It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hatred of Humans

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I know this might seem odd or strange to most people but I do believe I hate humans. No quality within them have I enjoyed. The only thing humans have done for me is cause me anger, sorrow, and stress. There is only one human I have ever liked the rest have either done harm to me or I have nothing positive to say about them.

I even just hate being around them it makes me sick. I know that I am human too but I just can’t stand other people. I basically just don’t like anything about them. The way they act, think, treat others, treat things, and their blatant disregard for anyone but themselves.

Often I wonder if there are any people out there that I can actually tolerate. It’s virtually impossible for one to survive without having to deal with other humans it is just simply necessary to stay alive.

And no I was not abused as a child or abandoned but I have always felt that I am on my own in this world and everything is set up against me. I have always attributed this to my anxiety and OCD but now I am beginning to realize it is not the result of my anxiety that is causing my hatred for humans but rather I just don’t like them.

When I envision what would make me happy it does not involve any people. It is simply me alone in a small log cabin in the woods with a dog and left alone. I do wish though that there were humans that I could enjoy spending my time with but so far I have not met any like that, not in person anyways.

Maybe I am just crazy, maybe I just need psychological help, and maybe I am alone in feeling this way. I really don’t know what to think any more. Nothing really makes sense. I know that I do enjoy being alive but left alone to think my own thoughts and live my own way without being with all the crap attached to dealing with other humans.

Is it really so bad in the end though to be left alone? Am I alone in feeling this way? Is this wrong of me to feel this way? Was there something in my life that set this off?

Yes I know I am asking other humans but I don’t actually have to personally deal with any of you so it’s fine for me.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I feel ya, your not alone. I dont hate people in general, I just cant stand them. I think this video will make you laugh, hes one of my subsribers on Youtube. I saw this the other day and it made my day!

edit on 4-12-2010 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The only comment I have is seconds before this I was having a nearly identical conversation with a friend of mine and we basically agreed to the same. People really suck nowadays.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
You are not alone in feeling this way.
But to be asking yourself or others this question obviously shows that you still have hope, or that you want some sort of change.
You still are attracted to wanting other people, since you're seeking their guidance.
You just haven't found the right time, place, or mindset to allow yourself to feel alive.

My prediction for you, is you're going to finish up your short stage of misery/need of being alone.
And you're going to find someone, or someones that will bring you up, and you will feel alive.

My best wishes to you.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

That guy needs his own TV show.... How Ironic.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
You are just a victim of programming by th the NWO and media yo hate yourself. Your pathetic but there is hope if you develope your spirit. If not you will die.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
You must live a sad existence if that's how you feel.. And I feel sorry for you..
Sorry to say but you do need help, if you continue to allow this hatred to burn inside you, it will only result in you suffering..
You don't need to see someone, just research a little into Nlp, you can find some simple techniques that will help rewire your brain.. If you always believe people are out to get you, then your world will always be perceived that way...
Sure there are some evil nasty people out there but there are equally as many good souls, who do good things...
Unfotunatly that is the law of the universe, everything has to have an equal and opposite, otherwise it just wouldn't work.. Eg black-White, light dark, hot cold...
Please for the sake of yourself and those who care about you, get out if this mindset and enjoy living your life..
Because by the sound of it you are becoming one of these people you hate so much... Smile it will make you feel much better..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I know this might seem odd or strange to most people but I do believe I hate humans. No quality within them have I enjoyed. The only thing humans have done for me is cause me anger, sorrow, and stress. There is only one human I have ever liked the rest have either done harm to me or I have nothing positive to say about them.

I even just hate being around them it makes me sick. I know that I am human too but I just can’t stand other people. I basically just don’t like anything about them. The way they act, think, treat others, treat things, and their blatant disregard for anyone but themselves.

Often I wonder if there are any people out there that I can actually tolerate. It’s virtually impossible for one to survive without having to deal with other humans it is just simply necessary to stay alive.

And no I was not abused as a child or abandoned but I have always felt that I am on my own in this world and everything is set up against me. I have always attributed this to my anxiety and OCD but now I am beginning to realize it is not the result of my anxiety that is causing my hatred for humans but rather I just don’t like them.

When I envision what would make me happy it does not involve any people. It is simply me alone in a small log cabin in the woods with a dog and left alone. I do wish though that there were humans that I could enjoy spending my time with but so far I have not met any like that, not in person anyways.

Maybe I am just crazy, maybe I just need psychological help, and maybe I am alone in feeling this way. I really don’t know what to think any more. Nothing really makes sense. I know that I do enjoy being alive but left alone to think my own thoughts and live my own way without being with all the crap attached to dealing with other humans.

Is it really so bad in the end though to be left alone? Am I alone in feeling this way? Is this wrong of me to feel this way? Was there something in my life that set this off?

Yes I know I am asking other humans but I don’t actually have to personally deal with any of you so it’s fine for me.

Misoir,

Unfortunatley, todays society has people thinking extremely individual indeed. A lot of people don't think of anyone or anything but themselves. When this is occuring on a mass scale, more people will feel alone and seperate to others.

A computer takes away the ability to communicate face to face. This has no emotion apart from the words we use.

Some people like their own space but don't hate humans. We all have contributed to society. Think positive of yourself and others! More people should have this ethic to bring respect back to all citizens.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

There is only one human I have ever liked

..... thanks buddy, ... I'm flattered.

I think you feel this way as a direct reflection of how you have been treated, .... it also seems like you have matured too fast and don't feel a connection with your peers.

so FIND, those things, and people which make you happy.

Do not let the world define you, .....

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Ever live abroad, away from western way of life? Maybe you just hate americans. I suspect a lot of americans are trapped in their own american reality. They fail to define what the big world really is. Instead they define a lot of things such as humanity, freedom, religion/christianity to an american version of it. No wonder the soul becomes very unhappy, since those definitions are very shallow, hence they (those people) behave in a shallow manner, the one that doesn't reflect what real humanity is.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
At least you don't discriminate. That's something

Me on the other hand... I only hate people who hate. Does that make any sense ?
You figure that one out

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

most people so suck, but there are some good people around.

When I envision what would make me happy it does not involve any people. It is simply me alone in a small log cabin in the woods with a dog and left alone.

i have similar dreams, i don't care what people do in the end as long as they don't bother me or do something that would make me knock them out in my pressence.

Maybe I am just crazy

when the stupid and bad stuff in the world is concidered normal, being crazy is a good thing

reply to post by Misterlondon

you can find some simple techniques that will help rewire your brain

and thats one of the this i don't like about people (no offence to you, its just one of my pet hates) that if some ones different, they need to be changed or "fixed".

people should always be true to who they are. if people don't agree with you or like the way you are, then its thier problem.

anyways
peace and love peoples

p.s.

reply to post by flymetothemoon

At least you don't discriminate. That's something

that reminds me of a joke

"I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally"
edit on 4-12-2010 by RokNinja because: p.s.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
i still like women

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I can't speak for all humans, but I think location has a lot to do with people's behavior.
Still, I can certainly say that I normally prefer the company of my pets. I'm also not fond of anyone keeping tabs on me, so I don't have a facebook or myspace (maybe I'm just paranoid). Heck, I've been to Vegas by myself and still had a great time.

edit on 4-12-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think there are a lot of people like you.
I am. I think there is not hope for mankind.
the simple minded worker. who love sport.
drinks. is so simple minded that its hard to believe.
but you dont see it.
if you lived with one of them for a week you would not believe it.
they just live to work get car get wife get home drink work.
and that is it for them.
the government has done it with most of the people.
you just dont see it.
pledge there soul to the flag!
I am not saying all are like that.
but you should take a hard look.
even some of the smart ones are short minded.
they can not see beyond what they are told.

me I hate mankind because they are evil and sick.
I read a about a man who skins his own dog alive.
and it still lick's his hand..........
and the man thinks "ooh thats nice!
he is still faithful."

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There are indeed a lot of people like you, myself being one of them. While human selfishness, denial and lack of personal responsibility have reached abysmal depths (and it seems to be plummeting exponentially) I have to recognize that a lot of the things that I hate about humanity are things that I see reflected in my own actions. Yes, human beings are terrifyingly ignorant creatures but...aren't we (you&I) as well? Perhaps some decimal points above the norm but, ignorant no less. And even if that not-so-humble statement was true, would that be a merit? And then, on the other side of the coin, the fact that you can recognize all this wrong we've done...isn't that potentially something great? Something positive?

You took time to write this...it suggests that you need people to hear you out or to sympathize with your struggles. Even the concept of a remote cabin in the woods and a dog, practically speaking, requires the help and/or service of several people. Whether you like it or not, your entire existence (or awareness of self) is manufactured by the presence of others, and as soon as you internalize this fact and accept that we are all structurally the same, you will be looking at this issue with a new set of eyes. Not the eyes of a Martyr, but with the eyes of an Architect ready to design a new outlook to life!

Wish you luck in your journey! (Forgive my English grammar, as it is not my first language)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Couldnt agree more, we are such a brutal species. Honestly makes me sick.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Couldnt agree more, we are such a brutal species. Honestly makes me sick.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I understand this 100%. Everyone i meet thinks at a local cube level. I think at a global level and get so much BS for being smart. That is the only reason why humans have let me down.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join