It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
One time when I was lucid dreaming I heard music and I heard a few notes it was like
C G F C
The second g is higher than the first c and the last c is higher on the scale than the first c.

When I heard these notes it sounded like water dripping in a cave or something. It was very high but echoy. I can't describe it but just those four notes sounded so pretty in my dream, that is all I can remember. I remember there was more but that is all I can remember of it. I dream music, but I am not a musician so I forget a lot of what I dream.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

are you kidding me?my guitar is tuned to those notes excatly, what are the odds? well i bet they are pretty good but still.

I like the low sound on my guitar reminds me of KoRn, that band was wicked, but i doubt it can open some magical power or eye, just probally a tone that is relaxing and allows someone to think with a clear mind

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just to throw this out there....not trying to be argumentative in any way. Solfeggio is actually a method developed to assign syllables to tones to teach sight singing. Musicians use it to develop relative pitch - it doesn't assign any specific tone; it is relative to the key. I do see where a google of the new "agey" sites seems to refer to certain "solfeggio frequencies" however to me that is unclear as it seems to imply that the solfeggio syllable represents a distinct tone (frequency) which traditionally it does not.

The "devils tone" refers to the tritone and does not imply specific notes (or frequencies as some refer to them). A tritone is a diminished fifth or augmented fourth in any key.

I am assuming all of these notes are supposed to be in the same octave? I would think there is a specific order because if you change the order you change the interval and therefore I would think the effect?

Interesting post

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by glad_to_be_His

I'm glad you pointed that out. The New Age solfegio people started creeping into this thread, and you are correct. This note sequence is said to produce ecstasy in the liner notes, but it doesn't say anything about "solfegio frequencies" which may or may not be part of a New Age disinformation campaign.

The band mentioned in the OP have a certain style to them, I'd almost call it "channeling music." It's largely improvised, hypnotic. Other bands that are similar are the Boredoms, Les Rallizes de Nudes (who AMT took much influence from), Mainliner, High Rise, Merzbow - these are all Japanese psych bands.

Here you go:

America has a similar scene that's really tiny with bands like Yellow Swans, Black Dice, Wolf Eyes, Bubonic, etc.

Here's a link to a band from western Massachusetts that does similar stuff: dogdick.bandcamp.com...

Overall, a spiritual or interdimensional approach to music is

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Wow!

Thank you for this tune.
It's exactly what I was thinking of doing whilst reading this thread (Though probably much better).
I'll be checking out more of this stuff.

Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Thanks
Music is such an underrated and mis or (non) understood art/science. So much to be learned from it and all we use it for generally is as a distraction or cheap gratification. ...and everyone is an expert
Great thread

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
MAN.... I haven't tried the notes yet as I haven't picked up my guitar in YEARS, however I just want to say...

THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCING ME TO ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE!!

Wow..they are amazing, my EXACT kind of music to chill too..

Again..THANKS!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Illegal Alien

Are you talking about the Les Rallizes de Nudes song I just posted? They really are one of the best atmospheric sounds I've heard. Here's another similar, experimental thing. These guys sampled a Bank of America Telecom meeting from the early 00's that they somehow got a hold of: horsethief.bandcamp.com...
edit on 4-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wordage

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Neomax

They were/are my favorite band, they really nail it most of the time. If you ever get a chance to see them live, which you probably will because they tour a lot, you should. I've seen them 5 or so times and it's always one of the best nights of the month/year.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

LOL! (Good tunes always make me laugh. The scarier, the better)
That Horsethieves tune is mental.
Sounds like they've put the telecom samples through some kind of formant filter or something.
Good stuff.
I've got some formant filters in my recording software (Logic studio), so it looks like I'll have to start using them a bit more.
The stuff of my own I've uploaded to Soundclick is a bit less experimental than that, but I've done loads of trippy stuff over the years.

What I was referring to though, was that trippy arpeggiated thing with the snazzy star graphic animation.
Went to the website though, and the tunes cost a friggin' FORTUNE, though they seem to be advertising it more as a therapeutic thing than just tunes.
Don't remember the name of the site though.
(Edit to add.....Solfeggio arpeggio was the name)
My 50 year old brain is approaching something along the same size as a walnut. Probably the same colour too.
Not much room for short term memory in there, never mind a pineal gland.

Cheers again.
edit on 4-12-2010 by Illegal Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Talking about third eye.
Put your headphones on. Turn the volume up. Close you eyes. Listen to this hole lot. When the song will end you will really feel your soul ripped out of your body and fully functioning Third Eye.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I wrote a short piece with the sequence of notes. It's minimalistic so expect it to be... repetitive.

Audio

And here's the score for those who can read notes and like to follow the score:

Score

By the way, I lowered the pitch for one of the pianos. Notice the effect it has.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I've had a trance like state induced from music before- no substances were involved - lol I was enveloped in a 'bubble' very strange indeed but completely at peace.
It was hard and dark electronica FYI.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Great thread!

Im so interested in this topic. I dont have any musical ability to add, but wow I have I learned so much from this thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander1111

That's great, I downloaded the tune and am looking at the sheet music. The only thing I would say is that you can accelerate the upward-spiral motion of the melody if you play the notes in 3 pairs of two, so the second 8th note (D) should be played an octave higher. Likewise, the C and the F# should be played an octave up. That way it creates the image of 3 ascending whole steps. Hopefully that makes sense...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Ok I'm listening to the MP3 right now, amazing man. This is just amazing. It reminds me of minimalist classical stuff. This is profound.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yes, I understand what you mean. It's a variation of the note sequence that I didn't use in the piece at all, but is very interesting because the sequence is divided then into three intervals - two fifths (D A, G D) and one augmented fourth (C F#). I might compose a piece using this variation as well.

I am glad you like it. It does sound like Steve Reich's style mainly because of the additive technique I am using. By the way, it's strange, but I can't stop listening to the piece. It has such an uplifting feeling, imo. If this sequence really works then I am going to have some pretty interesting dreams tonight. I have been listening to it for the last three hours...

edit on 4-12-2010 by Alexander1111 because: Added some information

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Illegal Alien

Thanks for telling about soundclick, also I'm not sure what type of filters you're talking about, but it sounds really cool. It's cool that you have a studio. By the way I meant to say the Bank of America Worldcom meetings, not Telecom, my bad.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Still, it's an inspired piece and I'm glad to have it my collection. Thanks again for posting that. I think tomorrow I'm going to record a version of the melody, but it won't be anywhere near as technical and impressive as your rendition.
badass

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
You guys might appreciate this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/416f696f19c4.jpg[/atsimg]

Pineal Gland ReActivation

To facilitate the physical re-activation, and opening, of your pineal gland, in effect turning it and by extension your endocrine system, to full power, as previously discussed, the following free soundtracks may be utilized as well. However, I still think the excercise in the previous post is even more valuable, since this is after all a spiritual quest first and foremost.

Free Binaural Beat, Brainwave Entrainment Soundtracks
(compliments of moi - you're most welcome!). Note: If you want access to these download them ASAP (via ZShare) as the links don't remain active forever, once use dwindles.

1) Harmonic Resonance (Hemi-Sync). Already made avilable previously.

2) Eternal Presence (X Mind Series)

3) Star Trip (X Mind)

4) Cosmic Energy (X Mind)

5) Bach To The Future Alpha-Theta-Delta (Homemade, laid over Classical Music with Schumann Resonance imbedding)

Instructions for Use:

1. Sit comfortably in a darkened room, sterio headphones on (the higher quality the better, but any will work), eyes closed. Rest and "sink" comfortably into chair and ground, until body-asleep, mind-awake state is realized (it's not hard with BB entrainment to get there fast).

2. Keep previous excercise in mind for positioning of the observing self, as a focal point of awareness (not getting carried away into unconsciousness, having no fixed point of awareness or attention).

3. Breathe.

4. Allow body to go to sleep, while retaining conscious awareness if possible.

5. Do not worry if you fall asleep. Next time, simply attempt to remain awake with focal point of self awareness for a longer period. There is no right or wrong here.

Do not use while driving or using machinery, obviously..

Enjoy!

Pineal Gland Health Tip: It should be noted that large doses of vitamin C, administered for a while, can reverse the effects of calcification of the pineal gland, due to substances like flouride. Vitamin D, is also highly recommended for inter-cellular communication throughout the Body Temple, since every cell contains many receptors for vitamin D (like due to our evolutionary past, where we spent a lot of our time outdoors in the sun).

please don't mod me for quoting in this instance.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join