It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. using chemical weapons in Afghanistan: report

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

U.S. using chemical weapons in Afghanistan: report

www.tehrantimes.com

Afghan infants have suffered with many congenital deformities in every part of the country as a result of the usage of the chemical weapons.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Proof!!

1. An Afghan investigative research scholar, Dr. Mohammad Daud Miraki conducted a field research in the southern provinces of the country. He accumulated enough empirical evidence regarding the use of poisonous weapons in the area.

2. In 2002, a research team of Canadian Medical Research Center visited southern provinces of Afghanistan and found that the magnitude of uranium isotopes in the inhabitants was soaring between 300 and 2000 nanograms while the accepted limit is 10 nanograms.

3. Iran’s Arabic language channel al-Alam TV website has posted a video report about newly-born infants suffering from deformities and abnormal body parts caused by the usage of biological weapons. See http:www.alalam.ir/node/307570.

4. A Senior official of the Kabul Regime’s Ministry of Health told media some times ago that they had obtained evidences, indicating that the Americans had used depleted uranium munitions and phosphorus bombs in Tora bora in east Afghanistan in 2001. Deformed infants have been born in the area or some have deformed body parts or suffering from weightlessness or mental retardation. Diseases like leukemia (blood white cells disease) is widespread in the area. Sperms “infertility” malfunction in males have been noticed. Many persons have died without an open wound.

This is terrorism at its best.

Terrorism at its worst is desperate weak forces trying to fight powerful world corporations and armies.

The US has always used any means necessary to win wars which they started in the first place, it makes me sick, there is a reason why so many are starting to call the US the Khardijad.

They used Chemical weapons in Vietnam, nuked Japan, used disgusting war tactics against USSR etc etc.

What is US up to?

Does it really think Karma will not come back to haunt it? It will eventually pay for everyone of its crimes, and who will suffer for it.

My finger points at the screen, towards the Americans who are still supporting their government like good'ol patriots.

Grow up and WAKE UP!!!

Thoughts

oz

www.tehrantimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Depleted uranium weaponry and chemical weapons are two totally different things. DU weaponry was used in Iraq as well so it's hardly a new thing or a first.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidshot
Depleted uranium weaponry and chemical weapons are two totally different things. DU weaponry was used in Iraq as well so it's hardly a new thing or a first.

Who said it is new, or use for the first time?

Just pointing out to just another case of US atrocity.

Are you trying to undermine this news?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Insurgents would never use weapons like this irresposibly....

I mean if one of those group got their hands on any sort of chemical or biological weapon they would never idioticly set it off in their own cities.

So its got to have been USA's fault.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Insurgents would never use weapons like this irresposibly....

I mean if one of those group got their hands on any sort of chemical or biological weapon they would never idioticly set it off in their own cities.

So its got to have been USA's fault.

A patriot might argue:

"NAA, that cant be true, terrorists want handicap babies"

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

yeah i couldnt see them thinking their children would have much use without the ability to carry.

So is radiation and chemicals the ONLY thing allah doesnt protect his people agaisnt..... So curing birth defects is last on his "miracle" list.
edit on 4-12-2010 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Lol you almost got it. Thermo baric weapons and bunker busters are conventional weapons, not chemical and to my knowledge they are not even equipped to carry it.

Now I want you to do me a favor - go back to the article and read their "proof". See anything different about it?

* - The Canadian medical team - Can you find the report where this is claimed? Ive been unable to find any reference to canadian medical teams doing whats described.

* - The investigative research scholar in part 1 - Claim poisons were found - Which ones were found? in what quantities, where was it located?

* - part 3 changes the the story, using the term biological weapons instead of chemical - There is a massive difference between the 2, and the biological weapon type was not identified, there is no supporting medical info from Hospitals who "treated" any problems.

* - Source of info was not given. The US military no longer uses phosphorus bombs as its outlawed. The only weapon in the US arsenal that uses depleted urnaium is the M1 Main battle tank, which are not deployed, and have never been deployed, to the Afghanistan theatre.

I have never seen an infant suffer from weightlessness as the doctor described on Earth. Since we dont have levitation technology, and we ar not in orbit, I am not sure how weighlessness on the ground would work.

Lukemia is caused by:
Smoking, Exposure to Radiation, Previous Chemotherapy or Radiation Therapy, Human T-Cell Leukemia Virus, Myelodysplasctic Syndrome, Downs Syndrome. None of which can be caused by anything the US has in theatre or out of theatre for that matter.

* - Afghans suffering from Congenital deformities - This is why these countries need to spend less time denouncing the great satan and more time building a damn medical center. What is a congential abnormality and what causes it?
-

A congenital disorder may be the result of genetic abnormalities, the intrauterine (uterus) environment, errors of morphogenesis, infection, or a chromosomal abnormality

* - and finally the blanket, vague statement of Afghans are suffing from various disease.. ok.. which ones? where, patient age, exposures etc etc.

Please Oozzy.. I am now begging you, research article before you post them. This is propoganda and you are smart enough to know better. Please start thinking for yourself and maybe once in a while take the time to question an article. I know you hate the US and want to provide whatever information you can to support your agenda, but this is just borderline asshattery.

Please practice what you preach and research on your own before buying into the propoganda, just as you tell us westerners to do.

** MOD any chance we can get this moved to the Hoax section for lack of facts, supporting documentation in addition to it being nothing but a piece of propoganda trash**

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Yeah, the Tehran times
. Just after the wiki leaks stuff was laughed off by Iran for being U.S. propaganda. I'm sure the Weekly World News and Bat Boy are very angry. Wow!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

it was undermined the second it was posted by you.

If such news exists and is true and verafiable it will be posted by someone else without your history and reputation.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

News implies an investigation supported by facts and verifiable information. The article you posted is barely fit to be used as a cage liner.

When will you start thinking for yourself?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

And who else is using chemical weapons?

Al-Qaeda members planned to kill Saudi Arabian government and security officials, as well as media workers, by sending poisoned gifts to their offices, a Saudi interior ministry official was quoted as telling the Reuters news agency.

Last month, Saudi Arabia said it had captured 149 al-Qaeda-linked fighters over the past few months. They were accused of raising money and recruiting members to carry out attacks inside the kingdom.

The group "planned to rob banks and companies to finance their operations", the official, who declined to be named, said on Saturday.

"Using poisoned perfume ... is one of the ways the arrested people planned to carry out their assassinations," he said.

The operatives, who have apparently revealed this information to Saudi security forces since their arrest, belonged to 19 al-Qaeda cells and included 124 Saudis and 25 foreigners.

'Change in tactics'

"Changes from explosives to chemicals is significant because it demonstrates resolve and the ability to try to trick the security services," Theodore Karasik, a security analyst at the Dubai-based group INEGMA, said.

"This is a change in tactics. It means they are trying every possible way to spread chaos ... The security services are very lucky that they discovered this," he said.

english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

WOW, it is the America can't do no wrong mentality.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Read the whole article, take in the detail, because I know when it comes to US, you need details, but when it comes to Al-Qaeda bombing innocent people for absolutely no reason, you need no detail, infact not even a proof that it was Al-Qaeda, just suck it in

That is what Hitler was talking about, you should read his quotes sometimes, you will realize the West is using his techniques of manipulation + ideas.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valdestine

it was undermined the second it was posted by you.

If such news exists and is true and verafiable it will be posted by someone else without your history and reputation.

The fact that you even read this thread makes me happy, that the message is reaching as far as patriots such as yourself, which is good.

Be open minded.

America can do wrong

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

Saudi Puppet regime + Puppet labels any organized crime Al-Qaeda to please their puppet masters, and support their efforts to __________________

You fill in the gap.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
wow.. who ever wrote this is stupid.. the OP should know better.. if the u.s used either of those forms of attack the effects would be seen and couldn't be spun in any way other than war crimes.. but hell if some third rate now body says it was the us. and canada backs it up.. even tho canada is being quite about it.. as in we don't do in the first place lol..this whole thread is a joke.. the united states doesn't use those weapons they have been banned since nixion lol.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

reply to post by sonjah1

Saudi Puppet regime + Puppet labels any organized crime Al-Qaeda to please their puppet masters, and support their efforts to __________________

You fill in the gap.

I will fill in the gaps!

But the Iranian regime is so believable that they are not puppets to the Mullahs....

But the Afghan govt is so on the up and up, and that's why Kharzai's brother shows up in the UAE with $50 million US Dollars in a suitcase..... I'm sure he got that money from digging in the caves in Afghanistan

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137
wow.. who ever wrote this is stupid.. the OP should know better.. if the u.s used either of those forms of attack the effects would be seen and couldn't be spun in any way other than war crimes.. but hell if some third rate now body says it was the us. and canada backs it up.. even tho canada is being quite about it.. as in we don't do in the first place lol..this whole thread is a joke.. the united states doesn't use those weapons they have been banned since nixion lol.

WAR CRIMES?

NEXON?

HOLLY MOLLY!!

1. Can USA be held responsible for any of its crimes?
Why do I ask the above question? Because you think it matters whether this is regarded as war crime or not, if you knew world politics, you would know that it doesn't, because the UN doesn't hold US responsible, that is why the US has VETO power.

2. Does it matter if such weapons have been banned?
Why do I ask the above question? Because you seem to think the US doesn't ban stuff for PR purposes. Heck torture + spying is banned in US, but US still does it

3. Deformed babies are born in Iraq, Vietnam and Japan. US has a history of such crimes

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join