It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US facing attacks by 'home-grown terrorists', senior adviser warns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Lo and behold, that Homegrown terrorist bill is still circulating in DC, waiting patiently for the right moment when the govenrment will have it pass and all those anarchist that engage in government critizing will be tag "persons of interest", already the "fusion" corporate run offices all around the nation has been gathering information while spying on citizens without government oversight and the Fema camps are ready, but because people are getting ansy they have now named them "residential areas for the safety of the people housing them"

I tell you the schedule and process is going on time one step at a time.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Marg, if the government wants to do any of that they can already without passing any new legislation.

The problem is they are so caught up in foreign wars, conflicts international affairs etc, that the security of the mainland USA is at risk.

They have created this enemy, it is not our fault, but the result of failed US policies which led to wars against a fabricated enemy and ultimately only motivated them to fight back, and further radicalize their faith and their twisted cause. This enemy (Al Qaeda) is nothing more than a covertly funded and aided proxy of our real enemies who plan for global domination following our collapse.

I usually don't scare easily, and I have no fear for myself or my own life, but I do for my children and my country.

I've seen enough to know what is coming.

It may be to late to do anything but watch it happen now.

In the end, as usual it is us THE PEOPLE who will suffer the most.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

... Economic solidarity, recent agreement to eliminate trade with the dollar....

Oh the agenda has always been advanced by traitors to the USA. Here one of them even admits it:

2002 Rockefeller autobiography “Memoirs” - page 405
“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents... to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as “internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world ... If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

The Trilateral Commission was created by David Rockefeller.

The founding president of The Council on Foreign Relations (1921) was John W. Davis, J.P. Morgan's personal attorney.

And Nicole Johnson outlines one of the devastating programs of the Council on Economic Development (1942) that tore apart the very fabric of US society HERE.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The only ones you should feel afraid very afraid off is our own corporate run government, trust me, just look what is going on in our nation and you will see who the homegrown terrorist are, they are sitting in Washington making laws against us and they are running wall street with more money their dirty and corporate pockets can hold, thanks to tax payers.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This isn't fear mongering. This is the excuse they need to start throwing people in FEMA camps.

Oh well, guess I'll see you guys there...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

The only ones you should feel afraid very afraid off is our own corporate run government, trust me, just look what is going on in our nation and you will see who the homegrown terrorist are, they are sitting in Washington making laws against us and they are running wall street with more money their dirty and corporate pockets can hold, thanks to tax payers.

While I agree with you, we cannot effectively label them as terrorists at the moment. Do you have any suggestions?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
This isn't fear mongering. This is the excuse they need to start throwing people in FEMA camps.

Oh well, guess I'll see you guys there...
Doubtful, we are probably on the blue list for immediate termination.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

That is how I will refer them from now own, I got tired of calling them corporate dirty rats and fat cats.

if they are to start labeling American terrorist for opposing to the corruption in Washington we should also call them terrorist to this nation people that elected them.

After all the government of the US is by the people and for the people no the people for the government that is called dictatorship, right now Americans government is run by corporate interest pimps buying whores in congress so they can rule in their favor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join