It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton The U.N's Snake In Sheep's Clothing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
After reading these cablegate documents and all the sensational storys surrounding this topic i find it hard to comprehend the fact the the U.N has remained silent on the whole affair. And sometimes silence can be deafining and i believe that the silence shows the U.N to be more of a dog and pony show then any real super power in this world. There should be immediate action taken against hillary clinton before we set a standered that anyone cant get away with such treason. I have sent an e-mail to the U.N president and i believe anyone who really cares about this instead of just talking about it should take some action and send them a piece of your mind letting them know you want the U.N to take action. here is my e-mail i sent cant wait for the responce.

Dear President

My name is Lee Frederick Brizell I am a British National currently living in Dorset. Over the past week in the international press a scandle has been revealed to the public so large as to shock the world. I am refering to the cablegate leak of hundreads of thousands of classified government documents witch intails a whole network of corruption worldwide. Specifically i would like to bring this to your attention :

Hillary Clinton ordered American officials to spy on high ranking UN diplomats, including British representatives.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I find this extremely shocking to say the least and extremely dangerous to the united nation councel, Taking in mind they cant keep there secrets very well how well will your personal private information be kept and to who's eyes will it be privvy to. I would like to know what action is to be taken against hillary clinton if any. And i would like to know why we havent heard a single word of condemnation for such blaintent violation on U.N charters.

Your's Sincearly
Lee Frederick Brizell

[email protected] is the president of the united nations e-mail addy
edit on 4-12-2010 by brizellious because: added e-mail

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Reptilian in sheeps clothing ?

edit on 4-12-2010 by dontbealala because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by brizellious
After reading these cablegate documents and all the sensational storys surrounding this topic i find it hard to comprehend the fact the the U.N has remained silent on the whole affair. And sometimes silence can be deafining and i believe that the silence shows the U.N to be more of a dog and pony show then any real super power in this world. There should be immediate action taken against hillary clinton before we set a standered that anyone cant get away with such treason. I have sent an e-mail to the U.N president and i believe anyone who really cares about this instead of just talking about it should take some action and send them a piece of your mind letting them know you want the U.N to take action. here is my e-mail i sent cant wait for the responce.

Dear President

My name is Lee Frederick Brizell I am a British National currently living in Dorset. Over the past week in the international press a scandle has been revealed to the public so large as to shock the world. I am refering to the cablegate leak of hundreads of thousands of classified government documents witch intails a whole network of corruption worldwide. Specifically i would like to bring this to your attention :

Hillary Clinton ordered American officials to spy on high ranking UN diplomats, including British representatives.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I find this extremely shocking to say the least and extremely dangerous to the united nation councel, Taking in mind they cant keep there secrets very well how well will your personal private information be kept and to who's eyes will it be privvy to. I would like to know what action is to be taken against hillary clinton if any. And i would like to know why we havent heard a single word of condemnation for such blaintent violation on U.N charters.

Your's Sincearly
Lee Frederick Brizell

[email protected] is the president of the united nations e-mail addy
edit on 4-12-2010 by brizellious because: added e-mail

Can I just suggest that next time you are going to send an email such as this you post it up here beforehand and get some second opinions to enhance it so the letter has a more profound effect on the reader. And also, use spell-check when you are sending a letter to someone who holds an office of "respect", or to anyone for that matter, as all hold an office of respect in their own ways. In this way the reader sees that they are not just being solicited by another angry hobo who broke into an internet cafe, but someone with an educated opinion, someone they can relate to, and in effect respond with more intent. I'm sure the man doesn't believe Hilary is a criminal, which is why she has not been incriminated, therefore you should prove it to him, that way if the reason for Hilary not been charged for a crime is a result of ignorance or unawareness, then you can help them become aware, and then they cannot say they did not know or the evidence they looked over did not support this accusation as you would have proved to them it does. As for now, according to the UN, it does not, and Hilary is not a bad girl.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

You post was hard to read due to lack of spacing.

It hurts the eyes, just for your consideration.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I'm glad you see my point.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Can I suggest you, also review your grammar and your contruction of sentences and paragraph's,

Your negative put down was just as badly written, the difference is! you have chosen to sit back, watch the world go around and criticise while doing nothing,

Somebody got off the pot and has tried to make a difference, think about that next time before you act in a rush,

Anybody can pull people down, but it takes a special somebody to help educate and nurture to bring people along to the next level,

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Other then offending my grammar you didnt have a point. As for evidence i think the cables are enough evidence. If the Man thinks hillarys already great its not up to him the matter needs disscussion as the rules have been broken. Also here is a list of profound people with dyslexia so you can appretiate how different the world would be today if people ignored there opinion based on grammar www.dyslexia.com.... And hopefully help you not make an ass out of yourself next time you mindlessly critiqe someone because you dont agree. Instead of having a rational point to make like a decent human being.

P.S nice one kushin

edit on 4-12-2010 by brizellious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
They're not making a big deal out of it because it's nothing new. The US, the UK, and Russia have all been known to spy on the UN in the past, and I'm sure many other countries have been caught as well.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsuki-no-Hikari

can you give evidence to back up your statement and. What was the punishment for these people caught spying? did they face nothing is that the current punishment for spying?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by brizellious

The UN is a lame duck organization..
Most relevant resolutions are vetoed by ONE country..

What is the point of the UN when ONE country can veto the will of every other??

Look elsewhere for justice..The UN doesn't work that way..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

The UN is a lame duck organization..
Most relevant resolutions are vetoed by ONE country..

What is the point of the UN when ONE country can veto the will of every other??

Look elsewhere for justice..The UN doesn't work that way..

Yes i do undertand that but i also understand that they are supposed to have power so if you can make them take action it would be intresting to see what comes out of it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Action against who??
That's the question..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Tsuki-no-Hikari

can you give evidence to back up your statement and. What was the punishment for these people caught spying? did they face nothing is that the current punishment for spying?

Here are some links that discuss past spying activities of the US, the UK, Australia, and Russia at the UN:

UN launches inquiry into American spying
Ex-Aide to Blair Says the British Spied on Annan
Australia 'party to bugging of UN'
The U.N.: Russia's den of spies

Overall, nothing much has ever been done. Countries get caught, the UN says "Cut it out", and that's the end of it. That's why I don't consider the current situation to be such a big deal. I know ATS is more susceptible to the "gloom and doom" interpretations of world events, but spying is something that always has occurred and probably always will occur. Another link to consider:

U.S., Russia reach deal on exchanging spies

Spying has become expected to the point that it's dealt with bureaucratically these days.
edit on 4-12-2010 by Tsuki-no-Hikari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

ummmm hillary clinton? it would also make all polititions double thik there actions if this one case was taken seriously by the U.N like it should be, now that we have evidence to back it up.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

ummmm hillary clinton? it would also make all polititions double thik there actions if this one case was taken seriously by the U.N like it should be, now that we have evidence to back it up.

Mate, it would be vetoed by the US so fast you wouldn't see their heads nod..

The world is not what you think..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Other then offending my grammar you didnt have a point. As for evidence i think the cables are enough evidence. If the Man thinks hillarys already great its not up to him the matter needs disscussion as the rules have been broken. Also here is a list of profound people with dyslexia so you can appretiate how different the world would be today if people ignored there opinion based on grammar www.dyslexia.com.... And hopefully help you not make an ass out of yourself next time you mindlessly critiqe someone because you dont agree. Instead of having a rational point to make like a decent human being.

P.S nice one kushin

edit on 4-12-2010 by brizellious because: (no reason given)

Thank you for that. And besides dyslexia, there are also people from all over the world on ATS, who's English may not be great. Anyway, I rarely see "Grammar Nazis" on this site. This is the first time in a while. It's one of the things I like about ATS.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Wow. Just a few seconds ago when I posted my reply, I got this weird page that came up that said something about Attack Page. I clicked on a button that said "get me out of here" Has anyone else had that happen on here?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

It's just good practice to use proper grammar and spelling when conversing with important figures, especially when trying to make an argument. Improper use of grammar and poor spelling can lead to the dismissal of an argument regardless of its content, as unfortunate as that is. It would have been better to take a little time to proofread everything on the off chance that it's ever actually read.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsuki-no-Hikari
reply to post by maybee

It's just good practice to use proper grammar and spelling when conversing with important figures, however, especially when trying to make an argument. Improper use of grammar and poor spelling and lead to the dismissal of an argument regardless of its content as unfortunate as that is. It would have been better to take a little time to proofread everything on off chance that it's ever actually read.

Hmm, well a few lessons wouldn't harm your chances either then..
Something about people in glass houses??

edit: Nice to see you edited your post to remove your own mistakes.
Problem with that kind of play is you can't edit your words that I quoted...

edit on 4-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

In my case, it's a good sign that it's time for me to go to bed. In school, my writing was always complimented. However, when I'm lying in bed with a nice, warm laptop on my chest (so I don't have to use my legs to prop it up) and feeling quite sleepy, I tend to become blind to writing mistakes. I just don't tend to bother re-reading my posts unless I'm starting a new thread.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join