It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

To open the 'third-eye' or indigo chakrah/energy center, one must have their lower chakrahs/energy centers opened in order for the Infinite energy to not be blocked and flow to meet the indigo chakrah.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander1111

cool : )
a bit like Phillip Glass on Speed!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusPrimate

I have some exposure to heavy electronic music. I was a big fan of Aphex Twin and stuff like that back in the early 00's. AFX is also extremely good, the all-analog electronic. Here's an example of that:

I think I know what you mean by dark electronic. Hey, do you know about Krautrock? German psychedelic music from the late 60's-70's basically invented modern electronic. I'm sure you've heard of Tangerine Dream, but they started off as a psychedelic band.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Do you have a preferred method for clearing the chakras? I know people say if you avoid fluoridated water it can help. I've also heard stuff about monatomic gold. I don't if I buy it though.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Merle Haggard discovered this a few decades ago. It's all in a song he wrote and sang called "Sing Me Back Home". I'm telling ya, Merle the Pearl Voice figured this stuff all out when he was doing time in the California prison system. That's why Ronald Reagan pardoned him. To lead us all to greatness and love!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Do you think "sing me back home before I die" is a reference to this stuff? That would be most interesting if this story leads somewhere. Thanks.

What do you think of Lee Hazlewood? Some Velvet Morning was covered by a lot of people:

edit on 4-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: missing letter

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I am going to try this in the morning...the instruments have been put up for the night. Sounds very interesting to me. I once read an article years back on using the "acorn" in your noggin...activating it, so to speak. I practice cloud busting from time to time...but my kids just think I'm crazy. Then I saw it on Men Who Stare At Goats and felt a little validated. And yeh, I just definitely labeled myself a nutter to some.

But I write all of this because I believe there is something to the third eye, and as a songwriter, I have felt dictacted to at times. So if I could tap into that on a more regular basis, I would totally dig it!

Ciao for now.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

I believe what you say about Merle, I feel the same way about him...like he was a prophet of sorts...many musicians tap into the ether. As I have tapped into this myself.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

Thanks! I am writing a second one which is even more frenetic. I will post it later if I finish it before going to bed...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

Instruments being put away...so sad. I'm definitely looking forward to whatever you may come up with. Sounds really good.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Played in the right rythm, this sounds a lot like the tune from Shpongle's "Divine Moments of Truth"
may be coincidence, may be synchronicity...who knows. hard to tell simply from 6 notes without timing, etc...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I find the music interesting and the links others have provided about different tuning systems and solffegio frequencies.

However as a Music Major, I have been kind of brainwashed to be skeptical of such things. I do believe though there are certain frequencies that can alter things spiritually or physically. That's why you find Tempo markings only from about 40 to 280 because it is about the range of a heart beat. Music rarely reaches 280 and if it did it would likely be considered half time.

Anyway about the A432 vs A440 debate. I don't really think there is a conspiracy here unless someone can come up with hard evidence that A432 is more pleasing to a human than A440. Standard tuning isn't really something that came around until the late Baroque era. For example previous to the Baroque Era your "A" could be 440 in Paris while in Vienna it's 442.

Even further when you tune a piano you must use a tuning system called "Equal Temperament" because tuning actually varies from key to key. So when you play a chord on the piano the third of the chord (middle note) is actually a little out of tune. Which is probably why A440 was chose instead of A432.
Equal Temperamant: en.wikipedia.org...

EDIT: Also I wanted to add that what makes one type of music superior to another is a matter of taste. For example my composition teacher likes more atonal type music while I don't (or at least I don't like making entire music compositions of such). Music can be found pleasing whatever frequency it is at. A group saying they have unlocked a spiritual musical code is quite arrogant. Beethoven's 9th Symphony doesn't use those notesin that order for it's melody and it's considered one of the best pieces ever written (especially by the Japanese which is why we have 74 minutes of space on blank CD's).
edit on 4-12-2010 by asmall89 because: Wanted to add something

edit on 4-12-2010 by asmall89 because: mistake

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Are you sure opening the third eye is something you want to do?

Be very careful what you wish for. It might not be such a pleasant experience.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Played all at once they sound like the tones given off by the crystal ship in the original Battle Star Galactica.
Listen all together with the freeware of the NCH Tone Generator

Put those freqnencies into the software and listen. It is quite memorizing.
edit on 4-12-2010 by wayouttheredude because: broken link

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
For the second piece I decided to use the variation that WGH suggested. The sequence cannot be easily heard, but it is still there throughout the piece repeating itself ad infinitum.

Audio

Score

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander1111

Astounded. Beyond words. Do you know how good of an intro this is to a prog rock song or rock song man? wow, this is some heavy stuff that you've just displayed. in the words of a late friend "you got skills."

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If you play it backward it says 'Johnny is the devil', repeatedly.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

By the way, for all intents and purposes refer back to plex's post which included the flac files of cometary orbital drive. In my opinion, the last track "Milky Way Star" is the best rendition I've heard yet of the note sequence.
edit on 5-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wrong letter

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

No, haha, no back-masking involved here. NO lyrics! so there can be no satanic back-masking. this is just pure awareness frequencies. check out plex's earlier post.
edit on 5-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wrong letter

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by 11118

Do you have a preferred method for clearing the chakras? I know people say if you avoid fluoridated water it can help. I've also heard stuff about monatomic gold. I don't if I buy it though.

Because each individual is absolutely unique to each other individual there is no any one preferred method besides meditation.

To get to the level of having a radiant indigo chakra is to be at a level of higher awareness and enlightenment. The Indigo chakra is were all things are possible, all things. To be at such a level is to be like the adept in applying discipline, balance, and your own unique path to your daily being-ness.

You have all the answers for yourself, because you are yourself
edit on 5-12-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join