It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lesser Known (and possibly ridiculous) Conspiracy theories

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The most unknown studies of the unknown to ever be known?

If youre like me, ATS is just a starting point when it come to research on the vast numbers of topics that populate our little forum. Often, ATS is just the springboard for your researching of a subject. Someone here on the forum mentions a topic, and you find as much information as you can...whether in books, here on the WWW, documentaries, etc.

But for the inquiring mind, the deeply creative (and usually strange) individuals like myself, sometimes you get bored of the same old topics. JFK, 911, Aliens, NASA, Big Pharma, Obama.....I mean, dont you want to hear about something lesser known sometimes?

I know I do, and this is what I have managed to wrangle up over the past few days. Some are intriguing..some are...well..................stupid. But all make you think. And isnt that something we all have in common here on ATS? The almost lost art of critical thinking? Is curiosity our fuel?

I know it is...so here are some curios: Lesser known Conspiracy Theories.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Middle Ages Never Happened

Phantom Time theorist Illig claims that entire periods of our history simply did not occur. This is particularly true of the Early Middle Ages. Medieval monks are culpable of having forged documents by recording some events over and over from multiple perspectives. Each recording was then assigned to a different period of time thus giving the illusion of a successive occurrence. So 300 years were added to the calendar by monks living in a period that the same theory claims it never happened. This also means that Charlemagne is a fictional character and this is the year 1709.

I figured we could start our delve into the most "unknown of the unknown" with something I found interesting.

Actually, since it is 2010, that would make our actual year 1713. Apparently, this is all a ploy that we have fallen for, but where does he get a basis for his claim?

Illig’s foundation for his theory are the presumed inconsistencies between the Gregorian and Julian calendars (which are in fact easily resolved); he criticizes historians’ over-credulous attitude toward written documents and points out inadequacies in dendrochronology and archaeological methods.

If you wish to read up on Illig, I have some bad news. His books have not been translated as of yet.
Source 1
Source 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Royal Family are Alien Lizards
Ive never been one to follow David Ike. I know alot of people do, either to debunk him, or to believe him. What you think about him isnt the topic of discussion however. Less Popular theories are.

Mr Icke, 53, claims the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh are shape-shifters who drink human blood to look like us.
Mr Icke said: "When you get back into the ancient world, you find this recurring theme of a union between a non-human race and humans - creating a hybrid race.

If I were to make a claim like this, I wouldnt limit it to the royal family. I would say that most leaders are bloodsuckers.

Maybe that one isnt as obscure as you would expect from a thread like this one. But I try to take into account that there are newer people out there (look at the population thread from earlier!!) that may not be so familiar.
Source
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Martin Bormann and The New Millenium of Nazi Control
I had never heard this one, and I find it interesting. Here lately, we have seen alot of comparisons between Nazi Gemany and The Current USA. What if that was for a reason?

artin Bormann (17 June 1900 – 2 May 1945?) was a prominent Nazi official. He became head of the Party Chancellery (Parteikanzlei) and private secretary to Adolf Hitler. He gained Hitler’s trust and derived immense power within the Third Reich by controlling access to the Führer and by regulating the orbits of those closest to him.

So he was a pretty high ranking guy. Im guessing it wasnt because he had a whimsical personality.

fter the war, Bormann was not found and was tried in absentia at Nuremberg. Unconfirmed sightings of Bormann were reported globally for two decades, particularly in Europe, Paraguay and elsewhere in South America.

Some believe that he never died, and instead manage to work behind the scenes with leaders everywhere. Including the Bush Family.....
Source

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"New" Coke?

Anyone who lived in the eighties will remember this one.

One of the many conspiracy theories relating to the Coca-Cola Company is that it intentionally changed to an inferior formula with New Coke with the intent of driving up demand for their classic product, later reintroducing it for their financial gain. Alternatively, people believe the switch was made to allow Coca-Cola to reintroduce “classic” Coke with a new formulation using less expensive corn syrup. Working against this theory is the fact that New Coke was introduced world-wide but it is only in North America that the re-established Classic Coke is made with corn-syrup (due to US government interventionist policies in the sugar industry); elsewhere, Classic Coke is made with sugar.

The things that make this silly, other than the sugar pointed out in the paragraph are pretty obvious. Did Coke ever take a real hit in the sales department? Were peoples interest in the stuff seriously waning? I think not.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lady GaGa is a man!!!

Wait....did I really just type that? Nevermind. I cant possibly imagine why this could be important to anyone, however when you google it...there are something like 25,000 pages dedicated to it. maybe it's important after all? Maybe we have been misled!! These are pressing issues!

Maybe the general population of this planet isnt exactly....well..theyre not scientists. I guess this IS important to some people.

What about you guys, ATS? In all seriousness, do you know of a rarely discussed theory? Maybe something just plain bizarre? Post it here, along with your thoughts!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

Cloned queen

About 25 years ago, a man called Michael Fagin jumped over the fence at Buckingham Palace and ducked through an open door. He found himself in the Palace kitchen. He was on the ground floor and when he heard someone coming he went through the first door he could find - right next to the kitchen on the ground floor and it was the Queens bedrrom and she was in. He spoke with her for about 15 minutes before anyone came to her aid.

Strange room for a bedroom? or is that where they keep the clone?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

AHHH

Now I remember why I used to visit ATS.

This is why, I love such information, I like to ponder regarding the least possibility.

S&F

Thanks for the great post.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

Thats a really good one!!! I dont think I have ever heard it before.
What about the pope? Is he a clone too?

Keep em coming!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Here's a link to the cloned Queen story

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Here's a link to the cloned Queen story

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I enjoy reading about the truly outlandish stuff. If I learned anything from Scully and Mulder, it's that there may be a little bit of truth in even the most absurd. You never know what might have some truth in it, even if it's posted right next to "Batboy" stories and David Ike articles.

Ok...Ill quit picking on David Ike now...

But I will always pick on Lady gaga.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I dont get the link between the intruder and cloning? I remember the incident on the news but what has this got to do with reptilians and clones?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thefamiliar

Apparently, the intruder spoke with the clone?

Thats what I gather...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ahh, as in thats why the queen was in a bedroom downstairs next to the kitchen and unguarded. yeah I see where thats going. I hope this thread goes somewhere too I love outlandish theories that push credibility to its limits!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thefamiliar

666 Rooms in Buckingham Palace

I was going off memory and later found a link verify my claim. I remembered most of it correctly, but I forgot that Fagan went upstairs in the Palace. However, if you watch the video, Fagan was looking for the Queen and the first room he entered (out of 666) was the Queens Bedroom. It's a hell of a good guess to chance upon 1 in

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Could be a decoy also, though...do you think?

Like in Star Wars? The queen had a "stand-in".

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Is the story itself not a little odd? to be able to enter a castle and spend 15 minutes with a queen without bieng found out? and then for the story to be released?

If I were into those conspiracies about the royal family bieng reptillians with clones I would think it sounded like a fabricated story to make the queen sound like a vunerable little old lady who outwitted a mean intruder god bless 'er

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Haven't most heads of state used body doubles for a very long time. Body double not clone.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

spoilsport.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
this thread reminded me of a documentary i saw a few years ago. it was about how the royal lineage is false and queen elizabeth is a fraud, they even traced the rightful heir who turned out to be a sheep farmer in australia, and he didnt even seem that bothered.
it was a timeteam special on channel 4, ive just spent 20 mins trying to find it, but cant find any vids or even any mention of it. : T

sorry to mention the queen again.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Yes I would totally agree with you on that, I have finally learned to keep my mouth shut I hope.
When I was younger I would say something, that I thought was totally not possible and it would turn out to be true, so now I try not to even joke about things, in that way.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
Martin Bormann and The New Millenium of Nazi Control
I had never heard this one, and I find it interesting. Here lately, we have seen alot of comparisons between Nazi Gemany and The Current USA. What if that was for a reason?

artin Bormann (17 June 1900 – 2 May 1945?) was a prominent Nazi official. He became head of the Party Chancellery (Parteikanzlei) and private secretary to Adolf Hitler. He gained Hitler’s trust and derived immense power within the Third Reich by controlling access to the Führer and by regulating the orbits of those closest to him.

So he was a pretty high ranking guy. Im guessing it wasnt because he had a whimsical personality.

fter the war, Bormann was not found and was tried in absentia at Nuremberg. Unconfirmed sightings of Bormann were reported globally for two decades, particularly in Europe, Paraguay and elsewhere in South America.

Some believe that he never died, and instead manage to work behind the scenes with leaders everywhere. Including the Bush Family.....
Source

its amazing how many chozen were in hitler's regime. with hitler himself being a rothschild and all, i just wish the mainstream media would discuss this.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

On Illig's theory: This is very unlikely and kind of ridiculous sounding, as there would be no purpose for making up time that didn't exist. In any case, the number we label a period of time with doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

On Icke's theory: He does have some decent evidence to back up his theory of inter-dimensional reptilians, not to mention the accounts of others unrelated to him. I have read one of his books. What he's describing sound a lot like demons, don't they? Don't gargoyles / artistic representations of demons look at least slightly reptilian?? Not saying I believe this, but it's a thought. I definitely don't think Icke has the full answer, but then who does??

On the Bormann theory: Definitely plausible and not ridiculous at all.

On the Coke theory: Who cares? Here's a theory: Coke is bad for you, and it was created to make you fat, dumb, and constantly dehydrated. I might even be sure enough to call that one a fact.

On the Lady Gaga Theory: Yep... Undoubtedly true...
edit on 5-12-2010 by smokinsinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Icke's theory has taken on a life of its own.
Plenty of "interesting" people believe everyone is a reptile now...from the mailman, to every single celeberty and politician...true rabid paranoia.
Thanks Icke
-eats a bug-.

<<   2 >>

join