It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Stanley Fulham Prediction!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I was just thinking about those UFO's from october 13th or as many of you would say "balloons".
So I checked out his web site again here, Challenges of Change.
I was pleased to see that new predictions were posted I guess only time will tell what comes of this.

A. There will be a major UFO display over Moscow between the end of the first part of January 2011 and the second week of January 2011.
B. This ‘display’ will be followed by a major display over London approximately seven-days later.
C. Interventions will then accelerate, not so much over our cities, but dispersed over our continents with sightings increasing in duration. The intent of these interventions is to increase mankind’s acceptance of the alien phenomena, so that hopefully, we will be prepared to accept a face-to-face encounter and communicate, perhaps as early as next year (2011). D. Objective—a dramatic introduction of the alien reality—an appearance at the United Nations.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
deleted, bad post...
edit on 4-12-2010 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mesaana
A. There will be a major UFO display over Moscow between the end of the first part of January 2011 and the second week of January 2011.

That makes little sense. Huh?...

C. Interventions will then accelerate, not so much over our cities, but dispersed over our continents with sightings increasing in duration.

That seems a little pointless. I'm sure you're just having fun with this and not taking it seriously.....

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
well as far as i can see he predicted the other event in nyc october 13th 2010, I really don't think they were balloons personally, just my opinion. So for this one I think that I'll keep an open mind and see what happens. I guess I'm not fully really expecting something to happen, but an open mind is a good thing.
edit on 4-12-2010 by mesaana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I always chuckle when I see a 'prediction' of any kind, but most certainly the UFO kinds.

First logical question, how does he (the guy who makes the claims) or anyone else for that matter, know when and where Unidentified Flying Objects will appear? Unless you are a highly ranked officer in the military, most probably not spending any conciderable amount of time on this site, you can't really predict anything. Unless of course you've been 'contacted' by entities who've told you they're coming (now I'm really laughing), and should check your meds ASAP.

Second thing, what's a mass sighting exactly? Will it be a ginormous amount of lights in the sky at night or in broad daylight, or rather, a few visible ships that are witnessed by millions of people?

So to conclude, unless the 'prediction' is based on real evidence and not some feeling or 'channeled message' or anything else in that genre that is of no real proof... it should be dismissed and thread closed.

My two cents :-)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
He's one for one.

I for one will watch the calendar for those odds.

I'ts got to happen sometime.

Pretty good opening, if an act.

Anyone read his book?
Nowadays you only have time for Cliff notes.

ZG

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Mods....my apologies....

Are you #ing kidding me? I can't take this anymore.......yet ANOTHER #ty prediction.

ATS faithful, when is enough, enough of these?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

exactly what I thought, pretty good opening indeed. I am also not one for predictions, but one for one and being fairly precise about it is pretty extraordinary in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It would be nice for a predicition such as this to come true, but alas, these 'sightings' are of the sort, even if they were to happen the sightings themselves are easily explainable away by the authorities and newspapers.
The sightings that happen are of the majority of distant BALL of light, explainable away by another story a few days ago of BALL LIGHTNING. One explanation down.
Lights that move in the sky? Chinese lanterns from a party, or helium ballons tied together. another explanation down, and so on.
Those of us on ATS that believe these 'UFO's to be piloted need to have these pilots realise, DISTANT sightings are NO GOOD.
We would all love to have CLOSE , TIME critical encounters, not a fleeting view or a fly by by a fast moving craft (explanable away as a military aircraft on maneouvers- another one down) but a long term STATIC craft close enough for the public to get a good look and and allow them to take a hell of a lot of photos on their cellphones . Long enough to be UNDENIABLE by the authorites.

But I doiubt it will come to pass , same as any other predicition.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Mods....my apologies....

Are you #ing kidding me? I can't take this anymore.......yet ANOTHER #ty prediction.

ATS faithful, when is enough, enough of these?

Can you tell us anything about what you know? If you know something specific that has definite bearing on this mans integrity, accuracy of information or credentials we have to know. But we need empirical evidence to judge in a thoughtful manor. Days of ideological or religious opinion died when we discovered logic and understanding through observing critically. Science does that pretty good, but could use the spirit religion offers. Religion doesn't use much spirit anymore anyway it seems.

Do you know anything about this gentleman we don't?

Thanks for any help.

PS: You spelled "trucking" wrong.

ZG

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mesaana

Why don't they...you know...just land?

Or can't they spell it out for us if they're up there and all? What does a space-faring ET civilization need with a psychic and vague symbolism?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

In about how you are commenting, as an alternative approach,

I don't think it is easy at all dealing with these beings. People loose themselves to the fear they feel when encountered by the world changing implications of a real and close encounter. Sometimes it makes what you call "your world" look like a cartoon in comparison.

Credible witnesses describe some of these beings exude, or broadcast intense presence that can pierce your idea of self. Don't take this lightly. Madness can result from what you find out is real. These events, when they happen represent a new reality. You can't easily take that with your cornflakes in the morning.

I really would not take any of this lightly. I'll guarantee, when things transpire, there will be many who will toss their cookie. But even more astonishing will be how many "get it" and can make a transition. Wheat from Chaff.

Imagine something being so profound in nature for our civilization, that we decide to start the calendar from day zed. Its happened before.

So far this guy has been dead on. Time/location. He either just proved to hundreds of thousands he is psychic, or that his contact was real. Just think logically for a moment. He fits the math so far.

We know the science of evidence has not found the New York event invalid. In fact study shows it was not "any of the above". Occam's razor is so far pointing to >>>> happened.

ZG

edit on 12/4/2010 by ZeroGhost because: Addition to text.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Already posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I predict disclose / ufo invasion / rabid smurf attacks next month, or the month after that, or the month after that, or the month after that. etc. etc.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Spinster

Nah man ....Ive heard about them Smurf attacks , they're happening .....and we better all prepare .

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Personally, I think the guy is a bit of a joke. He is claiming the missing village in Quinling was the work of a time-shift caused by Greys. He got this information from transendors.

In his written chat to his transendors he mentions the reports of a large flashing light coming from the valley. This would link in with the video that was posted under the headline "Quinling Mountain: Village Disappears"... the problem being that the video was debunked on this very site......

Here's the source: sites.google.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Adept_Zero

Why don't they...you know...just land?

My understanding is that they DO want to land . . . but that the dark forces are threatening more earth/environmental catastrophes if they do.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Isn't the Internet just wonderful? In the old days these so-called prophets would have been out in all kinds of weather, walking the streets with a "sandwich board" draped over the shoulders. The end results would have been the same, however...Nothing!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Those not taking such seriously will be filling their diapers when such transpires. And it will transpire. When and where we can't know however.

Sad to see how many really have opinions that have not done their homework. Many major scientists are clueless and dismiss any phenomena due to similar reasons. They don't want to know. Scientists that DO study this phenomena become converted. All the tenured-addicted so called scientist don't want to threaten their ticket on the gravy train. When in fact, the actual scientific theorem demands study before ANY opinion can be postulated.

Lots of non-scientists out there who fake understanding for a mere PhD on paper, but are as closed minded as a 17th century church judge.

Don't be like that. Our ignorance is quite transparent to people who know. Opinions are dime a dozen. Everyone has one, but few can take responsibility for such.

ZG

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
So a new prediction from an individual whos other recent prediction was a complete an utter flop...

I await with baited breath the outcome of this new one...

Thats sarcasm I might add...
, can we all agree to give this guy a 3 strikes and hes out rule? he's missed once, only two more to go.

Might I also add, notice how there is no specific date now.. just a 'window', not to mention use of words like approximately, hopefully and perhaps. I guess he finally learned giving exact dates with this sort of thing is a no no.

edit on 4-12-2010 by BigfootNZ because: Meep

top topics

<<   2 >>

join