It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange says there are references to UFOs in to-be-released cables.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

When asked if there have ever been documents forwarded to him which deal with the topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials, Assange gave this awnser:

Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant.
However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
1) that the documents not be self-authored;
2) that they be original.

However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.

Looking forward to that part of the disclosure.
edit on 3/12/2010 by FreezeM because: added question that led to his remarks

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
there is existing thread about Wikileaks and UFO already

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I believe he just said this a few minutes ago. Great so he has some stuff on UFO's but he's got nothing on 911. jeez.
edit on 3-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

How do you know has nothing on 9/11? Because he hasn't released it? Or did he say that somewhere.

I think we'll have to wait what he actually has on UFO's before we know how intresting this is. Because it could just be a report that someone saw something. But if it's a message where the state department informs the ambassador in Isreal that a UFO will fly from New York to Jerusalem to deliver kosher chocolate. That would be something else

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreezeM

How do you know has nothing on 9/11? Because he hasn't released it? Or did he say that somewhere.

I think we'll have to wait what he actually has on UFO's before we know how intresting this is. Because it could just be a report that someone saw something. But if it's a message where the state department informs the ambassador in Isreal that a UFO will fly from New York to Jerusalem to deliver kosher chocolate. That would be something else

Well he was actually quoted as saying that 911 truthers are annoying and that they should focus on real conspiracy's. Which leads me to believe either he doesn't have anything on 911 or he's really not working for the truth at all. Still been trying to wrap my head around this and the whole wikileaks thing since he said that.

911blogger.com...

Oh well aliens would be cool too lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
He needs to release those cables which discuss UFOs, and now, while the world is watching and he is still free.

Those cables in conjunction with Leslie Kean's book "UFOs - On the Record" could end up making 2010 the biggest year of non-government sanctioned disclosure yet.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Originally posted by FreezeM

Well he was actually quoted as saying that 911 truthers are annoying and that they should focus on real conspiracy's. Which leads me to believe either he doesn't have anything on 911 or he's really not working for the truth at all. Still been trying to wrap my head around this and the whole wikileaks thing since he said that.

911blogger.com...

Oh well aliens would be cool too lol.

That. I still think Ashange is a shill who will never see the interior of an prison for an extended period of time. Either that or he did not look into 911. I am guessing shill though. An british is facing prison and has been apprehended promptly for hacking into security and nobody can snag Ashange? Really?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I hope somebody will scour the documents and find those references, after the footing the work for the rest of us post a link on ATS please!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

There area several reasons Assange is still free, but being a "shill" is not one of them.
First, he's playing the legal game correctly. He's definitely walking on a thin line, but he's a journalist, and international law respects the rights of journalistic freedoms. Also, many governments around the world, despite the propaganda you hear, have an interest in the work he is doing and the function he serves. Lastly, he has a massive world following, and has many "secret" supporters in high places. If he were arrested and imprisoned, the "problem" of Wikileaks would only accelerate and increase in scope.

Wikileaks is an idea. You can not kill it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant.

'Weirdos' wonder about ET, eh? This guy isn't so smart afterall.

Originally posted by harrytuttle
There area several reasons Assange is still free, but being a "shill" is not one of them.

He's a NWO tool. A useful idiot. He was used and didn't mind because he's got $$$ in his eyes.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It sounds like no big deal and nothing ground breaking. He states that he has it pems that "reference" ufos. Several public documents "reference" ufos with nothing substantial.

A source close to wikileaks did state that they have some Vatican files. That would be interesting.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I didn't know you could walk the grey area when you are being sough in a rape case? Don't you think its highly likely that a government could get any of these same secrets he could?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
IMHO, he realizes that these leaks haven't had the "history altering" effect that he and many others thought they would. As such, people have lost interest and he needs a way to reel them back in. I would be SHOCKED if there truly was anything about UFOs in any of these cables. The level of secrecy surrounding UFOs goes WAY beyond anything this guy could ever hope to get his hands on.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

The level of secrecy surrounding UFOs goes WAY beyond anything this guy could ever hope to get his hands on.

you have no idea.
Please stop making things up.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Please take ur dose of reality please.
There is a big difference between

References to UFO's

and

Disclosure of UFO's

I wouldn't get my hopes up

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Plus, no government wants him to be arrested in their country - would be quite unpopular with elements of the press.

UK's Serious Organised Crime Agency (Soca) has demanded more information from Sweden on the allege (untrue) crime. Metropolitan Police have confirmed he has not been arrested.
edit on 3-12-2010 by infinite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think the UFO stuff is the reason the government is pushing so hard to shut his website down. I think they know its coming and they are trying to get him at all costs. BTW I believe he was set up with the rape.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
reply to post by IamAbeliever

The level of secrecy surrounding UFOs goes WAY beyond anything this guy could ever hope to get his hands on.

you have no idea.
Please stop making things up.

Actually, a 3 second walk into logicland would verify that statement overall.
extraterrestrial and/or highly secret aircrafts would be top secret clearance...he only has secret and classified documents, no top secret stuff...

so I agree with the original post that he simply cannot get his hands on the stuff that would open a lid on the subject, if there is of course a lid to open.

do you think the most profound subject and possible evidence mankind would ever know is just secret clearance, letting any joe have access to it?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensboro1978
BTW I believe he was set up with the rape.

Blind belief in a person, organization, or country because you like them is exactly what he is trying to stop..don't you find it a bit ironic that your belief based in little more than desire to be out of place?

I personally remain neutral..I would like to see the hard evidence before I swayed one way or another....one thing I do know though, is that some people feel above petty rules...be it secret document releases, or a girl saying no when you know they want it....it wouldn't shock me if I found out a man with an ego did something improper during his euphoric power trip.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think he was "baited" to the rape.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join