It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange framed for rape? (and fuel for more conspiracy...)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Before you state the obvious that this is true and that this should not be conspiracy many people believe that this is not true and that Assange really raped two women. That is why I'm posting this thread. This post is just made to convince those, whom strictly believe official story without a doubt. Anyways please, investigate case further if you can and post here.

BTW This is my First extra-large post with so much content, so please be gentle....

Facts supporting theory of Assange being framed

First the first original prosecutor Eva Finne dropped charges after they were proven to be false and groundless. "I don't think there is reason to suspect that he has committed rape," Finne said in a brief statement during one press conference. After that statment and dropping the charges, new prosecutor was assigned after complaints made by Claes Borgström. Claes Borgström is lawyer representing the two allegedly raped women.

Short Profiles

Claes Borgström is interesting man with powerful connections. He has been a lawyer from 1974 and has worked closely in Swedish Advocate association in disciplinary committee. During Olof Palme murder trial he was commenting it in Svenska Radio, Swedish National broadcaster. He later published a book commenting the case from legal standpoint pointing out some mishandling during investigation and prosecution. He also was involved in controversial Thomas Quicks case being his defense lawyer in all cases except first and last one. Apart from being lawyer he has become swedish social democratic politician. He was between 2000 and 2007 Sweden's equality spokeperson appointed under the then Minister for Equality and integration Margareta Winberg . In 2008 he was appointed to the Social Democrats' spokesperson on gender issues. He also has good connections with press. (Later on that...) In 2007 he founded law office together with Thomas Bodström, whom was Social Democratic minister of Justice between 2000 to 2006.

Thomas Bodström too has powerful connections as he was Social Democratic minister of Justice. Swedish Democratic party has ruled over Sweden for a very long time up until few years ago, when Moderates came to power. His nomination to minister of Justice came as a big surprise and his term has been somewhat controversial as he has worked towards giving the police the possibility of monitoring people that might be involved in minor crimes, as well as other things that can be seen as intrusive to privacy. There also has been alleged claims of drug use. He was also suspected for falling under pressure in Piratebay case to American Music associations. (Remember when police raided Piratebay offices in Sweden?...). Four Swedish parliament members made complaints about this but evidence was not found. Nowadays, he is on maternity leave in US. One could ask why such a influential person is in US...

Anna Ardin (employeed by the University of Uppsala, Radical Feminist) is one of the alled "victims" of Assange. Even slightest search on google gives you enough information to doubt her. First her views are interesting and rather odd. Secondarily there have been some allegations that her cousin Mattias Ardin is a soldier in Afghanistan and that he may have CIA connections.

There is also 'unkown friend' of Anna Ardin, which was also allegedly raped...

Anyways....let's move on...

We can think that Thomas Bodström as a coordinator of Assange blacckpainting operation or either as a contact link between US and Swedish dirty political realm (political realm = big business and corrupt politicians). Possibly even CIA or other US government agency.

Anyways....

Usually in sweden data regarding any sexual offenses must be protected and is confidential. This is regulated by the Official Secrets Act. In Assange case Prosecutor did not in the beginning reveal reason why Assange was arrested. Someone leaked information to the press. Usually these kind of things go in Sweden under closed doors, which sparks even more controversy over this case. One theory could be that information was leaked through Claes Borgström or his relatives Annette Kullenberg and Kerstin Vinterhed, whom both work or have connections in swedish media industry. Since 2009 Kullenberg writes in Swedish Expressen, which could be considered Swedish version of the Sun. Annette Kullenberg was a Dagens Nyheter journalist on social affairs (Possible connection?...DN invited Assange for interview before the scandal...)

"It was to the relentlessly anti-left Expressen that the story of the initial charges of rape against Assange were released."
News article over the internet. I have checked but I cannot 100% sure if this is true. My searching leds me to believe that first article was released on 20th august by Expressen after flipping through articles through google on Expressen site and other swedish media.

Anyways this is like snowball so let's continue...

According to some sources (look down...links) there were no talks between US and Sweden about Wikileaks. One could intercept is as denial... The Swedish english language site reported this on august 7th. We can draw timeline from this all...on august 6th Pentagon says it wants files back and on 7th after Wikileaks answer it contacts Sweden, which says it can't to anything about the host, but it may do something if criminal charges were set up...(pure speculation) and later on the plan is set. Assange is then lured to make contact with Anna Ardin, whom is also political secretary and press officer of the Swedish “Brotherhood Movement", a group of Christians from the Social Democratic Party controversial for inviting anti-Semitic speakers to the country. (Probably invited by her in the name of that organization...)

And last, this is not to give you any definite answer. This post is here to make you revaluate your opinions and possibly search for more and investigate deeper. My time is limited and that is why conclusions of my investigation are partially speculation.

Sources:
gotiskaklubben.wordpress.com...
www.thelocal.se...
en.wikipedia.org...
fi.wikipedia.org...öm
sv.wikipedia.org...
sv.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.aklagare.se...
www.expressen.se...
www.thelocal.se...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeDeZo

the man is a traitor his company is china owned and he is giving away government secrets about the USA. Most of his cables are BS except for the first ones about the war. I really don't care if the charges are fake how would you feel about some jerk exposing your governments secrets while being backed by a country seeking to destroy you. that makes him a spy and i doubt he has the balls to release anything now knowing we will get him and he will make a deal wiki leaks will be shut down and he will receive a light sentence for it. But if hes the hero you all think he is he will release the cables then turn himself in showing he is only seeking to expose the truth. Right now i bet he feels stupid because i bet he thought he could run to china but they knew it would expose them for backing him so right now he is on his own. He should be hung for treason.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Good thread. Its farcial in this day and age something like this can happen. Heads should roll for this but they wont...
kx

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
He is not the first person that have been charged with silly stuff like this.

Its only to destroy his image.

Its put out there by the Media that we all remember him by that, now news about the Wikileak founder, ALWAYS starts with rape charged Wikileak founder...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Don't you have to be a US Citizen to be hung for treason?

If he's so insignificant, why should he be hung?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by SpeDeZo

the man is a traitor his company is china owned and he is giving away government secrets about the USA. Most of his cables are BS except for the first ones about the war. I really don't care if the charges are fake how would you feel about some jerk exposing your governments secrets while being backed by a country seeking to destroy you. that makes him a spy and i doubt he has the balls to release anything now knowing we will get him and he will make a deal wiki leaks will be shut down and he will receive a light sentence for it. But if hes the hero you all think he is he will release the cables then turn himself in showing he is only seeking to expose the truth. Right now i bet he feels stupid because i bet he thought he could run to china but they knew it would expose them for backing him so right now he is on his own. He should be hung for treason.

I think if you look hard enough you will find that it is governments that are the traitor and the people the victims.
As for him being a spy, he clearly is not. The information was released by a member of the american military, there were no spies involved.
In regards to the size of his balls not being big enough to release anything. When is the last time you put your life on the line for the truth you believed in. Look around you when was the last time you saw your politcians speak the truth.
What should he be hung for, for speaking the truth. As i stated above he is a journalist. Would you like all the journalists hung that have released the cables. The list is international. Would you really hang someone who has not commited a crime.. Take a look at the world you want to live in. Why are you so angry.

National security is the price we pay for international security.... So be it. One truth can outweigh a world of lies.

kx

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

The problem is that people are too gullible....not critical enough...This and many other things should have made head rolls there...Today Dagens Nyheter made article about how Norway fooled Swedes with their plans to purchase new figters....it has been covered in scandianvian press...quite a lot....It's all thanks to wikileaks....
I'll post link here....I wonder should I make own post about that too....

Links:

Link 1 (Dagens nyheter)
Through Google Translate

Link 2 (Helsingin Sanomat, finnish newspaper)

Through Google Translate

P.S. Swedish and finnish mentality won't help people get out on the streets demanding changes in government even after such serious scandals....funny thing is that these corrupt officials will probably still be there after next election....

edit on 3-12-2010 by SpeDeZo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Recap

A bit of a recap first.

Anna Ardin and Sofia Wilén approached the Klara police station in Stockholm on the afternoon of Friday 20 August 2010 to ask questions of the police, purportedly about forcing someone to submit to STD/HIV tests.

The policemen on duty rang up prosecutor on duty Maria Kjellstrand even before the formal interrogation had begun. Kjellstrand - working with no paperwork at all at this point - issued an 'APB' for Assange and had the police search the Stureplan district of Stockholm for Assange, ostensibly to bring him in for questioning (and a tour of Swedish isolation cells).

The formal interrogation of Sofia Wilén was only concluded hours later and the interrogation of Anna Ardin didn't take place until the day after - by telephone.

As seen from Anna Ardin's SMS history, Anna Ardin and Sofia Wilén made the whole thing up - and even decided to leak the story to notorious Swedish tabloid Expressen. The story reached Niklas Svensson and others at Expressen at 19:52.

A colleague of Svensson's rang up Maria Kjellstrand to find out if the story was true - and Kjellstrand, violating the rules of her office, told the reporter that it was.

All of which closely follows Anna Ardin's notorious 'seven step plan for revenge' and is based directly on it.

A lot of the above has been inferred by pundits and researchers but it is only now that people finally learn the truth.

Case Dismissed

Expressen did their damnedest - all three of the reporters working overtime on Twitter from the wee hours of Saturday morning - to give the story legs. They truly didn't have much of a story: all they had was the leak by Ardin and Wilén that charges would be filed.

This is something Ardin and Wilén couldn't even have known at the time: they purported to ask the police questions only and it's the prosecutors and not the police who file charges and decide what the crime (if any) is to be - and Kjellstrand still hadn't seen any paperwork at all.

The case caused such a furore that Eva Finné was asked by her boss to look into it. Finné was at the time out in her sommarstuga for the weekend and had the case documents sent to her by messenger. Finné quickly concluded there was no rape charge there whatsover and essentially dismissed the whole thing.

From web-page rixstep.com...
Rest is speculation as I is my post. It corrects few mistakes i made. Apparently it was not Claes Borgström, who leaked but Maria Kjellstrand. Adds more fuel to speculation doesn't it?
edit on 3-12-2010 by SpeDeZo because: Corrected grammar and added some notes..

new topics

top topics

join