It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pipconvert
Just a thought. Could anyone, with at least a bit of musical talent, record these notes/dump them in MP3 format and distribute them through a seperate link (torrent or other means)?

That way you just play it on your Ipod or wtv before you go to sleep (20-30 minutes).

Easy, no?!

I have been producing music for over 10 years. I can do this although I'm not sure the BPM or interval were looking at for these notes to be played, as I'm sure that would make a huge difference. If someone could give me a BPM (beat per minute) to use and possibly an idea of how this should be sequenced. Thx

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Maybe ATS musicians should start collaborating on something involving this note sequence. If everyone was tuned to standard, then it would be easy to construct a final composition in a program like Sonar or PT.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by Sly1one

Maybe ATS musicians should start collaborating on something involving this note sequence. If everyone was tuned to standard, then it would be easy to construct a final composition in a program like Sonar or PT.

also the last note Gb? Do you mean "G"? or "B"? or a chord of the two? you said they were single notes though? Think im confused with that last note you put.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
I have been producing music for over 10 years. I can do this although I'm not sure the BPM or interval were looking at for these notes to be played, as I'm sure that would make a huge difference. If someone could give me a BPM (beat per minute) to use and possibly an idea of how this should be sequenced. Thx

Interesting, would you mind sending the OP a PM with what you need in order to make it work so that you can become our mental saviour... freeing us from this diseased reality.

Thx.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

This post has no relation to BPM.. Were talking about frequency of harmonics not time based ?

You confuse me with your question !

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Hi,
Gb is also F#. If you do the E chord and barr down (E,F,F#,G,G#,A,A#,B,C,C#,D,D#,E(octave))
Hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Gb = G flat not his typo..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JTime

I haven't checked out the sapphire portal yet, but this subject absolutely fascinates me. I have always felt the special connection with music. Some of it completely sucks me in. I couldn't tell you a whole lot about music, but I have been involved and interested in it since I was little. My mother taught me the basics on a piano. I went on to lead "Praise and Worship" as an adult at my church. I love all types of music, except the stuff that effects me negatively. I seen something not too long ago where archeologists had discovered the "sound" mysteries of the pyramids and tunnels in South America. I am going to look into this myself a little further, but anything you want to add would greatly appreciated.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

I haven't tried yet but I do know that music does for your spiritual body than we realize,my youngest was born in Japan,and I would put traditional Japanese music on and he would fall asleep to it every time.So I do believe there is more to music than what we understand.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
you might be on to something. I feel that the secrets that we haven't' unlocked yet come from frequency and vibration. Looking at Hutchison, yea he is a nut job, but the military wouldn't have spend all that money without believing in him a little, and his research hasn't been fully published. Then you have Tesla and his free energy idea. That had to do with frequency and vibration. If you start growing horns, I'd say it's working.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
One thing i can say is that once you begin your research it wont be long before one understands the relationship between the golden ratio (aPHi or PHi), Zero gravity and the link to the ancient solffegio frequencies. DNA celluar up-bringing and the key to everything in life and the universe..

I really do mean a complete and true understanding, with full scientific and mathematical backing..

The pyramids ! well yes they had a great understanding of what is outlined in this post. A book called the gizza power plant touches on research done with these frequencies in the kings chamber. It really is a facinating subject i have to agree.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I actually meant "G flat" or "F sharp." The "b" is a symbol that means "flat" or dropped a half step from G. The note sequence is notes, yes, not chords. So it would be played as a melody.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

Keep in mind, though, that this 6 note sequence is meant to be played as a melody, not a chord. It actually helps if you pause on the last note for an extra beat or two before repeating the other notes also.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Start growing horns? Haha, I hope that doesn't happen to anybody attempting this. You should feel, literally, a pressure in between your eyes, almost in the center of your forehead. Grow horn (singular) from the center maybe, but two horns may be one too many. Your comment makes me want to read Arthur Macon's "The Great God Pan."

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Fascinating. I agree that music holds meditative and vibrational powers that are not fully understood by modern society, or possibly, this information was gradually suppressed over the years and now qualifies as so-called "lost wisdom." I've always loved music, all types. Traditional Asian music is some of my favorite stuff. The interesting thing about it is that it's pentatonic-based usually (5 note scales), which is something it shares in common with American blues and rock music.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JTime

I know about the solfegio frequencies, and I think this note sequence may contain musical intervals which, once you analyze them, would correspond with the Golden Ratio.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JTime

Thanks for this concise list. Made them easy to find. I don't know anything about these Solfeggio frequencies, but very interesting topic that I am open to. The first one is very calming. I've always felt connected to music, it always has the power to alter my mood and focus and I've used it a lot as a tool that way. I do yoga, mostly to deal with anxiety because I find that regular breathing techniques are hard for me to follow without it being incorporated into poses, I think I'll try to use some of these frequencies with it and see how that goes. But never really thought about the stuff mentioned in this post. Thanks for bringing this topic to light OP.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

It sounds like you are fairly familiar with the subject matter of this thread. Have you ever seen AMT in concert? I saw them play this "song" live, as an encore, and I can attest that I felt "spaced-out" after the show. Several of my friends will also support this, as they felt it too. I think you're right though- all music affects the mind and can lead to greater awareness.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

I bet combining a meditation on these notes with yoga could have profound effects on the mind. I find certain music really is very helpful to calm anxiety. This particular note frequency won't exactly do that though, it produces a more energized feeling, but I suppose it may affect people differently. Namaste.
edit on 4-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wrong word

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

A perfect example of this is the Pan-Art Hang drum. This instrument demonstrates how the tuning of an instrument to the ancient scale reproduces this Binaural beat. Yes dont use chord structures its all about the passing from one frequency to the next, like you say a melody or 'tune' as we say. As one changes notation a binaural beat is achieved ! thats the art behind this science. Again please check out the hang drum as this instrument is very , very expensive and for a reason. Here is the link www.hangblog.org... for a brief background into the hang and its makers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join