It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Toy Robot that Brought Denver to it's Knees!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Yeah.. in the middle east maybe.
Shoppers and kids forget shopping bags and toys all the time. Should we close off the streets and terrorize a city every time? They weren't using common sense and you are just being argumentative.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Done.

Thank you, you have eased my troubled mind.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
as soon as I saw the picture I realised that this was a messenger of evil. the situation was dealt with swiftly and with deadly force as required !

Thanks for brightening up my day - a well written account. S+F

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Evidently there is no such thing as a child's exploding robot either, except when the police decide to blow one up in broad daylight, after denying pedestrians and cars the street, because like some other people they are afraid of children's toys.

Face it, no matter how real you try to make it seem, it just isn't. It was a kid's toy, and a waste of time, effort, and money.

No wonder Homeland Security would rather have people just think it's a suspicious package by withholding the truth.

The truth is it's rediculous!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I feel safer knowing that murderous toy robot is prowing denvers streets anymore!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killface

Done.

Thank you, you have eased my troubled mind.

That's me a veritible bridge over troubled waters!

Keeping the homeland safe, for fear mongerers, war mongerers, and religious xenophobes!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
I feel safer knowing that murderous toy robot is prowing denvers streets anymore!

Meanwhile somewhere in Denver sits a parent who hated a noisey child's toy that drove him mad to the point of constant distraction smiling like the cat who ate the canary saying...

"Thanks Homeland Security I could not have done it better myself"!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is truly a tragedy of epic proportions!! Please tell me there were mental health professionals on hand to help the public deal with the horror that they were forced to witness.

Thanks for pointing this out to me PT. I needed a good laugh. The "War on Terror" is a complete joke and this story is a shining example of it. When a plastic toy robot can shut down a section of the city for hours... something is clearly wrong.

Shortly after 9/11 Bush told us that the "terrorist" hated us for our freedoms. We were told to not let the "terrorist" change us, go shopping, spending money and never let them change our way of life. If we did change, the "terrorist" would win.

Well... I guess "they" are winning. We are obviously so paranoid that we would throw common sense out the window along with the baby and the bath water.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf
as soon as I saw the picture I realised that this was a messenger of evil. the situation was dealt with swiftly and with deadly force as required !

Thanks for brightening up my day - a well written account. S+F

We have to take stock and pride in and celebrate our victories against the "evil doers" and the axis of evil children's toys when and how we can my friend.

God bless America!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I actually meant the extremist groups that reside in the US. Thing is that our world is full of not so stable individuals who can be very easily persuaded into blowing up evil humans for not loving the dolphins enough.
But this can only happen in the movies. MK-ULTRA is a hoax too.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Great editorial and comments as always MrWendal, I don't think enough Americans realize how defeating this kind of madness is to our way of life and freedoms, OR more IMPORTANTLY it has nothing to do with the terrorists but EVERYTHING to do with us.

When you start fearing things like kid's toys laying around, you really just need to stay home!

Let the rest of us live our lives absent the paranoia and fear.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well you know what?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh.... sorry

I just saw a mosquito flying nearby and thought that it might have been a product of the research on controlling mosquitoes that the Saddam regime worked on for insect bio-terroism.

My apologies, anyhow excellent thread, star n flag of course
these people are really paranoid... i'm so glad i'm not like them HA

But you know what, perhaps this is a blessing in disguise
people will see the paranoid delusional insanity of authorities

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thanks my friend, and I agree, I sure don't plan on letting anyone forget this!

Can you believe according to some of the members living in the Denver area that they were told it was simply a 'suspicious package'.

Even the authorities know this is embarassingly absurd!

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Proto you found my funny bone!!!

You turned an exaggerated production into a hilarious comedy. Good for you.

On a serious note. How do we know that the robot wasn't planted? Being found on top of a waste bin is a little convenient if you ask me. It adds to the affect of the robot in plain view. Then again, it could have been sincerely abandoned.

As ridiculous as this incidence is (not to mention embarrassing), it's not an isolated one. I've noticed an onslaught of news lately covering terrorist-related stories, right here at home (the U.S.). That plus the TSA circus. I think they could all be related in a scheme to raise fear and to attempt to justify an ever-expanding military-police presence.

They can lead us to bars but they can't make us stop laughing.

*Applause and cheers* to ya my dear friend!

And a happy weekend to ya.

Toni
edit on 3-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: to fix grammar.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Ack.. Choked on my tea laughing.. Brilliant... Ta for a good laugh at the absurdity to start my day.. f&s for ya

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Thanks my friend, I am glad you got a chuckle out of it.

I definately believe you are right, and very astute and wise to point out the rash of 'incident' reportings that are plagueing the news broadcasts as being a way to convince Americans that the War on Terror is becoming more of a threat to them, so that they will keep going along with these insane intrusions and to keep letting them keep building up the security industrial complex at our expense.

Which amazingly is just going to be used on us, when they can't turn this economy around.

The rich keep getting richer, and we keep getting poorer and more enslaved.

No wonder they want us all afraid.

Great post my friend.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Ack.. Choked on my tea laughing.. Brilliant... Ta for a good laugh at the absurdity to start my day.. f&s for ya

Thanks my friend, now you know the stamp tax people are paying me!

Have another cup, oh and remember to use Bounty the quicker picker upper!

Hard to believe we are the same Americans that stormed the beaches of Normandy huh?

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This has to be the greatest thread on ATS ever.

Well written comedy is hard to come by, especially on a conspiracy site and when pertaining to something so wickedly sinister, like that evil little robot.

Well done.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Thanks my friend! They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again hoping for different results.

We huff, we puff, but we sure haven't blown the Patriot Act, Homeland Security, the FISA Act or TSA down!

I thought, maybe it's time for a fresh and different approach.

Thanks for joining in!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I think the concerned citizens of Denver should contact the EPA next and have them check for dangerous levels of lead. Those chinese toys are loaded with the stuff.

I can see it now, the roads closed for days while the EPA is out there scrubbing the street clean.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join