It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restart the world, or generations of lies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This is a question that has been raised to my attention during all the commotion and finger pointing regarding wikileaks, their agendas and effects. The question is:

Would you rather the world continue generation after generation under the leadership of liars, thieves and murderers, or would you rather the world be told the truth and crumble under infighting and "restart"?

Ofcourse these are extremes, but not far-fetched. We are progressively losing "rationale", and sanity. The US wants Assange imprisoned for treason although he is not even a US citizen. For the past 70 years we have faught pointless and meaningless wars. Everyone against the leadership is declared a terrorist. BUT, if we stand up against them, things could crumble, and we could lose a whole heap of order; essentially TSHTF as you say it.

So what do you lean to? Would you rather the truth coupled with the downfall of most societies, or would you rather progressive advancement under the whips of the perverts?

I would rather the former. Although we would lose many "luxuries" in the process of re-establishing some form of order, it does seem that in the end things would work out. But at the same time, living as a sheep for the powerful DOES seem a more peaceful life, does it not? But then, all you ever do in life will be meaningless. The restart would allow the most bright and bravest minds a chance to grab the reins to lead humanity akin to how modern society has been shaped. The latter, would only allow progressive dumbing down of society to serve the elite. (Yes, I have read enough now to be able to use the word elite appropriately hehe).

So, what do you lean to? Restart, or lies?
edit on 4-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I'm all for restarting the World ... It can now no longer be fixed ... Reboot the Planet! NOW!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay I'm all for restarting the World ... It can now no longer be fixed ... Reboot the Planet! NOW!

In the Book of Zechariah 14:4, there is mention of "His foot" touching the Mount of Olives.

This is to be understood metaphorically or poetically rather than literally.

This is when the Creator will hit "ctrl-alt-del" on this EVIL civilization.

Mi cha el

new topics

join