It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
..the person who just got caught out trying to pass on false information is telling me to open my eyes.

WRONG. I have passed on NO false information. Everything I have said is true.
Try to learn to accept the truth and deal with it ... and open your eyes.

And where is there any mention of them pleasuring anything? It may happen, I don't know, but it certainly isn't mentioned.

Every discriptive word is sexual and sensual. OF COURSE if a man is promised 72 whore-virgins it's a sexual thing. What do you think he's going to do .. sit there and stare at 72 'voluptuous doe-eyed' women (or boys) who are there to service him? The exact quotes refer to them as 'wives'. In Islam a wife is used for sex. Sexual language plus the term wife = SEX. 1 + 1 = 2 'Mates' ... 'spouses' .. 'voluptuous companions' .... 'wed to dark eyed houris' ... all denote SEX. And not one on one sex. But 72 whore-virgins on one man for eternity. Newly created whore-virgin wives AND the 'good' wives from when alive on earth.

Amuslim/qu'ran/hadith/ quotes
Muslim Hope
Houri - description

What IS mentioned about virgins is that people when resurrected in heaven will be resurrected young, and as virgins.

There's that sex obsession again. Resurrected as virgins ..
Women spend a lifetime 'servicing' a man here, and then they magically grow a hyman when they are transported to the great Islam-brothel in the sky. Islamic men obsessed with a woman's hyman. Sex obsession.

once again, where is the Quran obsessed with sex and making islam a sex cult?

Once again .. it's all through the Qu'ran and Islam. The absurd afterlife is all sexual. The cult itself is a man-power cult over women. Women are subserviant. Women MUST service the husband or they are to be beaten. Women must obey the man in all things and are lesser then them in all things. It's male domination over women. Multiple wives all of which will be beaten if they don't provide sex for the men. Both this life and the afterlife is obsessed with male dominated sex with multiple women who are not allowed to refuse. That's a sex cult.

These are all YOUR (very shallowly researched and recycled, probably from some islam-hate site) claims,

WRONG (again). These are all FACTS from Islam. You just don't want to see the truth that is before you.

And you haven't even explained why some of your references were complete FABRICATIONS AND LIES.

They aren't lies, so there is no explaination necessary.
Learn to deal with reality. Islam is absurd and it sucks.
Sex in Islam

Modern apologists of Islam try to downplay the evident materialism and sexual implications of such descriptions, but, as the Encyclopaedia of Islam says, even orthodox Muslim theologians such as al Ghazali (died 1111 CE) and Al-Ash'ari (died 935 CE) have "admitted sensual pleasures into paradise". The sensual pleasures are graphically elaborated by Al-Suyuti (died 1505), Koranic commentator and polymath. He wrote: "Each time we sleep with a houri, we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetising vaginas."

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Doujutsu

OMG! Look at the website you used to claim the false claim. I can't believe people like you believe such a thing against Judaism.

OMG i can't believe you didn't read the website properly! Those Talmud scriptures were scanned underlined for you people to see.

If you need more evidence let me know, i can even give you a list of rabbis that were involved in this dirty sick activity.

Talmud is one of the holiest scripture of judaism.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It's freedom of speech to question islam.

Yet it's not freedom of speech to speak out against christians abusing little children.The Pope has openly stated that many of the priests are involved in child abuse it this 21st century.

Joseph married Mary when he was 90 while Mary was 12-14.

Judaism promotes sex with 3 years old!

Yet people question The Islamic Prophet who married a 9 year old and started sexual relations after she was aged 11 1400 years ago?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Trust me! I think I know my religion better then you do. That website is a Christian site where it hates from Atheist, Jews, Muslims and so forth.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Trust me! I think I know my religion better then you do. That website is a Christian site where it hates from Atheist, Jews, Muslims and so forth.

Ohh really? Well than you should check out how satanic talmud is.Read those scans for youself if your not blind.Jesus himself stated talmud is a satanic.The site might be bias but not those scans taken out with underlined words within CONTEXT.

Absalutely disgusting!

The real jews only follow Torah and don't belive in 'Promised Land' BS,while the false jews (Ashkanazi/khazarian) follow the talmud.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
so, reserection, which is worse, to execute with the electric chair in a christian country like the USA, (where it was invented), or stone victims to death.

Stoning a person to death. There is no due process, no right to confont the accusers, no consistent appeals process, having a conefession beat out of them, forceed to go on tv as propoganda, and not being allowed to know what you are being charged with until after the verdict.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Actually I disagree.. It is about articles, propoganda and what not. I dont think governments, media outlets or people whould be so cavalier about the truth. Simply ignoring a post that is biased, distorts facts, adds opinions to the article, passing them off as fact etc is just as dangerous.

Why should we not stand up for the truth?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

At least with the electric chair, they attempt to claim humane execution.
Why touch only on the cause of death? Why not touch on rape victims being killed? How about a woman that had been widowed for 3 years.. Then executed for adultry? How in the world do you people continue to justify this barbaric religion..

All religion is delusional - Made for the weak minded folks that cant deal with death and dying.

BUT... Islam is stuck in the 700's

Of course bad things happen all the time in all countries. BUT.. as a national standard or religious standard, things like this are strictly MUSLIM!!!!

An innocent little girl, Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow, aged only 13yrs was stoned to death in Somalia. She pleaded for her life, a witness explained. "Don't kill me, don't kill me," she cried, according to the man who wanted to remain anonymous. Numerous eye-witnesses say she was forced into a hole, buried up to her neck then pelted with stones by over than 50 men until she died in front of 1,000 jeering spectators. She had been accused of adultery in breach of Islamic law, but sources told Amnesty International that she had in fact been raped by three men, and had attempted to report this rape.

Find me a buddist/christian/Jewish 13 year old girl STONED TO FRICKING DEATH - For reporting a rape..
Now, dont be a mental midget and bring up a 400 year old story... We are talking about modern society. All religions have been barbaric in the past.. Islam refuses to keep up with the rest of the planet!! PERIOD!

Here are more examples of the pedophile Muhamad's followers showing compassion and tolerance.

1996-MAR: Afghanistan:Some strict interpretations of Islamic law calls for the death penalty for any woman found in the company of a man other than a close family member. Sexual activity is assumed to have happened. A woman, Jamila, was found guilty of trying to leave the country with such a man. She was caught and stoned to death on 1996-MAR-28.

2000-AUG: A woman, "Amina Abdullahi is sentenced to 100 lashes in the state of Zamfara for having premarital sex."

2000-NOV: Attine Tanko, 18, is found guilty of having pre-marital sex out of wedlock. She was discovered to be pregnant. Her sentence of 100 lashes was deferred for up to two years after the birth, so that she could breastfeed her baby. Her boyfriend, 23, was flogged 100 times and given jail time.

2001-SEP: Nigeria: A teenage single mother, Bariya Ibrahim Magazu claimed at trial that she was raped by three men. The court assumed that she was guilty, because she could not prove that her father pressured her to engage in sexual activity with the men. She was found guilty of two offenses: having pre-marital sex, and bringing false charges against the men that she claimed were responsible. Her sentence was 180 lashes.

2001-OCT: Nigeria: Safiya Hussaini Tungar-Tudu, a 30-year-old pregnant woman, had asked a Sharia court in Sokoto state to force a man that she alleged had raped her, to pay for her daughter's naming ceremony. The court refused, and then charged her with engaging in sexual intercourse outside of marriage. She was sentenced to be stoned to death.

2001-DEC: Sudan: An 18 year-old pregnant woman, Abok Alfa Akok, was accused by her husband of adultery. She claimed that she had been raped. The man co-accused with Abok was not tried due to lack of evidence. She was tried, even though the country claims that Sharia would not be applied to non-Muslims. In Sudan, a married person found guilty of adultery is executed by stoning; an unmarried person receives 100 lashes. She had no lawyer, and was unaware of her rights during the trial. She could not speak or understand Arabic, the language of the court. The Court of Appeal in Southern Darfur overturned the death sentence and sent the case back to the lawyer court which set punishment at 75 lashes. (Whew!!! - Thank Allah they showed compassion and only beat the hell out of her!!)

2002-MAR: Nigeria: Safiya Hussaini, 33, was convicted of adultery. She was sentenced to be buried up to her neck in sand and to be stoned to death.

2002-MAR: Nigeria: A woman, Amina Lawal Kurami, from the small village of Kurami in Katsina in norther Nigeria was sentenced to death for adultery.

2002:Bauchi: A woman, Adama Unusua, 19, was sentenced to 100 lashes by a Bauchi court, for engaging in sexual intercourse with her fiancé. She was pregnant at the time of the trial.

This is modern earth.. Not hundreds of years ago.. This isn't just extremists.. This is a religious standard!

Some mentally deficient people will say " Who are we to tell them how to live and punsih their people"... That would be fine and good, if the women had a vote in the politics and laws. Women have NO RIGHTS!!! They do not have a voice in this. Their fate is decided by the same folks that will condem and punish them for breaking laws that they had no part in making.

It is sad that people are defending this religion. Islam is backassward!!! The only good muslims are the ones that have basicly made up their own form of Islam. They are not really muslims in the true sense of the religion.

I understand that these are unique cases and Islam is actually a peacful religion.. Islam hold women in very high regard!
Sarcasm over..

All of you people defending Islam.. Stop your circle talk and step up to the big boy table. DEFEND THIS>. These are facts... These are correct translations. Dont debate them.. Look them up.. then tell me how you can defend such a twisted and delusional way of thinking. Not one of you will actually address these.. Some how some way .. you will weasle your way out of seeing the truth. Below is why Islam is evil and delusional.

Qur'an- 4:34 "Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient.

Qur'an- 4:34 "As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to their beds apart (stop having sexual relations with them), and beat them."

Qur'an- 23:5 "Blessed are the believers...who restrain their carnal desires (except with their wives and slave girls for these are lawful to them)...

In other words, men can have up to 4 wives, and he can also have sexual relations with as many slave girls as he owns. Muhammad had at least one captured female who he had sex with - Rayhana. Muhammad had massacred 800 Jewish male captives. He then sold the women and children as slaves.

Ref. 4:20 - "If you wish to replace a wife with another, do not take from her dowry... that would be unfair".

Qur'an- 2:282 "...and call in to witness two witnesses, men; or if the two be not men, then one man and two women, such witness as you approve of, that if one women errs the other will remind her."

4:34.... "Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient.........Then if they (the women) obey you (the men), take no further action against them." So, Islam also requires women to submit to men.

4.2) Women are deficient with respect to men in piety.

4.3) Women are deficient in gratitude when compared to men. Continuing with Bukhari, vol. 1, #28:

"Women are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good deeds done to them. If you have always been good to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, "I have never received any good from you."

Am I grouping an entire religion?? Damn right I am... The only good Muslims are the ones that lightly follow the religion.

If I walk into a bar and there are 3 straight people and 400 gay people.. Is it a gay bar?? Damn right it is!!

edit on 12/7/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/7/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu

Yet it's not freedom of speech to speak out against christians abusing little children.The Pope has openly stated that many of the priests are involved in child abuse it this 21st century.

Joseph married Mary when he was 90 while Mary was 12-14.

Judaism promotes sex with 3 years old!

Yet people question The Islamic Prophet who married a 9 year old and started sexual relations after she was aged 11 1400 years ago?

Not entirely sure what rock you live under, but the Catholic Church HAS been taken to task, in addition to being sued, and clergy going to jail.

I cant say I have ever seen any muslim emams go to jail for ignoring doctrine and making rulings completely incompatible with the Quran.

As far as young girls and what not I think the issue you are ignoring is the fact that in Jeudaism or Christianity, that practice is no longer used, unlike Islam who routinely gives children over to marry at 9, 10, 13, 14. Even as the practice is accepted, there are Imams who have stated girls that young are not to be sexually touched. When it does happen, its ignored.

We can go back and forth all day on this, and neither side is going to cede any ground.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You can believe what you and how you want. Jesus is a liar and deceiver to me and always will be to me.
Messiah Truth

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Jesus is a liar and deceiver to me and always will be to me.

Funny thing ... ( or strange thing) ... Islam considers Jesus to be a prophet and yet Jesus directly CONTRADICTS the Qu'ran. The Qu'ran is full of afterlife sex for the men. It's obsessed with it. And yet, Jesus said that when people die they will 'live as the angels .. neither being married nor giving in marriage'. In other words .. NO SEX in the afterlife.

You brought up Jesus and that reminded me of the contradiction.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Both Christianity and Islam are contradiction and yet beautiful! I believe and I know Judaism is the truth! Forever live Judaism!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by Doujutsu

Not entirely sure what rock you live under, but the Catholic Church HAS been taken to task, in addition to being sued, and clergy going to jail.

I cant say I have ever seen any muslim emams go to jail for ignoring doctrine and making rulings completely incompatible with the Quran.

As far as young girls and what not I think the issue you are ignoring is the fact that in Jeudaism or Christianity, that practice is no longer used, unlike Islam who routinely gives children over to marry at 9, 10, 13, 14. Even as the practice is accepted, there are Imams who have stated girls that young are not to be sexually touched. When it does happen, its ignored.

We can go back and forth all day on this, and neither side is going to cede any ground.

Whether christiantiy or judaism don't officialy recognise the abuse to little children, the people who lead both religions have indeed been caught with their dirty acts.

But historically they both approved of it? Or will you also deny that too?

Now you can't pick on Islam and say it promotes it totally ignoring the christianity and judaism.

If you're going to call Prophet of ISlam a Paedo than it would be fair to say that Joseph and the 70 Rabbis who wrote the Talmud challenging God are all a bunch of paedos too.

Its funny how you pretend to be a critical thinker wthout being biase yet on every chance you get you are one of the first one to degrade Islam.

Not very clever are you?

edit on 7-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
WRONG. I have passed on NO false information. Everything I have said is true.

WRONG. You posted false information. Simplest example:
Where is this "45.70-74" you said had information showing Islam was a sex cult? I could've assumed it was a small number error, but there is nothing in the entire Surah 45 relating in the slightest to what you are talking about.
Another example: Hadith 39 from the Kitab-a-zuhd of Sunan ibn Majah (not really the most reliable of hadith books anyhow) IS NOT WHAT YOU POSTED.

So as I said earlier, you are either ignorant, or you are intentionally lying. I'm hoping it is the former, but even if it IS the former, that means you are quoting stuff from some other islam-hate website, and doing so without properly attributing it. Doesn't look good either way....usually for me, when a person starts giving false information, none of what they say can be trusted. I'm sorry for being so blunt, but it is amazing that even after being caught out, you are still defiantly pretending to be in the right.

They aren't lies, so there is no explaination necessary.

Oh, I think there is. "Learn to deal with reality".

The exact quotes refer to them as 'wives'.

No it doesn't.

In Islam a wife is used for sex.

Again, no. Why are you still pretending to know anything about Islam?

I never said that heaven according to Islam wouldn't be sensual or even involve sex. Why shouldn't it? Is sex something evil? According to Islam, people will be bodily resurrected in heaven, and sex is a part of us. But to say that Islam is a sex obsessed cult is fairly stupid. Here are some things that the quran seems to be obsessed with way more:
- "Say" is mentioned over 1000 times in the Quran. Is the Quran speaking obsessed?
- "Believe" is mentioned over 500 times. Is the Quran belief obsessed? (probably
)
- The Prophet Moses is mentioned over 200 times. Is the Quran Moses-obsessed?
- Be righteous is mentioned over 150 times. Righteousness obsession?

For a fun comparison, in this thread (before this post) from all your posts, you have mentioned "sex" 22 times, "cult" 25 times, "whore" 11 times, all in about 17 posts. Someone does seem to be obsessed with islam-hatred.

edit on 7-12-2010 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2010 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Islam considers both Judaism and christianity legit.ISlam also considers both Torah and Bible legit.But only the original scriptures that were revealed at the time.Both Torah and bible have been corrupted and Quran is the only scripture that has remained the same since it's revelation 1400 years ago.Islam also allows muslims to marry People of the book which means they are allowed to marry christians and jews.But it can't happen in this day and age as the original Torah and bible scriptures don't exist and the followers are only following reformed religious scriptures.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Deny it took place.... wtf? I just got done saying the Catholic church has been guilty of it. I defend Islam when its warranted, which depends on what its in reference to. I have also posted topics involving Islam and asked for clarification on it from Muslim members, namely Ooozziii.

There is nothing for me to be clever about. I speak my mind and back it up with facts when needed or challeneged. The problem w run into, especially dealing with actions on Islam, is the argument they can do no wrong.

Wanna explain to me how your response to my post had anything to do with what wa said?

Does Islam resepct other religions?
Does Islam use Sharia law to deal with people who are not muclim?
Do they not demand respect, yet give none?

Why dont you go back and quote the post, and tke it line by line to refute what they said. As of now, all you have done is ignored the post, and changed the direction of the conversation to make it personal by making statments that have nothing to do with the topic.

This is a common tactic Ihave seen used by a few people in these forums. When the info they post is countered and refuted, there is an attempt to shift the conversation into an area thathad nothing to do with the post.

If you go back and read, you will see it occuring, and you are one of the people who does it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Haha! The Christian Bible and Ouran in my view is corrupted. Not the Eternal Torah.

This is not a difficult concept to grasp. The prophets repeatedly told us that we have to perform the Torah forevermore, and then Paul came along and said otherwise. That makes Paul a false prophet, because he contradicted Moses. G-d formulated the Torah. The Torah is perfection. For a Christian to say the Torah is anything less is to insult G-d. G-d gave the Torah to Moses. Moses taught it to the children of Israel. Moses told us that this was the way it was going to be forever. It's that simple.

Source

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You can believe what you and how you want. Jesus is a liar and deceiver to me and always will be to me.
Messiah Truth

Jesus is a liar?

Jesus openly claimed that the Talmud written by Pharisees is bunch of complied satanic scripture and warned the jews against it.

Whether you believe it or not, you can't deny that fact that Talmud talks about men allowed to have sex with a 3 year old baby.

Btw what kind of jew are you? Sibatean, Ashkanazi or khazarian?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Not all muslims, What a stupid thread... I bet there's some of every religious background happy these israelis died... Does it mean the whole religion is happy of course not....

Op your title is offensive to the muslims that aren't celebrating these firefighters death... Didn't you hear about the palestanians helping their crazy neighbor... They sent their fire fighters, God Bless them, and the ones that past.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I think you have lost me with your last post?

Who are you talking about? They, i, me?

What???

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join