It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
They were prison guards of an apartheid state that routinley commits acts of terror and espionage, its like if in WW2 the same thing happened to a bunch of SS guards many would not care and some would even celebrate too.

Also the way they tried to pin it on Muslims at first but are now backing away from that and calling it negligence shows how they were all to eager to exploit this situation if they could get away with it. Sorry if I shed no tears.
edit on 12/4/2010 by Unilluminist because: typo

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hey a folk it turns out the artists village that burned in this fire was ethnically cleansed by the Zionists

Yet, there is something Israelis may prefer to hide. Ein Hod’s new artistic habitants are far from being innocent. Ein Hod is in fact Ayn Aawd, a 1948 ethnically cleansed Palestinian village. Unlike very many other Palestinian villages Ayn Awad was not destroyed. Though its habitants were brutally expelled, most of the houses remained intact. The Israeli Artists, are basically a bunch of plunderers. They also turned the village mosque into a restaurant/bar, the "Bonanza". It is obviously clear that the Israeli artist community participated actively in the Zionist crime.

www.gilad.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unilluminist
They were prison guards of an apartheid state that routinley commits acts of terror and espionage, its like if in WW2 the same thing happened to a bunch of SS guards many would not care and some would even celebrate too.

Also the way they tried to pin it on Muslims at first but are now backing away from that and calling it negligence shows how they were all to eager to exploit this situation if they could get away with it. Sorry if I shed no tears.

Well I feel sorry for you then..Any life is precious..These gaurds may have been good people..
I can partly understand the Palistinians not shedding a tear as they themselves are in a prison with walls and gaurds..

But you, what's your excuse for your lack of compassion??

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I just said why me and many others don't care, they are prison guards of an oppressive regime that constantly manipulates and backstabs us, that means they aren't just regular civilians, but enthusiastic supporters of it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I just said why me and many others don't care, they are prison guards of an oppressive regime that constantly manipulates and backstabs us, that means they aren't just regular civilians, but enthusiastic supporters of it.

I thought we were discussing Israel, and not Hezbollah, Hamas, Iran, Islamic Jihad or the PA. So people take offense in the manner the op made this post, criticising him for not making a distinction between extremists and others. Then in the very same thread the blanket statement is applied to Israeli citizens, and you guys are ok with that.

Ya know I am doing my best to "tolerate" some of the BS attitudes that bring hypocrisy to a whole new level. You guys dont get it both ways.. Either Israel and Muslims are held to the exact same standard with each other, or they are not.

Neither side is an angel, and any attempt to make it appear that way is nothing more than science fiction.

What the Ironic thing is.... The people who bitch about unconditional support, on both sides, are no better than the people they condem and curse.

One would think, since both sides share the same level of hate towards each other, that they could use that as common ground in the sense that, after all this time, all the deaths, it turns out both sides are exactly the same.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Israeli media did not spin it off as muslims being behind it. They stated arson was suspected due to the way ot started. I didnt see Israel throwing stones at arabs, or launching airstrikes to retaliate.

What I did see was Israeli Police doing there job, and announcing the fire started from a campground, citing negligence, and not terrorism. They did not even invoke Arab, Muslim, Alquedia or terrorist in the sentence.

EDIT - As of 21:08 Central Daylight Time US - Israel has arrested 2 people for the fire. Both people arrested are Israeli citizens.

Can we tone down the hate talk now?
edit on 4-12-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Can we tone down the hate talk now?

I just wrote the exact same words in a different thread in this forum..

Sadly, this sentence seems to apply to most threads recently.

It seems like my last post calling for everyone to cool down was completely ignored, probably because it was a Zionist Jewish Israeli propaganda fake message of peace..

You people just don't get it, do you?

You don't really know Islam, and you don't really know Israel, so you don't get to hate Islam, and you don't get to hate Israel. You really don't. Get over it. Grow up.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

EDIT - As of 21:08 Central Daylight Time US - Israel has arrested 2 people for the fire. Both people arrested are Israeli citizens.

Good to see it's been solved and just like I stated earlier..
Just a couple of idiot local arsonists..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Yep! Got to love how Israelis are the ones who started the fire and Muslims are the ones to be blamed for it. I guess I'm politically incorrect for blaming Israelis. Which in fact Jews are the only people able to get citizenship in Israel.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

Those Apartheid guards were out there to evacuate those prisoners, and to hold back the fire from reaching that prison.

This was never pinned on the Arabs, at no point was the finger pointed at the Arab population, in fact major Israeli TV channels broadcasted in Arabic to keep the Arab residents of the area posted, and there was an emphasis on a proposal from the governor of Jenin to aid with the efforts, and help coming from Turkey and Egypt.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

They're Israeli Arabs from Dalyat el Carmel.. The news here never mentions the race or the religion of the suspects.

And those two suspects were not arrested for starting the main fire, they were arrested because they were spotted trying to start another fire, and have since been released for lack of evidence, as they could not be tied without a doubt to the evidence (A can of gas or something).. Which is what is called 'Innocent until proven otherwise'.. You people should try that the next time you criticize Israel.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Read my post correctly next time. I didn't blame Muslims at all. I was sarcastically blaming people who blame Muslims for crimes they didn't comment. I'm Islamic phobic I just believe in God.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Yeah, sorry, I thought you understood that Israeli could also mean Muslim and that the suspects are in fact Arabs.

Not that the fact that they're Arab means anything to me, and at any rate they're not suspects anymore.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Rosha
"Overbreeding" huh..powerful word that....

TRUTHFUL WORD. And it is EXACTLY what is happening. Muslim men having multiple wives who, on average, have six kids each. Muslim men, with no education and no income level that could possibly support litter after litter of more uneducated religious fanatics. Overpopulaton of an uneducated bunch of yahoooooos ... yeah ... that's a smart way to get your people ahead in the world. :shk:
Outbreeding the enemy ... yes, the Muslim leadership has called for that. War of the womb they call it. Outbreeding. It's a war tactic. Breed as many uneducated war fodder nitwits as possible.

The Palestinain people like any other people around the world, have a right to bear as many children as they see fit..as do the Israelies. Who are you/they to say they are not?

1 - If you can't feed massive numbers of children ... common sense says DO NOT HAVE THEM.
2 - If you can't educate massive numbers of children .. common sense says DO NOT HAVE THEM.

Its also quite hard to get educated, when your schools have been repeatedly blown up,

Then tell HAMAS to stop using schools as points to launch daily rocket attacks from. If they didn't hide behind civilian infrastructure, it wouldn't happen. Hell .. if they would stop the terrorist attacks against Israel, then israel wouldn't have to defend itself. But of course Hamas doesn't want peace. If peace were to erupt in the middle east then Hamas would lose it's power and it's massive international 'aid' $$$. (which doesn't get spent on the people of Palestine but instead goes into Swiss bank accounts and pays for terrorist weapons).

your intellectuals scientists and high iq boys are imprisoned or killed,

Exactly which 'intellectual scientists' are you talking about? And if they are that smart, then what are they doing provoking police to lock them up? And if they are that smart, why are they part of a cult (Islam) that is obviously a load of lies? The Qu'ran is full of errors and contradictions. It's supposed afterlife is one big sex orgy for men and one unending whore-dom for women. If they are so smart .. why are they following that bunk?

your doctors, teachers and professors and parents shot dead or driven of the country...

Provide proof that there are so called 'palestinian' doctors, teachers and professors who are targeted by Israel due to their status. Oh .. and if they leave the country on their own it's because they are the smart ones.

How would you go in the same situation?

- Kick Hamas out because they obviously don't want peace and provoke military responses from Israel.
- Get civilized and quit trying to destroy the soverign country of Israel.
- I'd sure as heck drop that ignorant cult Islam. It's a sex cult full of lies spewed hundreds of years ago by a liar and mass murderer. It's beyond funny how easily the Qu'ran is debunked ... errors and contradictions.

Considering how Islam spread in the Middle East and in North Africa ... at the point of a bloody sword with millions dead and enslaved, and vibrant ancient cultures destroyed ... the whining that Muslims do because Israel exists is pretty hollow.

Done?

I really hate to say this...but you, and everything you've writen here today..is the reason "they" will defeat you....not '"they" the Palestinian people or Muslims around the world..but 'they' who have overfed and command your fear and ignorance - as that is the real weapon that is being used against you and only that will kill you...and nothing outside of YOU can change that.

If you do not know even of the last of the free Doctors in Palestine who's child was targeted and murdered recently, then you know nothing of the real history of the region at all! This was a man who had saved the lives of dozens of Israelies..and he was targeted...yet he still chooses not to hate! How can you then, unaffected..dare to justfy hate by proxy!
See here: siratyst.blogspot.com...
...see his story ..go so far as to read it and see why many of these people are better human beings than yourself
here: www.thestar.com...

Or here, the teacher..burned with cigarettes and forced to say mantras, for being...a palestinian teacher!
www.kawther.info...

Again you use words such as 'litters' to describe woman and children...dehumanising, demeaning, animalstic and disgusting! That only shames you..not them!

People such as you are the reason this war continues.. because you refuse to address your own ignorances and lies, or manage your own fears and silence your bigoted attitudes. Worse..you actualy *think* you know, you think, no, you BELIEVE you are right!.

Worst of all...you really think that *you* have the right to decide what is right - for another human being! How concieted to play God in such a maner!!

And the Palestinian people are human beings...and you are not God...wether you like that or not!

The Palestinian people are not HAMMAS unless you are the IDF ?

Your kind ( bigoted racist nazist) are the reason this war continues to exist....you still believe they are the enemy...and cannot see how much that is a lie and illusion being created for you by evil.. the lie of fear and politics is blinding you and leading you to *justify the murdering of children*. Murder of the unborn...of fathers and mothers...for what? For land stolen. For gas and oil rights. For olive trees? No.. FOR EVILS sake!

EVERY murderer in history has believed as strongly as you do, that their victim NEEDED to be killed. Who or what force do you think led them to that way of unnatural thinking???

As for HAMMAS - as one Israelie blogger writes: ".... we have more Israelis dying from slipping on banana peels than at the hands of Hamas."

Read " Countering US-Israel propoganda blog here:
greenertimes.wordpress.com...

The carnage of this latest Gaza Massacre by Israel corresponds to a Them/Us reprisal “death ratio” of 810/23 = 35, this being 3.5 times that of 10 ordered by Adolph Hitler in March 1944 in response to deaths of 33 German soldiers and subsequently effected in the Ardeatine Caves Massacre (335 Italian men and boys executed by the Nazis) (see “Ardeatine Massacre” ).

It appears that you are a victim of the propoganda being fed to you. The sooner you wake up, the better - for you.
And not that it will matter to you much..given you dont consider the Palestinans 'people'..but:

Articles 55 and 56 of the Geneva Convention Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War and International Humanitarian Conventions, prohibit the deliberate targeting of civilians by aerial bombing. Please recall that this is one of the most densely populated areas of the world. Also, the Geneva Convention also prohibits passive killing through the non-supply of life-sustaining food and medical requisites.

more:

The UN Special Rapporteur on Human Rights in the Occupied Palestinian areas issued a statement that []“The Israeli airstrikes on the Gaza Strip represent severe and massive violations of international humanitarian law as defined in the Geneva Conventions, both in regard to the obligations of an Occupying Power and in the requirements of the laws of war.”

I dont blame you per say...I know how subtle the conditioning is..how sick it makes your mind...I get that..I had it at one stage too...but I overcame it...put truth first even if that truth was unpalatable to me at the time. Similarly, it's up to you to stop the hate in you. I cant..no one can but you.

Even Jewish people around the world who have have awoken to the nightmare of what their leadership have done and become are trying to fight against it...and here you sit...underminig that valiant effort in your craving desire, one their inspired in you, to fulfill the need to breed more violence and bitterness , more despair....more evil....and if that is your choice - congratulations...your war is over...as "they" have already won as you are already lost and defeated.

As written by that same Israelie blogger:

It is not taking sides to support international law and human rights. If nothing else was learned from the horrors of the Nazi concentration camps, we know we cannot remain silent. To do so would be complicit in the genocide and ethnic cleansing now taking place in Gaza.

.....its the beliefs and actions of Nazism not the race of the people commiting those criminal actions that determines the effort I make to stand in opposition.

Rosha

Rosha

edit on 5-12-2010 by Rosha because: spelling syntax and context...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

If you and many others don't care, why you keep posting then ?
Also, have you ever been there ?
I'm just curious, that's all. From the human perspective only.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

They're Israeli Arabs from Dalyat el Carmel.. The news here never mentions the race or the religion of the suspects.

And those two suspects were not arrested for starting the main fire, they were arrested because they were spotted trying to start another fire, and have since been released for lack of evidence, as they could not be tied without a doubt to the evidence (A can of gas or something).. Which is what is called 'Innocent until proven otherwise'.. You people should try that the next time you criticize Israel.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

This was just released, as seen from an UAV.

www.inn.co.il...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

You didn't read it yourself, you can't read Arabic, you read one of those mistranslated propaganda pieces

No sweetie ... there are PLENTY of ex-muslims who have provided accurate translations of the Qu'ran from Arabic. There are PLENTY of secular scholars that have translated it. The suggestion that the english version of the Qu'ran is a 'mistranslated propaganda piece' is silly.

Other religions have destroyed civilizations also,

Sure. But most of them have GROWN UP and become civilized now. They are controlled by secular laws. Islam hasn't grown up and there is a very real push within Islam to have the religion be the rule of the land. Many laws in Islamic countries are based on Islam.

. Its all in the past, we should try to leave it that way.

hell no. Never forget the past or else it will repeat itself. Oh .. and as far as the blood .. that's not only in Islams past, but it is in the present and, considering the behavior of many muslims, it is in their future as well.

Even if all you're mistranslations and exagerations were true,

They are accurate translations and no exagerations. FACTS and TRUTH.

The only reason people spread this is to keep the War on Terror going,

No. The reason people tell the truth about Islam is because it is the TRUTH. It is an absurd bloodthirsty sex cult started by a thief and mass murderer who faked visions of god in order to gain power. The TRUTH is that the Qu'ran is easily debunked - it's errors and contradictions are easy to see. The TRUTH is that it is a cult that is bad for women and for the world.

None of that solves the problem, just creates more terrorists.

Islam itself creates terrorists. Telling the truth about it doesn't.

If you really despise Muslims you should not want anything to do with them at all.

I hate the brainless cult they are in. I feel pity for them.

if we stayed on our side of the ocean most Muslims would not be our problem.

Obviously you don't understand Islam. It doesn't work that way. They have to have an enemy to hate and fight against. It's part of the religion. They go out of their way to find non-muslims to be their 'enemy'. Look at the history of Islam. It's all there.

Instead people like you ...

People like me, eh? Yep .. people like me tell the truth about the cult.

Obviously you don't support this because it doesn't suit the Neocon/Christian Zionist agenda. .

Obviously you have no clue what you are talking about.
1 - You don't understand Islam at all.
2 - You want to hide the truth because it's PC to do so.
3 - You want everyone to forget the history.
4 - You ASSUME I'm a neocon/Christian ...

Suggested educational reading for you and everyone else ... Why I am not a Muslim, by Ibn Warriq.
Read and learn, young grasshopper.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Flyers Fan I can say the same about any other religion out there. They evolve to get converts and then try to get control over the populace.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
You have figured it all out haven't you Mr. Einstein.

I'm a woman.

If you even used 0.00001% of your brain you would known that if Islam was a sex cult, the whole Quran would have been about sex
or at least most of Quran, or at least a major portion of Quran

If you even used 0.00001% of YOUR brain, you wouldn't be a misogynistic Muslim man.
The afterlife promised in Islam is an absurd unending orgy for men and an eternity of
whoredom for women. The rules in Islam keep women DOWN and keep them treated as
lesser beings. The Qu'ran quotes about women are ABSURD and show that those who
wrote them had severe emotional hangups about women, not to mention lusts in overdrive.
It's a bloodthirsty sex cult that promotes power over women. Nothing more.

Originally posted by oozyism
I don't think you will get a long with someone who invaded and occupied your land, who is pursuing to push you out of your land completely in daily bases, who is keeping you hostage on your own land, who is murdering your family, imprisoning your kids, bombing your belongings.....

The muslims .. yep .. they have done this all through their history. Invaded. Occupied lands. Destroyed ancient civilizations. Destroying new civilizations. Holding women hostage with threats of violence. Killing their own families and the families of those who aren't muslim or aren't muslim enough. Engaging in slavery and kidnapping of non-muslims. (heck, the Barbary Pirates alone are responsible for hundreds of thousands of kidnappings and enslavements, and that wasn't too long ago). Today - Terrorist attacks daily around the world. Terrorist attacks by Muslims go on and on. Terrorist attacks against anyone who doesn't worship like them. They go out of their way to find them and destroy them.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The muslims .. yep .. they have done this all through their history. Invaded. Occupied lands. Destroyed ancient civilizations. Destroying new civilizations. Holding women hostage with threats of violence. Killing their own families and the families of those who aren't muslim or aren't muslim enough. Engaging in slavery and kidnapping of non-muslims. (heck, the Barbary Pirates alone are responsible for hundreds of thousands of kidnappings and enslavements, and that wasn't too long ago). Today - Terrorist attacks daily around the world. Terrorist attacks by Muslims go on and on. Terrorist attacks against anyone who doesn't worship like them. They go out of their way to find them and destroy them.

I can say that about Christians as well and I know you guys will proclaim that I'm lying. Still history proves me right. Look at the life of Hypatia and read all the stories of why people have left the Christian faith.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join