It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: FEMA camp episode of hit Ventura show pulled from air

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by SpaceJ

I am from Indiana. I knew what they were as soon as I saw them. We require those "coffins" when we bury our dead. I don't' think all places do, but they are NOT coffins. They are burial vaults. These are put in the ground before the coffin, the coffin is placed inside, it it closed and sealed, and the dirt covers up both. The ones stacked up are lightweight versions of most of the one's I've seen, which were concrete. They are bigger than a normal casket, because they hold the casket, not just the body. Haven't you wondered about that part? Why are they so uniformly much larger? Mass graves of an industrial size, as all the FEMA camp rhetoric seems to go, would not use individual boxes. They would most likely use pits, with bodies stacked in, not boxes.
When a fast, cheap way of "storing" anything is needed, you don't use rigid boxes that are too long and wide, you use as small a box as possible, or no box at all. If you think they are going to be putting mulitiple bodies in each, it is still too large, and that would be impractical, as it would require power lifting as opposed to the two man lift of a filled coffin.
You also wouldn't want to use something that will remain and slow down the decay. Locking people into a watertight plastic box means they will remain in that same box for decades! Isn't it part of the whole paranoia that they will need to cover up their deeds? Saving bodies from decay isn't how you would do that.
Does logic evade people when they believe in conspiracies? I really think it must. Try critical thinking.

Don't believe me? Here's a link to a company that makes them. Look familiar?Plastic Burial Vaults
I'M curious, do they require that everyone use these burial vaults now, or is just for just the people who do not wish to be cremated? I'm also curious, why the water tight seal? I guess, they don't want the body toxins getting out. Won't this plastic make the coffins last longer? Plastic takes a long time to degrade. Why let some dead guy stay in tact for a long time to take up space? Is this the new mummification process now? This does not make sense. You would think to put a body somewhere so it can decompose quickly and not take up space, thus we started cremating people. Why would you want to put a body in a vault anyways? Only the well to do peoples do that stuff once and awhile, cause they have the money for it. It is just stupid to be put in a vault anyways. WHY? This will bother me all night. WHY, i don't get it. What could possibly be the reason. To dig you up later? WHY? DNA samples? WHY? Why not make it a law to cremate. Not to pollute the water table. MAYBE.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
Remember Earl Pitts? WAKE UP AMERICA!

its happening and we let it happen, so you can only blame yourself for not locking and loading and taking care or your country.

remember all those flu shots you took?
well they just disabled your immune system with them, so when they send the trigger, you all get to die instantaneously, and then they haul you all off to the crematorium here

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-12-2010 by aliengenes because: bloop
Thats a really bad thought. Where is the proof? what makes you say that?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

reply to post by SpaceJ

If you think they are going to be putting mulitiple bodies in each, it is still too large, and that would be impractical, as it would require power lifting as opposed to the two man lift of a filled coffin.

Power lifting or more practical than two man lift of a single coffin. It can be automated for large volumes.

You also wouldn't want to use something that will remain and slow down the decay. Locking people into a watertight plastic box means they will remain in that same box for decades!

Then why are these burial vaults used to put coffins inside as you said, if they slow down decay anyway?

Does logic evade people when they believe in conspiracies? I really think it must. Try critical thinking.

And why exactly none of the officials explained anything about the FEMA camps or coffins not only on the video, but in general? Why so much secrecy? Is that part of your critical thinking? I think you should open your eyes and stop thinking critically. It’s about time.

edit on 4-12-2010 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ
reply to post by stars15k

someone actually told me they were liners for the ground (not coffins), but they said that they did belong to the CDC and FEMA, not for some sadistic purpose, but because they want to be better prepared for something like Katrina happening again. They said this mass purchase of them was because if anything did happen people would be upset about mandatory cremation or mass burials.

Did they also build all these camps to prevent people from being upset about disasters? With barb wire bent inward? Oh, it’s not the fact that there are mass deaths are expected that would make people upset! No – what would be upsetting is mandatory cremations instead of burying. Is that what you’re saying?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl

Originally posted by aliengenes
Remember Earl Pitts? WAKE UP AMERICA!

its happening and we let it happen, so you can only blame yourself for not locking and loading and taking care or your country.

remember all those flu shots you took?
well they just disabled your immune system with them, so when they send the trigger, you all get to die instantaneously, and then they haul you all off to the crematorium here

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-12-2010 by aliengenes because: bloop
Thats a really bad thought. Where is the proof? what makes you say that?

www.naturalnews.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...
- and much more info available on the web. Google it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Did last night's episode air? I don't have TV and am wondering because the content, per Braverman, sounded really damning.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

I see it recently posted as a torrent.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sstark

Great - thanks - been waiting

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

FEMA builds camps near disasster sites to help the victims out.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ
I bet we (everyone on this site) is on their "list". It's a shame when peaceful people who believe in the Bill of Rights, free speech, and transparency in government, are labeled as terrorists. It's sickening. Watch us all end up in those camps.

One thing is for sure from this video, those coffins are meant for someone.

This is the part that scares the bejeezus out of me, really!! I can almost guarantee you're right but it all seemed so innocent when I joined 6 months ago, I was so excited to have found this site and all the members here. It's a solid, for the most part, well rounded group of folks who can usually get to the bottom of almost any posted topic within a matter of pages, ya know?! Yeah, there is a definite spectrum of opinions (from fully educated to mere fear mongering), but overall for those of us on the middle ground, this is THE place to come for answers, or at least varying perspective which makes coming to our own conclusions easier!!

Now back on topic, I have several episodes DVR'd (solely because of hearing about the show here) and I have my DVR set to record "new episodes", but it didn't record any new episodes last week or last night, WTF
!!! I have the Police State episode's original airing which I am now very grateful for, considering!!

"They" can't erase my DVR'd events, can they?! I certainly hope not!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MrHonest

Um...no that's not what I'm saying at all, did you even read my earlier posts? I said that someone TOLD me that, I was relaying it what someone had just told me, to Stars15k who was telling me I needed to think critically because I called the liners coffins.

I've never had anyone buried before, I've never seen a burial so I wouldn't know. My family has only been cremated, so why would I care if it was mandatory cremation?

I was saying that someone said the liners were there incase of victims from a natural disaster or something. I was defending my point at Stars who commented on something that I said. I don't know why I'm getting attacked in this thread so much...

Just wanted to share my experience with how I do believe that there are lists from these Fusion centers that even college students can be put on, peaceful people, people with a slightly different viewpoint from the norm, etc, regardless of these grave liners.

I also said that Halliburton has its hand in the company who makes the liners, so there must be some sort of nice contract there.

I'll go not critcally think elsewhere though.

edit on 12/4/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I did not care too much for the FEMA camp show, not at all. No new information and they really did not prove anything. That being said, I found the reactions from people in Washington to be very suspicious. Now that the show has been pulled off the air, I really have to wonder why.

Again, the show itself was not remarkable, so why pull it? Unless there is something you are attempting to hide.

It's the same dynamic as what is happening to WL, truth is a threat and must be suppressed at all costs. For the protection of the people, it's best if they don't know we are lying criminals who are going to exterminate 3/4 of them. They might get upset.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'm really not surprised in this case. Jesse Ventura's show exposed the fact that these "FEMA" camps are run by ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement), the same organization that was partially responsible for shuting down torrent websites earlier this week. I feel that we are on the verge of something significant here...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Only time before this war on the (many) will come to an end. Governments will fall soon enough. The people are the power.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

It's surprising how they're actually finding out new things and publishing the full information, and not just making fun of stuff like other shows. That's probably why it's getting pulled. Why else?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
Just look at the part in that episode where they discuss and visit those "Fusion" centers, now littered throughout the US. These are suppose to be gathering points of "information" for all federal and state agencies (55 agencies in all). Yet, when asked about who oversee them and runs the show, the spokesman said it definitely wasn't the government.

Clem: "Each one them (fusion centers) is managed separately. The federal government doesn't manage these, these operations."

Ventura: "But they oversee them?"

Clem: "No they don't"

Ventura: "They don't?"

Clem: "No"

Pretty sure they don't want to let that little cat out of the bag.

Yeah, they are lying through their teeth! If there is more than one fusion center and they all do the same thing, then someone is overseeing them. It is the government too. Common sense tells you that if they are serving a government agenda......they must be working for Homeland Security. If they were just "single entity" organizations.....Homeland Security would arrest them for international spying, attempting to represent a government/officials, terrorism and because of the people locked up......kidnapping, child endangerment, detaining without permit, possible enslavement and a myriad of other trial envoking clauses that we don't know of.......because we know not what tey are doing. This is GOVERNMENT and it is HOMELAND SECURITY overseeing it! It's obvious despite the lies.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl

reply to post by SpaceJ

I am from Indiana. I knew what they were as soon as I saw them. We require those "coffins" when we bury our dead. I don't' think all places do, but they are NOT coffins. They are burial vaults. These are put in the ground before the coffin, the coffin is placed inside, it it closed and sealed, and the dirt covers up both. The ones stacked up are lightweight versions of most of the one's I've seen, which were concrete. They are bigger than a normal casket, because they hold the casket, not just the body. Haven't you wondered about that part? Why are they so uniformly much larger? Mass graves of an industrial size, as all the FEMA camp rhetoric seems to go, would not use individual boxes. They would most likely use pits, with bodies stacked in, not boxes.
When a fast, cheap way of "storing" anything is needed, you don't use rigid boxes that are too long and wide, you use as small a box as possible, or no box at all. If you think they are going to be putting mulitiple bodies in each, it is still too large, and that would be impractical, as it would require power lifting as opposed to the two man lift of a filled coffin.
You also wouldn't want to use something that will remain and slow down the decay. Locking people into a watertight plastic box means they will remain in that same box for decades! Isn't it part of the whole paranoia that they will need to cover up their deeds? Saving bodies from decay isn't how you would do that.

Don't believe me? Here's a link to a company that makes them. Look familiar?Plastic Burial Vaults
I'M curious, do they require that everyone use these burial vaults now, or is just for just the people who do not wish to be cremated? I'm also curious, why the water tight seal? I guess, they don't want the body toxins getting out. Won't this plastic make the coffins last longer? Plastic takes a long time to degrade. Why let some dead guy stay in tact for a long time to take up space? Is this the new mummification process now? This does not make sense. You would think to put a body somewhere so it can decompose quickly and not take up space, thus we started cremating people. Why would you want to put a body in a vault anyways? Only the well to do peoples do that stuff once and awhile, cause they have the money for it. It is just stupid to be put in a vault anyways. WHY? This will bother me all night. WHY, i don't get it. What could possibly be the reason. To dig you up later? WHY? DNA samples? WHY? Why not make it a law to cremate. Not to pollute the water table. MAYBE.

So what SpaceJ......the government is notorius for reusing pre-existing materials, macines and bases to save money on expendable causes. You dont think that they are going to use their money to create a "special" coffin for the bodies of dead murder victims do you? Wouldnt it be more likely that they would use these vaults, that can hold up to 4 bodies at a time....to save money AND get the job done? Hell, even one of the FEMA camp installation clauses in one of the Executive orders (allowing them to install police state) says that they will be using old abandoned bases for the prison camps. Your explaination, although valid, is not proof that they are NOT going to use them for nefarious purposes. The fusion detention centers, already in use and staffed, DOES support the claim that Americans will soon be institutionalized in camps.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

thanks for this info stars, I did not know that there were liners for graves.. this helps ME a lot on this topic thanks..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Wow. When they start whispering you know you are getting close to the truth. When suits start going through your garbage you know you have hit a nerve. When they censor a TV show like this one, oh my, this is a show you MUST watch.

Alex irks me sometimes. His moderators on his website are Genghis Khan terrible. His rant about the CIA giving China to Mao and his overall knowledge of Chinese history along with his use of math on air is embarrassing. Still, he is at the tip of the spear when it comes to defending the Constitution from the criminals inside the Beltway. These sacks of garbage have lied too many times to enrich themselves at the cost of the tax payer and little guy. Close to sixty thousand young Americans died in Vietnam for their lies and nobody has ever been brought up and charged with the crime. 911 comes along, a page out of the playbook that brought us no bid contracts after The Gulf of Tonkin, and nobody is held accountable. This started out with 3000 dead New Yorkers and escalated to 8 million dead in the Middle East, and how many will die from cancer or have deformed babies for the next 8 billion years due to the release of DU munitions is anyone's guess.

If you have not awoken yet to the nightmare unfolding, to the police state of America, take a trip by plane and introduce yourself to the American Gestapo at the airport.

The point you must consider is if the Patriots do not make a stand against the oligarchs, government Sachs, CIA, and the clowns in Congress that don't even read the bills they sponsor, be afraid. 911 was an act of psychopaths. They just keep on rolling if they are not arrested, jailed, or killed. And you can assume correctly, you and your family are somewhere on their list.

I might not agree with what the show says, but I will defend to the death their right to say it.

It is time to draw a line in the sand Patriots, because nobody is safe now.

edit on 4-12-2010 by beijingyank because: embellishment

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

ONCE AGAIN, I did not post what you just quoted! That was you quoting STARS15K who had replied to my post about my thoughts of the "liners" being able to fit 4 bodies at a time. I was suggesting they were intended to be used as coffins, NOT trying to disprove that they are intended to be coffins.

For the third time, because no one seems to read this thread, I have never witnessed a burial happen and therefore to ME these things appear to be coffins. Whether or not they are liners or coffins I DO not know or claim to know.

Please read thoroughly before calling out people.

Redirect your post at Stars15k, as they are the one who said what you quoted!

To be completely clear here, I believe that there is a conspiracy here from all directions. I believe if those "liners" were just innocently sitting there because they belong to some innocent company, that they wouldn't just be sitting in the middle of a field somewhere, they would be on someone's property. So if someone can figure out where those liners are located and who owns the land, etc, maybe we could deduce more about their intended use.
edit on 12/4/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join