It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smokingman about to be arrested ( For strong Wikileaks support in France)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
hey man i want to hear about that ringing thread you posted a while back i found that bery interesting

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

What?are they going to arrest everyone who talks or writes about wikileaks?Good luck with that one!Anyway keep strong and stand your ground we don't have enough of your kind,if we did we wouldn't be in the shape we're in.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I'm sorry if any of my statement's sounded like an attack against the OP, I may have gotten caught up in the throw of things and it came out like such.

Statements regarding the possible mental health illness of the OP were not directed at the OP themselves but at those egging him on cheering/congratulating him for what very well could be a result of a delusional state of mind with no intentions to deceive on the OP's part. It's irresponsible for people to post such things as they may very well "drive" the OP to put themselves into a position where their delusional reality becomes apart of reality as it is and in effect someone or the OP gets hurt or killed. Working in my field you run across people from time to time who believe that the government is after them due to mental instability and I don't think any less of them for thinking that since they have no control over feeling like such. But I've experienced how easy they can be driven into their state of being with the assistance of others feeding the flames of their insanity and it ends up having a realistic detrimental effect on that person's well-being.

Of course, it's either this is from the mind of an individual in need of mental health support or the OP is a [HOAX]er intentionally taking everyone for a ride. Either way it gives no support to the movement of those actively fighting against a burgeoning police state, which is happening because most LEOs are too occupied with keeping their jobs to see it, because it continues the public opinion that those who are fighting are crackpots.

I just want to say that I've got nothing personal against the OP, I just want people to find the truth of the situation.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mistafaz

no offense taken my friend you have your right to speak your mind if you feel that I am a wackjob then it is your call.

i do have views that are a little out there but that is my right

any way it is getting late here and good night to all

peace & health to you

And screw all the money grabbing self centered political figure out there right now your time is coming
sm

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I don't know what to say, but I'm 100 In full support of your position, and is there any people we can all write to in your country to let them know that we support all its true free sovereign citizens but renounce and denounce all the rest and will be creating an international stir should this go down?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Example for other thinking brains!!!
so the cats start jumping, slashing silently, making noise before they make an safe escape.
dogs just bark...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

No doubt those views are your right, but I am looking for proof of those views in the form of what law, as it is written, you've violated that makes you feel the government is after you.

If there is a law against what you've said you've done then I would like to see a source that states such as law exists and as of yet, as the OP, you've failed your humanly duty to inform the international populace of the textual source of the law, which violates a human's natural right.

I don't take the word of any face behind a screen without scrutiny into it's factual being. So I ask again for you to please provide the source of the law that you've broken. I'm concerned and waiting..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

SM is a long term poster, and if he's posting this I believe him. Not only do I beleive him, but in France you're guilty until proven innocent and its just a whole BS, nonsense trouble to get it all straightened out. But if you have noticed what has been occurring in the US lately, you shouldn't be surprised they're attempting to drum something up write now as we speak.

edit on 4-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Guilp

Dogs bark until given the order to bite. They are creatures dependent on a higher authority while the cat's independence allows them to contemplate their future actions. As of now, the matter of the OP is all bark with no bite nor is it thought out past the first post.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

the fact you even think they need a law to arrest him makes me laugh...they could just arrest him and then make a law later on if they wanted to, because really, who would stop them? you? THE PEOPLE? Laugh...like they care.

I'm sure they'd do anything they want because they think they're all powerful

chances are they won't arrest him though...they probably are just trying scare tactics...i guess we wait and see if they do anything
edit on 4-12-2010 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

And their all powerful nature allows the OP to keep posting on his thread? I've very well aware of the capabilities of national governments in restricting an individual's rights with illegal arrest but either the OP is fabricating the entire premise of the thread or someone from the government hijacked his account. If the OP was any threat he wouldn't have started this thread.

Now I just had the idea come to mind by what you've said to ask the OP if the intent of this thread is to inform people of an impending change of French law or are you really being sought out by the French authorities because the thread title implies the latter.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Registration date or post count are not criteria that count towards the validity of a poster's content. Since the first post the OP has said the nation of France's government is about to arrest him for his support of Wikileaks due to violation of French law. Now we're several pages into the discussion concerning a topic very dear to me (threat of a growing police state) and as of yet, there has been no source provided by anyone or the OP that the French government has a law that makes what the OP does or supports illegal. Blindly taking the word of anyone without a source to back up their claims is ignorance of the truth.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
well if they're calling him or contacting him via E-mail or some other way telling him to stop posting on blogs about wikileaks wouldn't you get the feeling they're out to get you if it were you in his shoes? I'd probably think the same...but I definitely wouldn't post a thread sayin' they're out to get me until somebody actually arrests me, but then I would kick their *snips* in court. But then again this is America, that is France, i dont know how they do things there all that well....

Besides...I'm sure he's not the only one that governments are telling to stop looking at wikileaks and the such
edit on 4-12-2010 by here4awhile because: second paragraph

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Why do you have to use English in your blog? I thought most French do not speak English because they are proud of their language? Not so many French will be able to read your blog.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Like I said, I believe Smokingman and find his posts excellent.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

If the OP was indeed contacted by the French authorities in the past 48 hours to stop blogging about Wikileaks and a comment made on Twitter, it would serve the OP well to provide detailed documentation of each contact to everyone as to show that the French government is indeed calling on people to restrict their freedom of speech online. Such information, if the entire context is available, would be a black spot on the government of France by the entire online community.

To the OP: If this is all true, show something of substance! When you make claims like this you become responsible to release that information for the good of everyone.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I can imagine, the rulers of France thinking about >
How to not make the wrong choice on the coming patsie!
internal laws ? leak that plox

and its policies, if used by tax, we can use it, no questions asked.
wikileaks is as powerful

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I for one would be thankful if you just linked the blog that you speak of that has committed such treasonous crimes.

Care to share that info? I'd like to formulate my own opinion, as opposed to having them fed to me.

Thanks.

-plex

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If SM did what he said he would do, he went to sleep.

And he should: his actual arrest would create some shock. Sarkozy hates bad press, and he should.
edit on 4-12-2010 by Spinoza73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
You just have to love the rats don’t you?

They all form protests and organizations to say aloud “I support the head rat”. What do you think will be accomplished by this? Do you honestly think any of the sleeping rats will awaken simply because you are becoming active? Don’t count on it.

You will not be arrested and any message you are trying to convey will simply be ignored it’s frivolous really.

omg, you know the future! please, do tell us more. Your such an expert. I want to protest under your name, mr. head rat.
edit on 4-12-2010 by Odessy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join