It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smokingman about to be arrested ( For strong Wikileaks support in France)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hi Team
Love me or hate me but as a member of this board I wish to let you all know that if I stop posting in the next few days it will be because I am chewing on handcuffs.

My crime is blogging in English about Wikileaks and freedom of speech

Calling my leader Sarkozy a headless puppet of the Obama administration

Trying to form a Wikileaks France group and trying to set up a street protest in Paris to counter Sarkozy
plan to ban wikileaks and treat us French like Chinese.

Wikileaks is also the only group I follow on twitter.

Peace & Hope
SM

edit on 4-12-2010 by smokingman2006 because: cant spell

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Was the cable on Rafale fighter that started the censorship? Or had no effect?

King of Bahrain and Petraeus -

Rafale military fighter = "yesterday's technology".

cable 09MANAMA642, GENERAL PETRAEUS WITH KING HAMAD: IRAQ

213.251.145.96/cable/2009/11/09MANAMA642.html

5.(S/NF) BAHRAIN AIR SHOW AND NUCLEAR ENERGY: King Hamad asked General Petraeus for his help in encouraging U.S. aircraft manufacturers to participate in the inaugural Bahrain Air Show, scheduled for January 2010. He said that France was pushing the Rafale and would be there in force, although he agreed with Petraeus that the French fighter was yesterday's technology.

link   
You just have to love the rats don’t you?

They all form protests and organizations to say aloud “I support the head rat”. What do you think will be accomplished by this? Do you honestly think any of the sleeping rats will awaken simply because you are becoming active? Don’t count on it.

You will not be arrested and any message you are trying to convey will simply be ignored it’s frivolous really.

link   
You are being arrested for freedom of speech!??!?!

Don't show weakness, and accept the consequences they put forth; peaceful protest is the loudest.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
No Sarkozy think that the French People has no right to read Diplomatic cables and is working on banning Wikileaks to all internet users in France as I type.

I have been very oppose to this and blogged it out to many.

France Is a police start.......

Peace & hope
SM

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Sarkozy was probably upset by the fact that the cables were in english and not in french, he IS the sun and everything evolves around it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
problem with this sun emperor is that is very dumb

the wikileaks cable call him The Emperor without clothes( says it all)

France is a police state for the corrupt few

As mayor of Paris he is rumored to have collected large envelope of cash from France richest lady in order for her to avoid paying taxes the police buried the investigation

Peace & hope
Keep Wikeleaks strong the truth is coming one way or another
SM

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Um.... correct me if Im wrong, but French Law requires all websites from their country have French language? You're allowed to have it in English, but only if you ALSO have the information in French.

So its probably more likely that you're being done for that isn't it?

Edit=====> infact, reading your post again thats EXACTLY whats happened, but you're trying to stir some controversy and link it to something else
sir, bad form!
edit on 4-12-2010 by MaxSteiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
That has to be the dumbest law ever. This has all the marks of a proper witch hunt. I hope you manage to fight them all the way and expose their stupidness.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxSteiner

I do not have a website yet

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The vipers are scared...very scared ..... for them to be taking this stance. This tells me WL has hit the shadow government where it hurts - or is about to do so with the banking leaks.

I'm truly shocked to hear what you say - but have you actually been charged or approached by the authorities in any way? A few more details would be appreciated.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
warned two time in last 48 to stop blogging about wikileaks and certain comment about Sarko i have made on twitter

let them come I speak perfect English so if they take it to court they will be more problem for them than me

SM

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Good luck.. Though maybe you should consider doing a runner.. better than getting locked up or disappeared.. You can post from anywhere in the world..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If they have the internet in jail, .. as alot of prisons do these days, ....

Will you give us the address so I can send some cookies and lube ??

... but hopefully nothing happens.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

The French woman is Liliane Bettencourt, daughter of Eugene Schueller and founder of L'Oreal. I've read all there is to read about the "Emperor Without Clothes" and Ms Liliane Bettencourt via Google. It reached the Sydney newspapers over a week ago and was good reading.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

It is sad for me to admit but France has become a very job for the boys network nation if these cables release more
dirt the sleeper over here my get of their lazy butt and do more.

the french use to be champion protesters yesteryear hopefully we can relight this flame....

Peace& health
SM

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
warned two time in last 48 to stop blogging about wikileaks and certain comment about Sarko i have made on twitter

let them come I speak perfect English so if they take it to court they will be more problem for them than me

SM

Have they specified which law you are breaking?

second

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If it wasn't obvious before, this debacle is proving one thing beyond any doubt at all. There has been collusion across all these countries to instruct their police forces to enforce politicians wishes irrespective of the judicial process.

Only the Courts can decide whether a website is illegal. The politicians do not have that authority. Terrorism/and national security are being used as a means of circumventing legal process.

There is definitely collusion and an obvious, discernible plan here...they have all agreed and implemented these measures in secret without the constent of the people.

All this is evidence that a silent, invisible coup has indeed taken place...it has already happened.

edit on 4-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

France is a police state slander is one that was mention so was public nuisance now they are saying that if I have been downloading anything that is pirated they can under new french law take the internet of me for 12 month.
the government is trying to pass laws to ban assess to wikileaks as we type.

SM

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Is this like last year when MIB were after you?

I'm sure that if you managed to elude them, the French Blog Police shouldn't cause much of a problem.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join