It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminizing-uranium, fluoride & lithium in US water

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

www.infowars.com

Testing shows that numerous deadly toxins have been found in the majority of America’s tap water, and it’s no accident. Could population control through forced mass medication in water be underway? This form of control was discussed in sitting-White House Science Czar John P. Holdren’s book Ecoscience as far back as 1977.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.infowars.com
edit on 3/12/10 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The Jesse Ventura team learns that male birth rates are dropping all over the world. To find out why, Ventura & co. speak with radiation exposure expert Leuren Moret who drops the bombshell that uranium– yes uranium– is found in our drinking water and is triggering a mass-feminization in the population via a hormonal-chemical assault. The New York Times reported in 2009 that some 49 million Americans are drinking water contaminated with chemicals like arsenic or radioactive substances like uranium. Further, in 2010, the State of Texas was caught covering up dangerous and illegal levels of uranium in its water supplies that can cause cell mutations and cancer. Other chemicals including fluoride further raise suspicions about who is controlling what goes into our bodies, and why.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 3/12/10 by King Loki because: fixing embeds

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

I believe it.
I'm buying a Brita Filter.
Thanks for reminding me.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I use a filter.

I think people in the US are catching on though...
Bottled water in the United States

The U.S. is the largest consumer market for bottled water in the world, followed by Mexico, China, and Brazil.[3] In 2008, U.S. bottled water sales topped 8.6 billion gallons for 28.9% of the U.S. liquid refreshment beverage market, exceeding sales of all other beverages except carbonated soft drinks, followed by fruit juices and sports drinks

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I use a filter.

I think people in the US are catching on though...
Bottled water in the United States

The U.S. is the largest consumer market for bottled water in the world, followed by Mexico, China, and Brazil.[3] In 2008, U.S. bottled water sales topped 8.6 billion gallons for 28.9% of the U.S. liquid refreshment beverage market, exceeding sales of all other beverages except carbonated soft drinks, followed by fruit juices and sports drinks

It's pretty hardcore that nestle get to lease the land and water for $100.00 a year (no thats not a miss type, its 100 bucks a year) and make millions possibly billions selling water back to us in plastic bottles ... the profit margins must be ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
And guess what the fluoride affects most:

fluoride alert

The pineal gland.

Which, incidentally, regulates our hormones, melatonin, puberty... and is perhaps literally our 'seat of intuition' in a scientific sense:

Calcification of the pineal gland is shown to be closely related to defective sense of direction. In a tricentre prospective study of 750 patients lateral skull radiographs showed that 394 had calcified pineal glands. Sense of direction was assessed by subjective questioning and objective testing and the results noted on a scale of 0-10 (where 10 equals perfect sense of direction). The average score for the 394 patients with pineal gland calcification was 3.7 (range 0-8), whereas the 356 patients without pineal gland calcification had an average score of 7.6 (range 2-10). This difference was highly significant (p less than 0.01). A smaller parallel study in pigeons showed that pineal calcification also leads to a reduction in homing abilities. The findings suggested that the pineal gland plays an important part in directional sense and that damage to the gland, as indicated by calcification, causes defective sense of direction - perhaps by altering the intrinsic intracranial electromagnetic environment and thus affecting the magnetite response mechanism.

Pineal Gland Calcification and defective sense of direction

A conspiracy of the 1st class.

Most likely going back to I.G. Farben during the Nazi regime... which has since folded over into the American empire.

fluoride-history.de

ETA:

And the pharmaceutical companies are direct descendents of Nazi chemical companies... so many people are prescribed anti-depressants(lithium) now there is traces in the water supply... absolute bull sh!t. No wonder people are complacent.

With so many Nazi's coming here after the war, one has to wonder if it is all coincidence... seeing as how we have a more sneaky form of fascism taking over...
edit on 3-12-2010 by beebs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I think I need to start filtering what I am reading...just when you think crazy has reached its limit, you get a suprise.

anyhow...quick question by the guys in the room...is there a problem when women outnumber men? ......to me, that sounds like a perfect senario...sort of sad I was born before this...now my children and childrens children will be the lucky little brats that gain from the choice.

-sexism off...going back to work-

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I think I need to start filtering what I am reading...just when you think crazy has reached its limit, you get a suprise.

anyhow...quick question by the guys in the room...is there a problem when women outnumber men? ......to me, that sounds like a perfect senario...sort of sad I was born before this...now my children and childrens children will be the lucky little brats that gain from the choice.

I don't think this is talking about having more female babies but rather the ability for us to have babies at all. The feminization part was in reference to male testosterone being over taken by estrogens.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
To remove fluoride, and other similarly harmful chemicals that the Black Lodge puts in our drinking water, you'll need a lot more than a Brita filter.

If you have the means to, get a Reverse Osmosis system by Ameriflow, Envirotec, or Puroflo.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

No, I am believe me, I know what those substances do. I've read about the pineal gland being calcified by fluoride. I'm no stranger to the fluoride conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Not meant to minimize the significance of your OP,

but has anyone else noticed all of those irritating "LOW-T" pharma advertisements on the idiot box lately!?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Testing shows that numerous deadly toxins have been found in the majority of America’s tap water, and it’s no accident.

Are said substances in trace amounts and have negligible effects?

The Jesse Ventura team learns that male birth rates are dropping all over the world.

Oh? Has he presented concrete evidence linking actions such as water fluoridation at / around 1 ppm to effecting male birth rates? Are there any other reasons that male birth rates could be decreasing?

speak with radiation exposure expert Leuren Moret who drops the bombshell that uranium– yes uranium– is found in our drinking water and is triggering a mass-feminization in the population via a hormonal-chemical assault

Care to provide a specific link in regards to the concentration of uranium being found in their water supply, how it was being covered-up, and how it will impact male birth rates? Prisonplanet just links to a site that's basically a search engine to find your specific water supplier.

Other chemicals including fluoride further raise suspicions about who is controlling what goes into our bodies, and why.

Fluoride really raises no suspicions for most people, it's a dental health benefit, that's it.

PS - What's wrong with population control? At some point, we will not be able to effectively support ourselves and will start to have complete chaos due to several factors.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki

I don't think this is talking about having more female babies but rather the ability for us to have babies at all. The feminization part was in reference to male testosterone being over taken by estrogens.

Ahh...ok,

-checks current population on earth-

Nope...conspiracy debunked.

Add: There are more cases of people with any number of ailments...because there are more people on the planet. Go figure..
If you have 100 people in a room, 2 are gay...if you have 10000 people in a room, 200 are gay...doesn't mean there is a sudden massive spike in gay percentage...just means there are more people.
edit on 3-12-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
PS - What's wrong with population control? At some point, we will not be able to effectively support ourselves and will start to have complete chaos due to several factors.

Im not your personal research assistant you can find the information if you look for it, I find the fact that you keep asking for references to material then reference none of your own statements amusing ...

look now my argument is the same as yours ... rock solid ... wow

Im pretty sure that if you read the links you will find references and the fact that it will be on his show tonight ... but reading is hard right ?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Im not your personal research assistant you can find the information if you look for it

You're the one making the claims, do you not have the sources to back them? The burden of proof is on you. I'm just asking questions.

I find the fact hat you keep asking for references to material then reference none of your own statements amusing

The only claim I made was that population control may be needed in the future and should be a legitimate issue, this is common sense and doesn't require a source.

look now my argument is the same as yours ... wow

All you did was resort to name calling while still not posting any specific sources

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I wrote this thread a while back and thought
that the water might have something to do
with an increase in homosexuality.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Ahh...ok,

-checks current population on earth-

Nope...conspiracy debunked.

Add: There are more cases of people with any number of ailments...because there are more people on the planet. Go figure..
If you have 100 people in a room, 2 are gay...if you have 10000 people in a room, 200 are gay...doesn't mean there is a sudden massive spike in gay percentage...just means there are more people.
edit on 3-12-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

wow that was a horrible rebuttal ... wow.

See that pretty small minded thinking ... how about the fact that maybe we shouldn't have most of these ailments trace elements/minerals in our system at all.

If you have 100 people in a room and they are all from the same town that has excess uranium and lithium in the water supply that means they have a 95% + chance that they will have more uranium in there system then people in a town that doesn't add uranium right ?? I know thats a super far out there concept but you will have to take my word for it ... kk.

Also what is the population of the planet ... you said you checked it right ... how many people are there ? Im assuming a crack researcher like yourself would have some way to tell yeah ?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You're the one making the claims, do you not have the sources to back them? The burden of proof is on you. I'm just asking questions.

No I'm not the one making the claims .. I'm petty sure thats obvious .. well to me it is anyways ... are you actually serious here ? please point out where is said this information was 100% true ?

It's clearly posted here for discussion.

The only claim I made was that population control may be needed in the future and should be a legitimate issue, this is common sense and doesn't require a source.

No its actually not common sense would you like to provide documentation about how much life the earth can support ... ill look forward to it. As this is YOUR claim. Back it up.

All you did was resort to name calling while still not posting any specific sources

Please point out one instance where I called you any name ?? if you cannot I would like an apology and for you to stop clearly and deliberately lying about what i am posting ??? go

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I wrote this thread a while back and thought
that the water might have something to do
with an increase in homosexuality.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice thread ... would defiantly tie in with this kind of agenda. Granted I didn't read through the entire thread ... I have seen this before, "Mercury causes homosexuality in male ibises"

www.nature.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join