It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloned meat and milk is safe, says Food Standards Agency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Cloned meat and milk is safe, says Food Standards Agency

www.telegraph.co.uk

Andrew Wadge, the chief scientist at the Food Standards Agency, said an independent study had shown that there was no difference between ordinary cattle and cloned cattle.

His comments paved the way for milk and meat to be made available in British shops and was the clearest indication yet that the controversial farming practice could be accepted officially.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Just last night I was saying to my parents about this sort of thing. More accurately I said about how this sort of thing was coming and how the people of S Korea demonstrated about the same thing happening, they closed their capital down for 7 days with their demonstrations, and now they don't have cloned meat contaminating their food supply! Power to the people!!

So my question is, how do we find out where and what fields are being used to keep this contamination??

When do you want to shut our capitals down??

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Just been trying to find a news piece about S K's capital being shut down because of protests.. But can't find anything, if anyone else finds anything, let me know. Even more annoying, I can't remember where I heard it..
edit on 4/12/10 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This has probably been deemed "safe" by people who will never eat the stuff and are either vegetarian, have their own meat supply or have shares in the companies that produce it.

Betcha!

Originally posted by WHOS READY
So my question is, how do we find out where and what fields are being used to keep this contamination??

They'll be the ones with genetically modified quick growing grass on them.
edit on 4/12/2010 by nerbot because: fings...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I'll never trust anything the FSA have to say.
edit on 4-12-2010 by KatieVA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
This has probably been deemed "safe" by people who will never eat the stuff and are either vegetarian, have their own meat supply or have shares in the companies that produce it.

Betcha!

Originally posted by WHOS READY

They'll be the ones with genetically modified quick growing grass on them.
edit on 4/12/2010 by nerbot because: fings...

You know that, its all abou the money.. We just need to fight back!!

Any ideas how you terll the difference between the grass? Except by timing it to grow.lol.

Is there any farmers on here that may have more 'insider' info??

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Yes and so is the fluoride in our drinking water, chemtrails in our air and vaccines.

Second line.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Their all one big corporation now.. Bunch of greedy scum bags..

I can't help but think our grandparents fought against the 3rd reich and now we've got these greedy scum bag persons trying to bring about the 4th reich!

My blood is boiling!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Im tellin ya were headed towards a world portrayed by Margaret Atwood in the book called Oryx And Crake. Chickie knobs and what not. Giant half alive mutant creatures that grow various limbs and torsos of animals for mass production of meat.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Very true. But (not that it probably means much) didn't the UN outlaw chemtrails?

I'm beginning to think there was truth to the story about a time traveler coming from the future trying to find a cure for the damage that had been done to human DNA!

It's stuff like this that reminds me of this quote- "If the people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us.”- George H. W. Bush

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

that sounds nuts! never heard of that book!

i'll have to have a read of that cheers. if only i could print pictures from my imagination.lol.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Heh, 'independent study' that I'm sure was funded directly or indirectly by whoever is trying to get it approved.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
For the past couple of years, I buy most of our meat from a small, local family owned grocery store in our area. They only buy their meat from local farms within 200 miles or so. It's quite shocking to see how much bigger chicken breasts are from major retailers than at this store where they are normal size.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I don’t care if the animal that my meat or milk comes from is cloned or not, how would you tell? There isn't any difference between the two and that's the whole point. I don't have problem with it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world. – Henry Kissinger.

This is just more theft by the Ag Cartel. I did this research a few years a go so the links maybe stale.

INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE FOR ANIMAL RECORDING
PATENTING IN THE ANIMAL SECTOR

“...The Patenting Sentinel and Action Service (PSAS) is an important initiative of the International Committee for Animal Recording (ICAR) as regards patenting in the animal sector. This is an issue which is of uttermost importance for the future of all organizations involved in the sectors of animal recording and genetic evaluation. The latest developments in this field and the future prospects are causing increasing concern among industrialists and breeders, thus stressing the need for continuous updating on the progress of animal patenting issues worldwide and raising the awareness of professionals regarding their possibility to take action towards the protection of their professional interests.

Based on the above concerns, the Board of the International Committee for Animal Recording has considered ways to positively support ICAR member organizations and other interested entities in confronting the issue of patenting in animal breeding. The result of the deliberations is the ICAR Patenting Sentinel and Action Service, formed in March-April 2006....

Mission

The mission of the ICAR Patenting Sentinel and Action Service (PSAS) is to:
constantly update its members on patenting application legislation in the animal sector, so as to lead to a deeper knowledge of the theoretical and practical aspects of this issue;
monitor specific patent applications worldwide, which are of most interest to its members;
possibly take action in a rapid and effective way in relation to specific patenting applications.
Animal Patents: www.icar.org...

DNA being stolen from children in the USA

USA State fair market animals: DNA typing will be required: Are Animal patents NEXT?
Arkansas: www.arkansasstatefair.com...
California californiafarmer.com...
Wisconsin www.wisconsinagconnection.com...
Oklahoma www.tulsastatefair.com...

The Fairs and 4H Shows use this company:

IDTRAK™ is a DNA banking system designed for livestock owners. All animals have a unique genetic profile. IDTRAK™ allows livestock owners to maintain that unique genetic profile as a historic record. These records can be needed for a variety of situations where you need to trace the identity or parentage (family tree), breed or association registration, trace back due to later event (sales, siring, disease, or reproduction issues) or even to use for future genetic testing. Right now, genetic companies are working hard to discover genes that affect economic traits in livestock, such as meat quality, disease resistance, reproduction, and others.

Randy Ingram, President & CEO
Randy has held senior management roles with major agricultural life science companies for over fifteen years. These experiences include the use of DNA markers in plant genetic applications for over a decade. He was raised in central Iowa
Source:...www.wednaid.com...

I have posted a lot more information about the US bill just passed( S-510) and the take over of the world food supply at www.abovetopsecret.com...
(I got sick of reposting it every time)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

it's all corrupt!

if enough people spoke up we'd stand a chance.

i don't know what boils my blood the most..., all this corruption and greed or the general publics patheticness on the subjects!!

is there any hope for us??

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Expect that they will soon label arsenic safe in moderate quantities since NASA's report on microbes subsisting in it. High fructose corn syrup is banned from most, if not all European nations, but in the US you got commercials telling you that it's safe to consume. Don't forget that the US also banned lead from paint about 40 years after Europe banned it.
And people wonder why Americans seem to be plagued by a myriad of illnesses. But don't bring up the cause, because discovering the cause isn't profitable to big pharma. And so the cycle repeats. In America money talks more than reason. Enjoy your GMOs.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
Im tellin ya were headed towards a world portrayed by Margaret Atwood in the book called Oryx And Crake. Chickie knobs and what not. Giant half alive mutant creatures that grow various limbs and torsos of animals for mass production of meat.

I've never heard of that book but it sounds nasty
I'll have to look for it. Gross, I'm cringing just thinking about such a thing.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

good info cheers. and yes S-510 is not good... for the world!

and you think, JFK warned
us about various threats 50 years ago, freakin shame we didn't listen then!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

"If the people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us.”- George H. W. Bush

Quote is from thereaganyears.tripod.com... among other sites.

I think that refers to the wholesale selling-out of the world to the bank/corporate Cartel. Dan Estulin seems to have a very good handle on what is happening.

Daniel Estulin Bilderberg Speech at EU Parliament
Bilderberg organization is dynamic.... Members come and go, but the system itself has not changed. It is a self-perpetuating system, a virtual spider web of interlocked financial, political, economic and industry interests.

Now, Bilderberg isn´t a secret society. It is not an evil, all-seeing eye. There is no conspiracy even though a lot of people with their infantile fantasies see it as such....

It´s a meeting of people who represent a certain ideology.

Not One World Government or New World Order as too many people mistakenly believe. Rather, the ideology is of a ONE WORLD COMPANY LIMITED....

The idea behind each and every Bilderberg meeting is to create what they themselves call THE ARISTOCRACY OF PURPOSE between European and North American elites on the best way to manage the planet. In other words, the creation of a global network of giant cartels, more powerful than any nation on Earth, destined to control the necessities of life of the rest of humanity, obviously from their vantage point, for our own good and in our benefit – THE GREAT UNWASHED AS THEY CALL US.

Once you understand that everything that is happening including the recent economic crash becomes clear.

If you do not think the crash was planned read this:

In Sept. 14, 1994 David Rockefeller, speaking at the UN Business Council,.
"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

The WTO Agreement on Ag was ratified in 1995, a year later.....

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

....And people wonder why Americans seem to be plagued by a myriad of illnesses. But don't bring up the cause, because discovering the cause isn't profitable to big pharma. And so the cycle repeats. In America money talks more than reason. Enjoy your GMOs.

I buy direct from the farmer (organic) and surprise surprise my blood pressure dropped like a rock. From 174/144 to 115/70. I stick to veggies and meat no carbs or salt if I can help it.

I am REAL P.O. about S510 since it will kill off my food supply.

new topics

top topics

join