It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and a request for advice please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I've been an avid reader on here for some time now and thought I'd start the ball rolling towards the 20 post I need to start my own threads.

I have had many odd experiences which over the years made me question the nature of reality but last night I had a humdinger and wondered if anyone has heard anything similiar.

I woke up in the middle of the night sat upright in bed with one hand raised and my fingers outstretched in a claw like position. I realise I was half asleep(or half awake?) But I was convinced that I was putting my hand into a different plane/dimension type thing. I can remember that before I fully woke up I understood both how and why I was doing this but then the clarity slipped away.

The really odd thing was that my strong feeling immidiatly afterwards was not "whoa bad dream" or "wow I put my hand in another dimension!" But that a friend of mine had that day moved to Austraila(I live in England) And would be A good 12 hours before(or after me) and In all probibility wide awake while I was sleeping.

I had a really calm but strong feeling that this was important as while I was in the sub consious he would be consiuous and verse visa.

The friend in question and I often discuss conspiracy, religion, metaphysics ect.

So the question is "Is anyone aware of anything similiar or aware of any research involving psychic interaction between waking and non waking parties?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
Can't answer your question, wish I could though. That sounds like a really cool dream. You could check out the dreams section or the gray area forums, and there might be someone there with a similar experience or asking others about their experiences.

I've always hated that dreams can make so much sense, then you wake up. Imagine how many inventions and ideas have been lost just by someone waking up and not remembering.

new topics

join