years.

Jews, Muslims and Christians were living in that land without any problems until the Zionist terrorists forcefully migrated and built their own security force, their own government and colonized the place.

FORCEFULLY

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

We are talking Genetics here , Not Cultural Differences .........Geez !

I know we are. You're just acting like a child with your replies to me. Many of the Jews in Israel are converts. Now I know I will get attacked for my statement. Still I will stand by my statement. Look at how a person can convert to Judaism and then see how that person can get citizen in Israel.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Pew's recent poll of Arab/Muslim attitudes towards Jews show that 97% of Jordanians have a negative opinion of Jews. With 97% of Palestinians disliking Jews too.

www.jpost.com...

It should be noted that Jordanians cannot intern their Jewish citizens in the advent of a war because Jews are BANNED from becoming citizens of Jordan (78% of the original Palestine Mandate). The Palestinian ambassador to the USA told a reporter last month that there should be no Jewish citizens of Palestine either, saying to the question " Any Jew who is inside the borders of Palestine will have to leave?";

"Absolutely. I think this is a very necessary step, before we can allow the two states to somehow develop their separate national identities, and then maybe open up the doors for all kinds of cultural, social, political, economic exchanges, that freedom of movement of both citizens of Israelis and Palestinians from one area to another. You know you have to think of the day after."

www.tabletmag.com...

Its interesting that the original poster only provides a one-sided narrative.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
You can't argue with Zionists. They just ignore your questions, manipulate your words or insult you.

I could have annihilated all the Jews, but I left some for the world to know why I wanted them gone in the first place.
A. Hitler.

Israel was planned by TBTB for years before Hitler, he was just a tool to make it happen. None of this is natural, it is entirely manufactured, just like the Israeli fears and North Korean delusions

edit on 5-12-2010 by allthegoodusernamestaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

What I meant to say is this region is of significant religious importance to all three - Christianity, Judaism and Islam - in addition to being desirable, location/resource wise. I wouldn't exactly say Christians, Jews and Muslims were living there "peacefully" before Zionism arrived. It did have a negative impact on the region, but tensions between adherents of the different religions have always existed. Why? Because all three have Religious connections with the land itself and the now modern Religious Institutions that have been constructed.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Oh great and noble mod, this humble and unworthy goy asks that you please answer the question. Why, could it possibly be that the Palestinians hold resentment toward the state of Israel and the zionist inva- settlers? Did Israel get wasted at a party and subsequently puke on the Palestinian's mother's good rug? Maybe they forgot to flush and those Palestinians are sticklers for cleanliness? It must be for some silly reason right? Not like they bulldozed their homes and stole their ancestral homeland could it? Nah... I know you'll deny ignorance and tell us the real reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join