It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

I guess that is your fantasy. Looking up areas where you rape a innocent young child? Eh? What is your religious belief? Seems you're an expert on all things religion. You have never looked at any type of religious text? If you're getting your source from a bias Christian site that is against anything that doesn't believe in their version of Jesus then I could care less what you believe in. I already know you're very wrong on the Torah.

A true prophet sent by G-d will never preach a message contrary to even one of the Torah's precepts. If someone claiming Divine Inspiration, the Torah demands that this so-called prophet prove himself. In light of this, Jesus and Paul did some rather heinous things in their lifetimes. They completely vilified those who opposed their theologies, a crime from which stems two thousand years of Christian anti-Semitism. They did everything that a false prophet could do to loudly scream that he was false. Chapters 13 and 18 of Deuteronomy clearly define false prophets, and Jesus and Paul are the living incarnations of that definition.

Prophets and Prophecy
Jesus was false simple as that. No if, and and buts about it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

What kind of jew are you? Answer me that first so i can deal with you accordingly!

We will find out who was right when anti-christ reveals himself and God will send Jesus back to prove that you jews didn't kill him and neither is he the Son of God.

And the way things are going, it's becoming very clear that judaism is laying down grounds for the warm wellcome of the One Eyed anti-christ.

You guys really think you can destroy the Al-Aqsa mosque and revive the satanic solomon temple on top of it?

edit on 7-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You are either ignorant of the facts.. or a liar. The order of the Quaran has been altered. Period!
2nd line!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

In my Satan is an Angel who has no free will. Therefore Angels cannot revolt. You still haven't answered my questions and bent on attacking my beliefs. Jesus was proven false so many times you can get rich both ways off this cheap skate!
I don't believe in the so called Antichrist. I believe in the Messiah. Descended of David and Solomon.
Looking for the Messiah

Vindication is the Jewish people's birthright. Christian missionaries will say that when the day comes, the Jews will be proven wrong.The Jewish Bible says otherwise.

Messiah in Judaism

• The idea of mashiach (messiah) is an ancient one in Judaism • The Jewish idea of mashiach is a great human leader like King David, not a savior • There is much speculation about when the mashiach will come • The Bible identifies several tasks that the mashiach will accomplish • Jews do not believe in Jesus because he did not accomplish these tasks

Looks like I'm on G-D's side of this argument.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

You are either ignorant of the facts.. or a liar. The order of the Quaran has been altered. Period!
2nd line!

Evidence?

Sounds like your brain has been altered in some way that's why you're unable to think properly.

Go get yourself checked might be a brain tumor.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Satanic solomon temple, satanic talmud, babylon,sex with 3 year old babies,world domination plans,goyim servants of Zion, 70 preists who wrote the talmud challenging God.Doesn't sound anything like the real Torah does it?

In your satan is an angel? You mean in your anti-christ is a satan who you jews are waiting for.

Nearly all the signs/prophecies of the arrival of the (false messiah) anti-christ have been fullfilled and it seems zionists fit in very well in the picture.

Now tell me what kind of jew are you?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I am going to give you the facts and see what type of character you have. It will be a simple "I am sorry Mr. Mobius".. "I know not what I speak.. I simply follow people blindly!"
edit on 12/7/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Jesus did the most vile possible thing to the jews. He showed them the power of God. The jews had no choice but to snuff out that little problem. RR calls Jesus evil in earlier posts. It is standard jew-love of the 'laws' they created to stay in power. This time they are playing for the world. It's all or nothing.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Got to love the ignorance some users on this site show to others. Did you look at the links and text I offered to you? If you deny G-D then you deny G-D. I love G-D. Satan is just an Angel with the job of tempting people. Solomon temple is not Satanic or anything of that nature. I believe the prophet Elijah will return before the Messiah will come. Jesus was not the Messiah because he never fulfilled what the Messiah was supposed to do.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

What power of G-D? To deceive people in not following G-D and his words? I ask you to read your Bible and see what this evil man Jesus has done.

Deuteronomy 13:1 The entire word that I command you, that shall you observe to do; you shall not add to it and you shall not subtract from it. [2] If there should stand up in your midst a prophet or a dreamer of a dream, and he will produce to you a sign or a wonder, [3] and the sign or the wonder comes about, of which he spoke to you, saying "Let us follow gods of others that you did not know and we shall worship them!7quot; [4] do not hearken to the words of that prophet or to that dreamer of a dream, for HASHEM, your G-d, is testing you to know whether you love HASHEM, your G-d with all your heart and with all your soul. [5] HASHEM, your G-d, shall you follow and Him shall you fear; His commandments shall you observe and to His voice shall you hearken; Him shall you serve and to Him shall you cleave. [6] And that prophet and that dreamer of a dream shall be put to death, for he had spoken perversion against HASHEM, your G-d Who takes you out of the land of Egypt, and Who redeems you from the house of slavery to make you stray from the path on which HASHEM, you G-d, has commanded you to go; and you shall destroy the evil from your midst.

Prophets
Be amazed by the truth of the false messiah Jesus.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Got to love the ignorance some users on this site show to others. Did you look at the links and text I offered to you? If you deny G-D then you deny G-D. I love G-D. Satan is just an Angel with the job of tempting people. Solomon temple is not Satanic or anything of that nature. I believe the prophet Elijah will return before the Messiah will come. Jesus was not the Messiah because he never fulfilled what the Messiah was supposed to do.

Riiight...

I will leave this debate here as i haven't got enough time to show you all the sources and put things straight regarding the False messiah (anti-christ).

I am working on a thread regarding zionism and it's evil talmudic roots.I will let you know once i release it on ATS than we will see what you have to say about it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

BTW can you change you avatar, it's really annoying!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Sure I will have a go at it. I already had a lot of fun disproving your beliefs on this subject. I can already tell you still don't understand the word of G-D. Soon Elijah will come and the real Messiah will come and then peace will be all over the Earth.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Nope!
I want to bug you and you and everyone else!
hahah! G-D is great!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Stop being a naughty little girl and get on with removing it.

So irritating.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Soon! Soon I will find a much better one to annoy you, and you, and you, annnnnndd yooouuuuu!!!!
G-D is great!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Soon! Soon I will find a much better one to annoy you, and you, and you, annnnnndd yooouuuuu!!!!
G-D is great!

Don't put on the one you had before this one, that was alot more annoying.

Such a nasty girl.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Ok here ya go... I thought it was well known that the verses of the Quran had been changed to make it look like a less vile and violent religion.

The order of the chapters in the Quran was determined during the caliphate of Hadrat Othman (ra) after consultation with sahabah (companions of Rasulullah [pbuh]).

During the caliphate of Hadrat Abu Bakr, Hadrat Omar said that the memorizers of Quran (who read the Quran in the proper way and beautifully) were martyred in wars, therefore was worried about Quran.

As a consequence they brought together a consultation group with 12 members one of whom was Zayd bin Sabit who was Prophet Muhammad’s (pbuh) revelations clerk (writer) and this group was responsible for bringing together copies of Quran.

Hadrat Abu Bakr (ra) set forth a condition to Hadrat Zayd that he shouldn’t trust his memory when he is compiling the Quran. He should ask for two written witnesses for each verse. And Hadrat Abu Bakr also asked that whoever had a copy of Quran turn it over to Hadrat Zayd. Those who brought written copies were sworn that their copies were confirmed by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Finally, the order of the Quran verses was determined after consultations with sahabah during the caliphate of Hadrat Othman.

askaquestionto.us...

The number of Qurans: Al-Sajistany (deceased on year 613 G) mentioned in his book that there were 26 different qurans existing among them: The quran of: – Abe Bakre – Omer Ibn Al-Khatab – Ali Ibn Abe-Taleb, – Obay Ibn Ka'b – Abdullah Ibn Masoud – Abdullah Ibn Amre – Anes Ibn Malek – Abdullah Ibn Abbas – Abdullah Ibn Al-Zoubir – Aeisha the wife of the prophet – Hafsa the wife of the prophet – Om Salma the wife of the prophet – Obeid Ibn Omeir Al-Laithy – Ata' Ibn Abe Rabeh – Akrama Maola Ibn Abbas – Salem Maola Abe Hozifa – Moujahid Ibn Jabre – Saeed Bin Gabber – Al-Asowad Ibn Yazid – Alkama ibn Kaies – Muhammad Ibn Abe Mosa – Suleiman Ibn Mahran – Abe Mosa Al-Asharee – Talha – Al-Hajaj Ibn Yousef Al-Thaqafy – Hattan Ibn Abdullah – Al-Sajistany mentioned that there were 1700 differences among them – There is a book issued in Kuwait named: the dictionary of quran recitations, written by 2 eminent Islamic scholars
r: Abdul-Al Salem Makram and Dr: Ahmed Al-Mukhtar, the book was published by Dar Al-Salasel in Kuwait on 1982 G, in 6 volumes , It said: there was a big number of quran written till the epoch of Othman, who ordered to burn all the qurans those different from his official quran, like the quran of Abe Bakre, Obay Ibn Ka'b and others . The book also said: there were 7 different ways of recitations of the quran; they differed in many aspects like articulation, replacement of a word by another and deletion of a word While the quran is saying" It is we who have sent down the Dhikr (the Quran) and surely, we will guard it"

References: (1“The qurans” by Al-Sajistany, page 7 (2) The simplified Arabic encyclopedia, page 690 (3) “The qurans” by Al-Sajistany, page 49 (4) The perfection in the quran’s sciences by Al-Syouty, page 351

Ignorant of the facts as accused! Again, I assumed that everyone was aware that the order and words had been changed. Maybe it hasn't been altered as much as the fictional book "The Bible" ... It has still been altered.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Slow adults have no right to discuss religion on a blog! That web site was biased for sure. What I said is a fact.. Not an opinion off a "blog" site... How about you actually look into it.. Not look to confirm your view. Look at the facts.. Dont just type "The Quran has not been changed" in google.

The order of the Quran has been altered... THAT IS A FACT!! To dispute that is ignorant at best.

Please do not use a forum/blog as a credible source. I felt I was debating an intelligent adult, until you used that site as a source.

I am done addressing you. You add nothing and retain nothing. Have a good day!

Did you notice my references? References: (1“The qurans” by Al-Sajistany, page 7 (2) The simplified Arabic encyclopedia, page 690 (3) “The qurans” by Al-Sajistany, page 49 (4) The perfection in the quran’s sciences by Al-Syouty, page 351

A little more credible than a blog site eh?
edit on 12/7/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join