It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura On The View: "Bush and Cheney Did 9/11!"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Jesse keeps pressing. Maybe all of us here on ATS can purchase his book and forward it to each representative of our pathetic congress. The same pathetic congress who refuse to reinvestigate the atrocities of nearly a decade ago.

Jesse for President...... www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the way a message to Whoppi-----> STFU!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Thanks so much for posting this! Jesse just gets better and better; however, I would prefer Ron Paul in the captain's chair. Jesse would make a great #1 and could double as a body guard

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If he ran and won they would crush his shaman's heart. There would be nothing left of him inside after his term, and I don't want to see Mr Ventura like that...

Otherwise, good thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The View? Why would he do such a thing?
Ventura is awesome! He really is enthusiastic about his beliefs. Not to mention his mullet kicks govt A$$!!! JV for PRESIDENT!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I see why he went to the View. To get this information to people who have probably never heard or thought about it. Hopefully it got through to some people.

Jesse is an interesting person and I would love LOVE to see him in the White House. I agree that Ron Paul would be a great president so maybe "The Body" would be a great VP. I'd vote for them.

For those of you who don't know much about him, a great book to read is The Teams: An Oral History of the U.S Navy Seals. It is about his time in the Teams in the late 70s before he became a wrassler (yea im oklahoman we call it that. =P)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Way to go Jesse! Now tie that hair back bro! You don;t want folks making fun of your hair but concentrating on the message. He's got big un's for sure.
"Cheney ran it" (9/11)
To hear that on national TV - Priceless

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I was thinking how very bold Jesse is on 9/11.
Being in U.S Navy Seals and working with underwater explosives.
Then suddenly, I thought of WWII. We flew planes and bomb the heck
out of many cities. The buildings were mostly brick and wood. Heck most
of them were still standing afterwords.
Look at Iraq and the bombing it took. The buildings were still standing in
in pieces.
Being many people from many countries died 9/11. The world needs to bring
this matter into a world court.
Jesse, you keep on hammering your the MAN!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
...in which case, Ventura is a blithering idiot. I'm sure this won't come as a shock to at least a few of you trusters, but Bush and Cheney aren't in the White House anymore- Obama is. Since Obama and his bunch don't take your conspiracy drivel any more seriously than I do, this necessarily means he's in on the coverup as well.

WHY would Obama and his bunch waste their time covering up for Bush and his bunch? Because Bush and his bunch are simply pawns and lackeys for the ones who really did stage 9/11, just as Obama and his bunch are. Do you really think a guy who doesn't even have the brains to pick his own nose could pull off such a world wide conspiracy with such supernatural perfection and without even leaving a microbe of evidence behind? Why would France, Germany, England, etc mindlessly go along with the 9/11 conspiracy that even a ten year old can spot unless their own gov'ts were infiltrated too? Saying Bush and Cheney are resposible for 9/11 is as blind as collecting a drop of water out of the Katrina flood and saying it's single handedly responsible for destroying New Orleans.

OR, maybe you trusters are all just suffering from abject paranoia after listening to the drivel Alex Jones and Dylan Avery are shoveling out and and you're seeing boogeymen hiding behind every tree that really aren't there. Listening to you people, everyone from the gov't, NATO, FAA, NIST, FEMA, the FBI, the CIA, the Red Cross to even a taxi driver out by the Pentagon is involved in this sinister conspiracy. Apparently the only people truly innocent of 9/11 is Bin Laden and the 19 hijackers. Of course.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Why do you insist that because people that don't go along with the OS, they are 'blithering idiots'? I know, I know, you also made a claim in another thread that 'truthers' (I think you called them trusters) are just being fed a bunch of nonsense and we dont know any better.
I see you mentioned that taxi cab driver again.
I though I already proved to you that he admitted to a conspiracy by higher ups.
Dave, I showed you video PROOF that he changes stories.
You really should stop using him as an example. If deflates your argument tremendously.
Here I will post it again.
****And dont 'For the love of Ronald McDonald' and then criticize the attempt of the makers of the video.
This is SOLELY to provide you, AGAIN, with testimony from your YOUR WITNESS that contradicts what YOUR WITNESS says.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

in which case, Ventura is a blithering idiot.

You make comments like that and then expect to be taken seriously, and it's just never going to happen. You fail at logic.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Listening to you people, everyone from the gov't, NATO, FAA, NIST, FEMA, the FBI, the CIA, the Red Cross to even a taxi driver out by the Pentagon is involved in this sinister conspiracy.

Hey Dave you forgot Mossad and Cookie Monster.... Don't wanna hurt their feelings, do ya?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Because i can't start a new topic, i have to place it here....sorry for that, unless a Moderator
makes one 4 me.I am just a guy from the Netherlands and find it a little hard to believe what
the government is selling to the people of the USA. The overwhelming impact of 9/11 is still
fresh in my mind. So, i started my own investigation.
I started backwards and looked more for what my mind told me, instead my eyes told me.

# Flight 93 did not crash in Shanksville, but 100 miles more east near Camp David,
shot by Lt Col Rick Gibney. The hole in the ground 'just' don't match!
# Flight 77 did make a flyover, and a small fighterjet or a missile did the job.
# Flight 175, well i can be short on that one, a Boeing 767 did that. Only one thing is very
strange, why the plane did not hit WTC 2 dead center, just like flight 11 did hit WTC 1.
# Flight 11, if the holes would have matched flight 175 who 'was' hit by a 767, but the hole is way to small. Obviously it must be hit by a way smaller plane, with wings about 10ft shorter as the boeing 767!

So my anomalies;
One thing is strange and i mean really strange....the fire upgrades in the years pre9/11.
I did find a site with a nice 50 paged powerpoint presentation.... but the damned site went down!!! But i got the info.... copy and pasted.
Coincidence....98/99/2000 fireproofing upgrades Tower 1 floors 92 till 102!
The impactzone was between the 93th and 99th floor!
Coincidence....98/99/2000 fireproofing upgrades Tower 2, floors 77,78,88,89,92,96 and 97!
The impactzone was between the 77th and 85th floor!
How about the rest off the floors, why not upgrading under the impactzones?
And the core columns were 2 inches thick, 36" by 12" ....all 47 off them, the facade made have been butter but the corecolumns sure as hell ain't!
# 220 times 4" floors of concrete dust, enough to fill up 1 off the bathtubs....
# Can't see 24 MILES of corecolumns averaged 3ft 8" by 1ft 8" in the pile of debris...
# The artguys from Israel....on the 91th floor named "Gelatin Art collective".....
# The acteurs?....like Gary Welz, and the one at the Pentagon Eric Shawn and maybe more?
# Bob and Bri "Ohw My God....that was a military plane"....how could she see that from that angle.
# The Lady down West street 3/4 of a mile away....that was not american airlines..same for her.
# The Harley guy Mark Walsh a Foxfreelancer.... "mostely due the structural failure" was a quote from him.
# Mike Benfante....seems he stayed far to long upthere, after he came down from the 81th
floor...looks suspicious to me, he sure wanted some media attention.
# The mysterious carbombs that explodes....the mural VAN on 6/7th Kingstreet.
Did see a freezed frame on spingola.com, it was taken from the other side of brooklyn bridge.
You can clearly see it is a smokeclouth from a explosion....about 1 mile to the left.
# The keywitnesses over 50+ are dead/murdered/suicide..... or is it just coincidence.
# Preknowledge working people and Larry Silverstein.....
1# The 360 casualties who worked at the building, Cantor Fitzgerald, way to many the same names. Murphy and Thompson are common American names....but not 2 times ROSENBAUM and 2 times ROSENBLUM.
The odds are in both cases...0,005%, it is just statistic number, but a little hard to believe.
The government says 3000 casualties died on 9/11. 343 by Fire Department...200 by planes and WTC 7 none.
And at the twins there should be 2000+ victims.....no way jose!
I think more people died by working on ground zero, than died by collapse/jumpers and the NYFD.
The buildings where almost empty...the Twins where to old and people got scared by the 93 bombing.
One thing is for sure.....Larry did make some great profit on that.
# FIVE CANCELLATIONS FOR FL 11;David ANGELL,Lynn ANGELL,Alberto DOMINGUEZ
Christopher MELLO and a misunderstanding about Antonio MONTOYA/Carlos MONTOYA.
# All securitycams near the Pentagon.....FBI, why!? Well... obvious to hide something.
# The Naudet brothers, making a movie about a probie, it is the ZAPRUDERTAPE of this century!
Seems that the FBI has cut 5 hours off material from the original released tape.
So why cut in a movie about a probie....they sure have removed some footage
what was for there eyes only.
You should see spingola.com and there are more sites.....could be a strange coincidence
that they were there, even if they did have the clearance for such a documentary by
the high autorities.....and put it all on tape!!! it's ..to freaking weird!

Hoax, coincidence or just some....freaky stuff?
Hollywood and 9/11;
Terminator 2 1991...the scene with the motor and the truck near the viaduct i am reading "Caution 9-11".
Traffic, a movie from 2000, there are 2 boxes in the movie with 911 on it?

This is photomaterial released by Fema.
I am from the Netherlands, so in our country they call photoshopping....'Fotoshoppen',
so the F from Fema must be standing for Fotoshopping.

Under angle 1 you see a pile of debris, called "C".

How is it possible that USA debris got legs, it still should be within a few feet, unless it is photoshopped!!!
Why would Fema do that?

There is one man who knows a lot, and that would be Kurt Sonnenfeld.
Interview 2009www.voltairenet.org...

I am sure he can debunk a few

Any one see this video, all you need to know is explained in this video!!!
Even on WIKIPEDIA i heared the same whispervoice...."you did great".
www.youtube.com...

Well enough said.......do the math, join forces.....and take the beast DOWN!

edit on 6-12-2010 by FemaF4Fotoshop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If Jesse announces a run for POTUS and declares his run part of a new "quiet" (non-violent) American Revolution, he would WIN, and overnight "we" would raise for him 100 million $, no problem.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

A Jesse Ventura and Ron Paul ticket for President/Vice President is the Patriot's dream team.

It would be nice to see.

edit on 6-12-2010 by beijingyank because: clarity and grammar

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Why do you insist that because people that don't go along with the OS, they are 'blithering idiots'? I know, I know, you also made a claim in another thread that 'truthers' (I think you called them trusters) are just being fed a bunch of nonsense and we dont know any better.

I stand my my statements that Bush is no longer in the White House; Obama is, and that Obama doesn't take any of your conspiracy claims seriously either. The question therefore still remains- why would Obama risk his neck to cover up this supposed massive conspiracy staged by Bush, unless he was in on it too? If Obama is in on it, from the obvious fact that the conspiracy is continuing to thrive it means there's someone else who's responsible and they're simply getting Bush and Obama to go along with it.

If Ventura doesn't realize what the things he's saying actually means, then either he's making up silly things to say without thinking to draw attention to himself, or, he is in fact a blithering idiot for not knowing Bush isn't in the White House any more. Can I presume at least that even you know Bush isn't in the White House any more?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

I stand my my statements that Bush is no longer in the White House; Obama is, and that Obama doesn't take any of your conspiracy claims seriously either. The question therefore still remains- why would Obama risk his neck to cover up this supposed massive conspiracy staged by Bush, unless he was in on it too? If Obama is in on it, from the obvious fact that the conspiracy is continuing to thrive it means there's someone else who's responsible and they're simply getting Bush and Obama to go along with it.

If Ventura doesn't realize what the things he's saying actually means, then either he's making up silly things to say without thinking to draw attention to himself, or, he is in fact a blithering idiot for not knowing Bush isn't in the White House any more. Can I presume at least that even you know Bush isn't in the White House any more?

Fine. Stand by your statements that Bush is no longer in the White House. But also stand by your statements that you use witness testimony to fit your story and disregard the same witness testimony that counters your story.
The fact that JV says that Bush is behind it is because he was 'in fact' the President at the time when the attakcs occurred. And did NOT take immediate action...on many levels.
Maybe the term, being 'behind it' is somewhat misleading...but he sure as Hell knew about it in advance and helped cover it up.
Obama wouldnt want to expose the plot to the public for the possibility of many reasons.
One of them being, he is taking action against the US and our rights, using the exact thing that 9/11 cost us some of our rights. Patriot Act.
The other reasons are purely speculation. BUT...its obvious to the majority of the world that they're there.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Except that Bush and Chenney are only the face of the many factions involved, already replaced by somebody with more public appeal.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Fine. Stand by your statements that Bush is no longer in the White House. But also stand by your statements that you use witness testimony to fit your story and disregard the same witness testimony that counters your story.

Would you mind terribly giving me an example of this? Up until now, I thought I was QUOTING those very witnesses that countered my story, such as Barry Jennings observation that the WTC 7 lobby was completely destroyed, and that William Rodriguez testified to NIST that fireballs from the jet fuel came down the service elevator shaft and severely burned people in the basement. There IS no eyewitness testimony that counters my story becuase it's not my story- it's their story.

The fact that JV says that Bush is behind it is because he was 'in fact' the President at the time when the attakcs occurred. And did NOT take immediate action...on many levels.

The same amount of action that Obama is taking to uncover this conspiracy...? It only gets back to the same observation- Bush, Obama, and pretty much every gov't from England to India are actively contributing to the success of this conspiracy, which means there's someone else behind them all driving this thing.

Maybe the term, being 'behind it' is somewhat misleading...but he sure as Hell knew about it in advance and helped cover it up.

I'm finding it seems a hell of a LOT of material you conspiracy people are pushing out is quote unquote "misleading". Firefighters hearing explosing transformers, pressurized pipes, etc being misrepresented as firefighters hearing explosives going off, the gov'ts order to ground civilian air traffic being misrepresented as a military stand down order, a list of the victims on the planes (which wouldn't include the hijackers) being misrepresented as "no arab names were on the passenger lists", fuzzy video of reflecting light off the passenger jet that hit WTC 1 being misrepresented as a missile pod, and so on and so on. It's becoming increasingly obvious that all you peopel have to back up your claims IS misrepresentation.

I am only going by what Ventura is claiming in his own words, and if Ventura is saying that "Bush and Cheney did 9/11" then he is either lying or he's an idiot babbling nonsense like a two year old. Argue the point as much as you want, but at the end of the day, the accusation is still wrong. It's like picking up a single snowflake and blaming it for the avalanche that destroyed a town.

Obama wouldnt want to expose the plot to the public for the possibility of many reasons.
One of them being, he is taking action against the US and our rights, using the exact thing that 9/11 cost us some of our rights. Patriot Act.
The other reasons are purely speculation. BUT...its obvious to the majority of the world that they're there.

If "Obama is takign action against the US and our rights" then this necessarily means he agrees with the goal of the 9/11 conspiracy and is actively assisting in covering it up. This means the conspiracy is now Obama's project, not Bush's and that brings things back to the same observation you're tryign to bury- this conspiracy of yours would have to be much larger than simply saying it's Bush's doing.

"The devil is in the details" as the saying goes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join