It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peculiar video/ Probably a hoax but Weird.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Found this video, strange one, looks to good to be true.There would be security around the back where this figure is i would imagine , unless it scared the pants out of the presidents security guards.So taking a stab at that fact i would have to say hoax.Done a ATS search but came up with no matching criteria on this video.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

I don't know man, they have some weird-ass game shows in Japan. Who knows what the hell that was all about...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if they really did 'replace' George W. and if he could, in fact be some kinda synthetic robotoid, while the real dubyah is chillin on The Enterprise, awaiting the call for warp speed to the nearest Earth-like planet.

Best analysis I seen was some lady on youtube talking about how they used to switch the real one out, with the synthetic clone, and evidence was all in the nose. Who knows, though - he was a weird president, more than he was 'stupid'

but yeah, I seen the photo of this in like '07, didn't really know what to make of it, does kinda look like an ET though. Wonder what agent J/K have to say about this?

I really hate martians...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Can you clarify.
Is George Bush standing outside or inside in this video?
To me it look like he is standing outside and the "alien" is inside. Or is it the other way round?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This was debunked on YouTube by Captain Disillusion.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-12-2010 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
As stated this has been debunked on youtube.

What appears to be a grey (a very cartoonish looking grey actually) is simply a reflection from a cameraman's shirt combined.
It not even really really matrixing, I didnt even see what was supposed to be the alien at first, it simply looked like a reflection of a light colored shirt.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
This was debunked on YouTube by Captain Disillusion.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-12-2010 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

Hi, just watched the video you posted by Captain Disillusion that claimed to debunk the Bush alien video.The so called alien is a reflection of a shirt worn by a press camera man , seems credible but in that debunking video when it attempts to match up the part of the camera man"s shirt to the original figure it seems strange that the so called eyes of this figure are still weird in so much as they seem to not match up or form a perfect fit with the camera man"s shirt.
Could be just the illusion of the reflection of his shirt though.Cheers for digging up that video.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
As stated this has been debunked on youtube.

What appears to be a grey (a very cartoonish looking grey actually) is simply a reflection from a cameraman's shirt combined.
It not even really really matrixing, I didnt even see what was supposed to be the alien at first, it simply looked like a reflection of a light colored shirt.

I suppose being human we all can see different things but i could make out what appeared to be slanted eyes of a typical grey but that could just be down to me seeing what i perceive through the medium of the reflection.

new topics

top topics

join