It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Doujutsu

Are you limiting the question to just the Middle East? If you are not there are quite a few countries in Africa, and somalia comes to the forefront.

The whole of African continent has been war ravaged for for decades now.We can pick out one or two muslim countries but it won't be in the context.Somalia and Sudan haven't invaded a non-muslim country, killed all the non-muslims and applied sharia law.They have their own internal problems so that's a different case.I can name you a few christian countries in africa where large genocides have taken place but i don't think i need to as you will already know.But the point is, would those genocides make christianity an evil cult of mass murderers? No it wouldn't!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steam
reply to post by oozyism

Can you defend why your Profit had sex with a 9 year old??

If your Profit lived today he would have been spat on by everyone and sentenced to jail for his disgusting acts.

You don't even know how to spell prophet, why should I bother with you?

I don't need to defend anything really (DUUH this is not the thread for it), just like you don't need to defend Westerners Molesting kids in Churches (DUUUH this is not the thread for it).

I will wait for you to make a thread regarding your claims, I will be happy to jump in.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Are you seriously incapable of telling the difference between a teenage girl and a child? Mary was obviously ready for procreation at the time she was ENGAGED to Joseph. How many nine year old females are menstruating?

In Today's context Mary was a child aged between 12-14.Would it be acceptable to you for a 90 year old man to sleep with a 12 year old?

You ask how many 9 year olds are menstruating?

Baby born to Romanian girl, 10, in Spain

A 10-year-old girl from Romania has given birth in southern Spain, officials in the region have said.

The girl gave birth to a daughter last week in the city of Jerez de la Frontera, said Andalucia's social affairs minister Micaela Navarro.

BBC

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

If your Profit lived today he would have been spat on by everyone and sentenced to jail for his disgusting acts.

Well the thing is the Prophet didn't live today, he lived 1400 years ago where the social structure was totally different.People use to burn and bury their daughters alive because it was a huge dis-honour for the families in them days.The Prophet of Islam came and changed those barbaric behaviours.

While the christian priests and Pope's pals are still carrying on wiith the practise of sleeping with little children in this day and age.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by Eliad

Oozy doesn't have answers to questions. All Oozy has, is insults and sarcasm to answer peoples questions on Islam.
She is right.. All religions have dark pasts.. The difference is .. most others have evolved to fit into modern society, Islam seems to be falling backwards.

Who stones people to death? Who does that? in 2010?

Who prosecutes rape victims? Who still beheads people? Who does that?

Islam is a religion of hate and violence! Period!

You shouldn't really be searching for answers... You should be justifying the disgusting nature of the religion, and explaining how beating women is ok in a modern Islamic society.

so, reserection, which is worse, to execute with the electric chair in a christian country like the USA, (where it was invented), or stone victims to death.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

are you familiar with the talmud? it has been claimed that it is ok for a jew to have sex with a 3 year old. should i believe that? i dont have a copy.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Is someone keeping score in these ridiculous propaganda contests? Who's winning?
It's just drives me crazy.

"Here is my link proving you're wrong."
"Oh yeah?"
"Here is my link proving yours is wrong, with a second link for good measure."

As an atheist, sometimes I really feel like filing a class action lawsuit for reckless endangerment on behalf of all the people who are merely trying to survive, and raise a family while all this "my god can beat up your god" pee-pee contest.
Put away your books for a while and do something productive. Put away the hate for a while, and do something good for someone who you've been told to hate. Stop behaving like "socially retarded" infants. Seriously.

Whatever....I'm posting here, so I am not doing it with any modness whatsoever.
edit on 7-12-2010 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Xcathdra

Should there be any punishmnet towards the Palestinian Fire Crews who helped out Israel? I am looking for an answer to that question. Its simple, straight forward with no hidden meanings.

Should the Palestinian Fire Fighters who assisted Israel be punished for helping?

No, just like the Flotilla activists shouldn't have been punished for assisting the Palestinians in Gaza Concentration Camp.

You have once again proven my point that you are completely incapable of answering a question without invoking hatred for the US or Israel.

However, to answer your smart ass comment about the floatilla, The former Prime Minisrer of Lebanon should not have been assasinated by Hezbollah for trying to find a peaceful way to lived with Israel and put their differences aside.

The Floatilla was operating illegally, and shlould have been sent to the bottom of the Med the moment they ignored IDF Navy vessels to turn around. Get rid of Hamas in Palestine, stop giving Israel the excuse to attack by launching rocket attacks into Israel.

Easy solution.

Back to the question though, do you feel Palestinian firefighters should be punished for helping Israel.

Yes o no without the commentary

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Good info but not relevant to the question asked. It was taling about countries that completely use Sharia law, and there are countries in Africa who do completely use Sharia Law.

Analyzing religion going back to antiquity will reveal none are innocent.

To me though its no longer 200AD, and the world is a whole lot smaller and more evolved than we were back then. In todays day and age, where education and common sense should apply, we still have people who are living in the 200AD era.

Who the hell cares if my neighbor is Muslim, I am Cathoilc and across teh street they are atheists? What does it matter? Even more so what does it matter to the extent of people invoking religious law in order to murder people who are not even of the same religion.

Going to war over religion is like fighting over who has the better imaginary friend.

Celebrating the death of 40 people... done by a group of morons who have no concept of being able to think for themselves.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
The Prophet of Islam came and changed those barbaric behaviours.

- There is no 'prophet' of Islam. Only a mass murdering thief who lied about having visions of God in order to gain power. Islam did not 'change barbaric behaviours' .. it incited them; practiced them; used them on millions of people throughout the middle east and North Africa as well as with those who lived on the sea (Barbary Pirates). Enslavement, mass murder, theft, overrunning lands, invading ... yeah .. not barbaric at all. :shk:

Originally posted by babloyi
72 whore-virgins? Nice way of phrasing it.Certainly not in the Quran, .

72 whore-virgins. That describes it perfectly. The Qu'ran describes beautiful voluptuous women who 'pleasure' men for all eternity and who somehow magically regain their virginity each and every time. Those are whore-virgins. It's an accurate description of the absurd afterlife the cult claims and that gullible horny men buy into. The men who made up the qu'ran were obsessed with sex. It's very obvious. Open your eyes.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You see if Islam was such a blood thirsty sex cult, you wouldn't have more than a billion people following it.

I am not going to bother with you anymore until you explain the link Between US and Saudi.As the root of all extremism and worldwide terror source is Saudi.The Heart of Islam of course.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Good info but not relevant to the question asked. It was taling about countries that completely use Sharia law, and there are countries in Africa who do completely use Sharia Law.

Well if you actually look into Sudan and Somalia, both have not applied Sharia law to it's full extent with the full authority of the government.When you have lawless lands than someone else will bring their own version of the law.And even if they decided to apply sharia law in their own countries what's the problem if the muslims in those countries accept it? Why should everyone become part one system, one law, one government?

The question i actually asked was which muslim country in modern history has invaded a non-muslim land, killed all the non-muslims, applied sharia law and formed a global caliphate?

Regarding the advantages of secular democracy replacing religion and religious laws, i am working on it and will be releasing the info soon about the New Secular Order and the real hands behind it.

edit on 7-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar Error

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
You see if Islam was such a blood thirsty sex cult, you wouldn't have more than a billion people following it.

Forced ignorance ... threats if you leave the cult ... not allowing half the population (women) out of the house, to learn to read, to drive cars .... Imams loving their power and not wanting to give it up (same thing happened with the Catholic clergy in the years 800-1700) ... overpopulation of uneducated and unemployed people ... it's easy to see why a billion people on this planet are either sheeple or those that control the sheeple.

I am not going to bother with you

Whatever. Your loss.

explain the link Between US and Saudi.

Asked and answered. There is a political link with the US gov't and the Saudi Royals.
Again ... SO WHAT? You still can't defend the indefendable .... ISLAM.
And you can't deny the facts I've posted. Bu-bye now.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ahh right! Even the educated millions of muslims (economic migrants) living in the West with all the enlightenment are still faced with death threats and ignorance?? I very much doubt it! Surely the muslim women should have taken their hijab off and wear mini-skirts? No? I thought they would find western morals more respectful than the sex death cult islam?

You will never answer about the Saudi/US link because you know very well that they have always been and will remain best pals, and that's where your hypocrisy can be clearly seen.You can't call islam a death sex cult along with being best pals with a country where all this extremist ideoligy and funding flows out from, where womens rights are the worst.You claim you stand up for women? Yeh right!

Next time when you fill up gas in your car, keep in mind where it came from and what you're standing up for.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by gravitational

This is just another mark in many deaths by both sides. An eye for an eye. How can we make peace? Does peace even exist?

Peace is in each and every one of us!

An eye for an eye is stupid and not what any religion teaches.

Religion of all types state we are all beautiful positive people but we misunderstand the meaning.

If we all thought as each other as human and experience the same surroundings, world conflict would not occur! People should understand the meaning behind knowledge and religion. Knowledge was given to mankind for the support of life itself. The sooner the extreme external element is taken away the better.

We live in Satan's domain where we will continue to fight each other until the truth is revealed!

Man is fire! Fuel, Heat & Oxygen. Fire burns us all. All people are this element externally. Internally we are all positive people like water in learning. Like a child a wich i the negative effect it has on us all. This is like a child attending school.

All operations are triangular like the fire triangle. The top support the bottom, the top being (Bosses, Bankers, Kings, Queens, Presidents, Primeministers, Captains, Generals ect) and the bottom being the general public and labourers.

Each country have there own law while the Law of the Sea was used for trade routes for all countrys. This is international law and law of the sea. Private familys that owned the BANKS of the river or sea commenced trade for there country. This operation is similar to what I have previously mentioned. The top supporting the bottom. The triangle like the Pyramids of Egypt.

We are all the same species of people. The sun is male & the son of God while the Earth is female and gives life (mother nature).

The sun and earth are or hardware while Man and women are the software. A macro computer in action.

Peace will only excist when we accept this fact of life!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

are you familiar with the talmud? it has been claimed that it is ok for a jew to have sex with a 3 year old. should i believe that? i dont have a copy.

?????????????????????????????

By who?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by orangutang

By who?

Sex with children by talmud rules

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
72 whore-virgins. That describes it perfectly. The Qu'ran describes beautiful voluptuous women who 'pleasure' men for all eternity and who somehow magically regain their virginity each and every time. Those are whore-virgins. It's an accurate description of the absurd afterlife the cult claims and that gullible horny men buy into. The men who made up the qu'ran were obsessed with sex. It's very obvious. Open your eyes.

Hahahhaa...the person who just got caught out trying to pass on false information is telling me to open my eyes. The term used doesn't even MENTION THAT THEY ARE VIRGINS. "Houri", which I am assuming is the word you are attempting to convert into "whore-virgins" is defined as "pure companions with wide eyes". And where is there any mention of them pleasuring anything? It may happen, I don't know, but it certainly isn't mentioned. Companions that are promised to both men and women in heaven. Sure, they may be virgins, but in the same way that if someone said "beautiful shiny spoons" and then someone else assumed "oh, they're made of silver".

What IS mentioned about virgins is that people when resurrected in heaven will be resurrected young, and as virgins.

So yeah....once again, where is the Quran obsessed with sex and making islam a sex cult? These are all YOUR (very shallowly researched and recycled, probably from some islam-hate site) claims, not Islam's. And you haven't even explained why some of your references were complete FABRICATIONS AND LIES. You just ignored that, and continued talking about the "facts you posted". You either have some agenda, or were too easily influenced by some shoddy research that agreed with your worldview, and can't back out now.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

The funny thing is she keeps ignoring the Saudi/US link yet she claims she stands up for womens rights?

It's like saying i am against racists but my best pal is a KKK!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

OMG! Look at the website you used to claim the false claim. I can't believe people like you believe such a thing against Judaism.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join