It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. using chemical weapons in Afghanistan: report

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

I know, I have already said that twice. I'm looking for evidence of the biological weapons and chemical weapons other than WP, which would make the article qualify as news.

DU and NDU is regarded as Chemical weapons, I have already stated that.

Regarding Bio Weapons, I think you should contact the doctor and ask him why he suspect Bio Weapons were used

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Just let it go.. We have made our points, and continuing the argument on Ooozzzyys level goes nowhere. Let him think what he wants because it does not matter how much information you present, it will be ignored and he will drag up other issues.

As an example this thread started out with a misleading title that has been debunked. Now we are discussing if the Taliban ever lied.

I find it weird Oooozy would defend the Taliban when he has stated they are the reason he fled Afghanistan. Unless, Oooozy, you were not being honset in your answer.

DU is not a chemical weapon, the article has been debunked, the "doctor" is not a a doctor in the scientific field, the research is biased and the results are tweaked by the Iranian Propoganda Machine.

Time for us to move on and let this thread be filed where it needs to be - The garbage heap.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Thoughts

I dunno. I guess anything from an Iranian newspaper should be taken with a grain of salt?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Where's the sources, how credible are the sources, do the sources have any motive, any agenda... blablabla, do you work.

You mean like the BS sources you post in thread after thread after thread after thread??? Presstv.ir? Tehran Times? Yeah, no agenda going on there. No bias at all. No anti-US propaganda.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Why don't you tell us where you extract your information from instead of wasting the space of this thread

I heard you are a patriot

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join