It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smokingman about to be arrested ( For strong Wikileaks support in France)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Go ahead and surrender now. Why prolong the angony?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The truth has gained momentum and it is moving way too fast to stop now. You will either get run over or you'll have to get off the tracks. I think all of this is quite amusing and can't wait to see how it all ends.
You can kill a man but not an idea. Assasinating JA or killing the WL website will not stop truth from slipping through their dirty little fingers just like sand.

Sorry NWO but it is time for you to die a slow painful death and may GOD have mercy on all of the souls who have made it their lifes work to undermine humanity because there will be no mercy for you coming from me.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I salute you.

The French are again leading the world.

Viva La Revolution.

P.S. Kick their ass.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Originally posted by smokingman2006
reply to post by MaxSteiner

I do not have a website yet

...so, why do you matter?

Did I miss something?

I am confused. Who are you?

edit on 4-12-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxSteiner
Um.... correct me if Im wrong, but French Law requires all websites from their country have French language? You're allowed to have it in English, but only if you ALSO have the information in French.

So its probably more likely that you're being done for that isn't it?

Edit=====> infact, reading your post again thats EXACTLY whats happened, but you're trying to stir some controversy and link it to something else
sir, bad form!
edit on 4-12-2010 by MaxSteiner because: (no reason given)

The wikileaks cablegate offers you the option to read it in French, so I'm sure that's not it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
What the hell is this a French person being arrested for protesting against the Government.

This could be bigger than Wikileaks itself as I constantly here about the French people standing up against the government. Infact there never seems a week gone by without a French strike or something. This is not a rant at the French people I admire them for standing up for themselves.

Sure you will have thousands behind you if you do get arrested!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Regardless how all this pans out wikileaks have given all out there a way of making a difference if you got a good whistle blower website their are plenty of regular Jo's out there to supply the real raw Intel.

So its a win win situation.

This is the start of freedom of the internet war we must all fight for it now before it is too late.

laws today are getting passed at lighting speed don't get caught napping here ATS members

This very site could be in their sights.
Plus we want to see what more dirt Wikileaks has on the Establishments
Peace & hope
And remember the french members on here Say no to Sarko next time
SM

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

How about a source such as a written law that points to any wrongdoing the French government believes you may be doing? Here in the U.S. like in California we have the Penal Code which shows exactly what actions or omissions constitute a crime. France has been around a lot longer than the USA so there's definitely some code book relating to criminal law be it on a local or central government level.

I also think that you've got underlying health issues by your other recent thread concerning buzzing and ringing in your ears that you say is enlightenment but which is more likely to be a serious health concern.

Put up a source as to what law the government thinks you're breaking or shut up because you do a grave disservice to the members of this on-line community by having people who do care about such things as emerging police states (like me) to be taken on a ride by someone suffering from possible mental/physical health issues.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mistafaz

I understand But even if my view are out there it still should be no reason to try and sensor me.
I have never been told to stop posting my view point on anything else before.
In most countries you are innocent till proven guilty in France it works the other way.
Our gendarme are control by the Military and are in affect a militarypolice.
France has long been known as a police state.
I have lived in Australia, America, England and many other countries the law in most countries make sense most the time not in france.
I give you an example a few month ago a new law came into effect in France that if you call your wife or husband
a fat pig you can be arrested and charge

Sarko thinks he is Napoleon Bonaparte hence the US diplomats call him an emperor without clothes in the leaked cables
Peace & health
SM

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Can you source the law you're breaching?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Hi Team
Love me or hate me but as a member of this board I wish to let you all know that if I stop posting in the next few days it will be because I am chewing on handcuffs.

My crime is blogging in English about Wikileaks and freedom of speech

Calling my leader Sarkozy a headless puppet of the Obama administration

Trying to form a Wikileaks France group and trying to set up a street protest in Paris to counter Sarkozy
plan to ban wikileaks and treat us French like Chinese.

Wikileaks is also the only group I follow on twitter.

Peace & Hope
SM

edit on 4-12-2010 by smokingman2006 because: cant spell

I'm French and don't buy your story. On what basis and law do you fear to be arrested? Sarkozy is being mistreated in all French media, in stronger words than being a 'puppet'.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If what you say is true,(no offense, i have no way of confirming it)
So, benefit of doubt to you...
If its really going down, there must be a paper trail....
If they have stayed in the shadowy world of merely warning you by personal visit or whatever, it is up to you to prove it is going on.
You need to get a lawyer, and get some help to entrap these goons from the department of silence.
I think you need to get these things on tape if possible, as well as assemble whatever witnesses and documentation you can amass.
It does sound like they are comming for you, no matter what...they are probably so far just trying to shake you to see what falls out....
The real trouble for you is comming later when they have found your weakness.
Is there any umbrella group like the civil rights orgs in country?
ACLU etc.?
I would be approaching them for assitance and or advice soonest.
Regarding health issues....
The PTB do have psyche war gadgets to harrass and intimidate those civilians they wish to.
Why not try a faraday cage type of experiment to see if you can get relief from any dizzy buzzung tinitus like symptoms?
Reseach this end of the law enforcement tools as well as intelligence services, and youll find quite an array of stuff that could be causeing your distress....not sayin it is though, jus be aware...
May God bless and keep you from these evil forces.
Good Luck!
Please keep us informed....regards s

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

That very fine and good as your opinion and I'll respect and defend you to have that till the day I die but saying that the government is coming after you for what you say is a very worrying thing and I'd like to see what law they are saying you're in violation of because any law like that would have surely garnered some sort of attention when it was put into effect.

All I ask from you is to cite a source (text) of what law the government thinks you're breaking. This is a very serious issue for not just you or the French people but for the entire international community and the longer you fail to do so the more you fail your fellow humans in alerting them to this possible injustice.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Keep fighting for freedom! Don't listen to those too afraid to do anything against the new world order. They are either cowards or working for them. This world goes to hell if we don't ALL get off our butts and do something. I just started a website in January to expose the lies of the new world order. Start a website and start posting flyers for it everywhere and you'll have thousands of members before you know it.

Google "Project Nsearch" if you want to see what I did. You can get a site from Ning.com very cheap and it's easy to run. Good luck and never surrender. Expose the banksters and the media that works for them!

They will not Control Us! We will be Victorious!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I am safety praying for your safety and applaud you for your heroric move. To stand up and take a stand is nothing less then bravery and my definition of bravery. For you who say otherwise you are the yellow cowards who hold us hostage. stay strong my friend my thoughts and prayers are with you...peace to us all we need it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Amen to you....we stand stronger as the days pass..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Interesting stuff... So you're being prosecuted because of your blog posts? I'm assuming that they've warned you in an Email, or some other electronic correspondence. Any chance you could post them up here, even if they're in French? That'd be the best way to prove your authenticity.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Glenn Candy you we need the great united states before it falls into chaos, NWO it is not that far...you have the real facts your voice is strong...bring us up makes us strong...I will stand side by side...peace to us we nned it

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonTattooz

would you happen to be, oh what a american traitor? or was that a humorous post?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I feel like I'm witnessing the collapse of society take place, day by day, as I read more and more ATS posts. Good luck with your dilemma Smokingman.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join