It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Proof* that WTC 7 was NOT brought down by a Controlled Demolition!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
reply to post by Nathan-D

well, you haven't proven anything! obviously you should just listen to all of the experts in the government! they get paid by politicians to be bureaucrats that make sure people know the truth! we all know the government and the corporate media are only interested in the truth!

Hey now. That's not just sarcastic... That's downright cynical. Good job.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Except for the fact that none of those models are anything like the WTC buildings, what exactly is the point of the thread? Or are you suggesting that the last 3 videos do show accurate models?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
That Kapla building collapse video is nothing but gov't disinformation. Due to the unnatural way the rope recoiled after it was pulled through the base of the structures as compared to the way a heavy steel chain I have in my basement behaved, that rope has obviously been photoshopped into the video footage, and from the laws of air resistance vs free fall those structures would have taken at least fourteen minutes to fully collapse in the way the official story tried to claim they did. Besides, we have no chain of custody of evidence for who the photographer was that took the video, so it can only mean that something sinister is going on. Why is there such secrecy?

There you go Dave. Now your asking the right question. All you have to do is expand to the investigation of 9/11.
Good to see you're coming around.

edit on 4-12-2010 by DIDtm because: fix the bold statement

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

The purpose I would think is to get people TO think....

The whole thread appears to be tongue in cheek...sarcastic.... showing that it's ridiculous to believe that they fell from plane strikes.

Jaden

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Its called sarcasm. If you enter the data in a high fidelity simulation you dont get a collapse either.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by -PLB-

The purpose I would think is to get people TO think....

The whole thread appears to be tongue in cheek...sarcastic.... showing that it's ridiculous to believe that they fell from plane strikes.

Jaden

This is absolutely right. The towers actually collapsed from someone pulling a gigantic rope through the base of the buildings.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

This is absolutely right. The towers actually collapsed from someone pulling a gigantic rope through the base of the buildings.

Well, at least that explains "pull it"!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join