It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chosen one ?Your Ears are buzzing or you have constant high frequency noise in your head lately

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Dear readers & Posters

Over the last few month ten of millions are experiencing a very physical awaking the symptoms are a buzzing in your ears that is constant during your waking hours also a sense of knowing something big is very close to happening. the most effected ones are having a hard time on focusing.
please do not be concern with any of these effects.
your brain is been realigned to receive an life changing event
You have been chosen for a very special task and soon the buzzing or high frequency in your ears or head will stop and a very clear messages will start coming to you.
till the peace & hope
SM

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Sooo.. it's the smoking then?

I shall start post haste!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
S&F because I've been having a mix of the above happening to me for a while. The feeling I get in my brain is equivalent to when I opened my third eye in 08; that ''headache'' that I got during the process. I have it now matter of fact. I get the odd high pitch sound in my ears and have been feeling like something huge is going to be going on or a big change and all. I'm just taking it day by day. I have noticed more and more people (espeically kids/teens) are seeing more psychically. I believe the veil is thinning out completely.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ive been having a similar feeling of buzzing in my ear that sometimes "buzzes" all the way behind one eye.. to the point where I have to close my eyes till it goes away...
where did you get your info?
Ive thought of all kinds of explanation logical and illogical explanations

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Could you BE more ambiguous? Gosh.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I'm actually curious to know how you, the OP, can confirm whether that buzzing (or whatever you categorize it as) is a good sign at all. For all you know it could be signs of a brain tumor or brain hemorrhage.

Have you given this a thought as well, what if that buzzing sound is in fact the beginning of blue beam and people who 'hear' that buzzing sound are actually on a perfect brainwave frequency to receive blue beam propaganda when the time is ripe...

What's your take on that?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pipconvert
I'm actually curious to know how you, the OP, can confirm whether that buzzing (or whatever you categorize it as) is a good sign at all. For all you know it could be signs of a brain tumor or brain hemorrhage.

Have you given this a thought as well, what if that buzzing sound is in fact the beginning of blue beam and people who 'hear' that buzzing sound are actually on a perfect brainwave frequency to receive blue beam propaganda when the time is ripe...

What's your take on that?

Im very interested as well

I have thought it might be a tumor as well...
but have also thought out many "what ifs" like your blue beam theory
maybe just a chip?
maybe embedded updates
who knows

Cmon OP sources!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Wow... I've been getting exactly the same thing!! Glad someone else is experiencing this!!!
I get this whining noise when I wake up, which dies down when I'm at work, it comes back a few times throughout the day, always when my phone rings... Then stays with me for the whole evening, until I go to bed..
I'm glad it's not only me that experiences the joys of marriage!!

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
its called tinnitus. go look it up on wikipedia. ive had it since i was born, so 19 years of agonizing noise. i dont know what silence sounds like, not joking...i cant focus for crud because of it too...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Nope you're just crazy.
I'm crazy too since i have the same sound buzz.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by beachguy123

Quick Test , TMJ and/or Tinea - Thrust your lower jaw aout as much as you can, if the ringing gets louder, you most likely have TMJ, a nerve disorder in the socket of your jaw that causes Tinea (Ringing in the ears.) Millions of people have it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by beachguy123
its called tinnitus. go look it up on wikipedia. ive had it since i was born, so 19 years of agonizing noise. i dont know what silence sounds like, not joking...i cant focus for crud because of it too...

Ive looked into tinnitus so with that being said I feel for you..
but I think its different what i have...
could be tinnitus but i have been thinking otherwise...
good input tho

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Quick Test , TMJ and/or Tinea - Thrust your lower jaw aout as much as you can, if the ringing gets louder, you most likely have TMJ, a nerve disorder in the socket of your jaw that causes Tinea (Ringing in the ears.) Millions of people have it.

Seems as though he may have been diagnosed by someone other than a guy on a board

I bet he really does have tinnitus

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

just tried. nope. no difference. tried multiple times, different ways even.

the noise i hear is so high pitch. like the background noise of a TV on mute, or a mosquito-cell phone ring tone, or dog whistle even. is that what others have?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

haarp
look at the weather patterns
the govenment is trying overtime to push their climate change agenda
which means they have been playing with the giant antennas alot latley
so you guys are proberly suseptable to harrp waves

or that blue beam thingy

xploder

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread I have also been experiencing the same as you've described. I was going to post a similar thread but gets a bit annoying when threads focusing on these types of topics end up ridiiculed and derailed.

There is a massive change coming. Won't seem like it at the moment but the end result I feel will be well worth it.
Massive revelations to come.
Peace.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
If you are an older person and you hear buzzing in your ears, then there is the chance that your blood pressure is up because you might have one or more blocked arteries. The blocked arteries cause your blood pressure to go up and your ears buzz because of the back pressure from the blockage. You should think about going to see a doctor and tell him/her of what is going on with your hearing.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Sorry man, I do know how it feels though. Another reason can be exposure to very high noise levels, as in musicians in a band. Also, a one-time super loud exposure to an explosion (like a firecracker) too close can give it to you. See a Doc, there are some things they can do.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I am having this buzzing in my ears for a while now. The condition is called tinnitus ,and is considered as a symptom of underlying possible condition varying from sinusitis, high blood pressure and in a worse case even brain tumor.
However, I believe that that mobile phones use is responsible for the increased number of people affected with this condition.
There are many other possible reasons, and in my case I think that long hours spent sitting before computer are not good for the circulation in neck end shoulders, therefore, in long run is affecting nerves and vessels in the brain, creating swishing and buzzing. It is also possible that the brain is overstimulated with electronic input (too much of everything - sounds, pictures, movies, PC games, forums, facebooks, works, news, CPU fans are always producing sounds, monitor's emissions are not benevolent either...)

So I don't expect to get very clear special messages out of that noise, but am seriously considering to get a break from electronic pollution, and go to vacation.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

ive never had that happen. never been to a concert before even. i listen to my music on very quiet levels still, dont own an ipod, dont live near an airport, and have suffered no audio injuries...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join