It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the Norway Swirl?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Just what was that swirl seen in the sky in Norway? the one the Russians said was not a rockect test and then said it was? on the eve of Obama's peace prize? any pictures? any ideas? was it a torsion weapon as some say?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

just searched "Norway" in a place that you place a word for searching on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com... ovetopsecret.com%2Fforum%2Fthread636494%2Fpg1#1082

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm pretty convinced it was a portal or something from HAARP. But opinions vary, as the previous poster said there's plenty of info on here.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Some people will talk all day long about this actually being a sub-orbital rocket/missile malfunction but to me, it is the absolutely least likely possibility, if not impossible. What it is, I cannot be for sure. But in my honest opinion, it wasn't a stupid missile malfunction because it was too perfect and other reasons that i don't have time to type out while on lunch break from work LOL.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Haarp, bluebeam, #s real if you ask me, and it makes me sad, because my life is just a dream. I believe Haarp is using human emotion as batteries, and in the future, once their technology gets even better, they wish to make a grand harvest of energy, which doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing.

Duping people into believing whatever they, themselves choose to believe. Well, that would make Gods/Godesses, don't you think?

Energy, Brain Waves, Holograms, and Senseis.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
your life is just a dream??? explain..

new topics

top topics

join