It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nassim Haramein solves Einstein's dream of a unified field theory?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobathon

Dude,

nice to see you on the board. I started worrying already.

Best regards!

Buddha System

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobathon

OK I admit, given how little Chinese I know, someone making Chinesey sounding noises just might be able to fool me into thinking it was really Chinese.

Good analogy with Haramein's physicsy sounding noises being able to fool people who don't know physics.

Glad to see you're still around.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Cheers guys. Good to see you're both still over there battling it out with the Rodintrash
Tempting to dive on in, but the bottomlessness of it is so freaky...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Hah. "who know physics"...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

Well yeah, there are people who speak Japanese and those who don't. There are people who know physics and those who don't.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobathon
Rodintrash

Nice talk.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by Bobathon
Rodintrash

Nice talk.

It sounds like a mix of Rosenkreutz and Rammstein.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Well yeah, there are people who speak Japanese and those who don't. There are people who know physics and those who don't.

where's your physics degree? do you still claim to work at CERN?

while you're at it...can you name a static object yet? are you going to say that a blood pressure reading is a static object again? i'm telling you, just ask a scientist at your supposed workplace: CERN. they'd definitely be able to teach you a static object from dynamic.
edit on 2/14/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

where's your physics degree?

Well you see, a degree does not have a location, so your question is quite nonsensical.

do you still claim to work at CERN?

I visit CERN a few times a year, yes.

while you're at it...can you name a static object yet? are you going to say that a blood pressure reading is a static object again? i'm telling you, just ask a scientist at your supposed workplace: CERN. they'd definitely be able to teach you a static object from dynamic.

You aren't capable of comprehending even simple concepts, such as that dynamic processes can have a static metric, such as an average value, or min/max value etc. No amount of "lols" can fix your abject lack of education and comprehension skills.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

alright, i already know you're an expert at avoiding questions by making children's mistakes at understanding a sentence...

but...where's your physics degree? do you have a physics degree? if you don't, then you don't have the credibility to dictate what is acceptable physics and what is not acceptable physics.

do you work at cern or don't you? have you worked at cern or have you not?

so do you still think it's bull#? do you still think it's bull# to believe that all things existing on earth or space are dynamic?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

do you have a physics degree? if you don't, then you don't have the credibility to dictate what is acceptable physics and what is not acceptable physics.

I do have a physics degree, but that's an overkill for the sort of "discussion" that happen in these idiotic threads.

do you work at cern or don't you? have you worked at cern or have you not?

Like majority of CERN users, I visit CERN. At one point I lived there for many months at a time, and again, it's not important in exposing the nonsense of Haramein, Rodin and their brain-dead followers. Anyone with a functioning head and a high school diploma should be able to see that.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join