It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Who are you to say what is good for the world?

You are interjecting me into the subject. I am not the subject.
Secular laws are the best and most fair way to run the planet.
It's just that simple. It's the truth.
Who are you to say that the world should be stuck in the year 700?
Who are you to say that billions of people should remain in ignorance of truth?
See .. I can play the interjecton game too.

Or are you suggesting everyone thinks like you>?

Interjection. Deflection. Poor attempt on your part to hide and change subject.
Pretty damn seethrough ooozyism.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The Question was pretty simple

Does everyone think the same? If we did there wouldn't be any way in the world FlyersFan.

Are you in denial?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Name me one muslim country except Saudi Arabia where sharia law is fully practised since the fall of ottomon empire? And i am still waiting for your answer to Saudi/US link.

And why should secular democracy be forced onto other nations if they don't want it? Why does everyone need to follow one system called the NWO? Even if islamic nations practised Sharia law why should they be bombed and forced into secularism in order to 'FIT' into the New World Order?

Now name me one islamic group that has invaded a non-muslim land, killed all the non-muslims and applied sharia law?

Still Islamic - and Islamic terrorists were using this as a jump off point.

Ohh i see so when it's the non-muslims killing and invading muslims, it's still the muslims fault for being raped, killed and tortured to death.

Still Islamic. And it is a launching site and training ground for terrorists who kill us and everyone else. If they didn't want to be invaded .. they shouldn't have had the terrorists there. Plain and simple.

Who delivered the ideoligy and funds in that particular 'launching site'? It's Saudi that's actually the launching site not afghanistan.Yet US best pals with them?

That's what happens when muslim terrorists and insurgents are involved, ya' know.

So the muslims should spread out a red carpet to wellcome the invading forces and serve them cake for dropping bombs?

- Israel is a soverign nation that is constantly under terrorist attack from muslims. The land isn't 'rightly owned' by the so called 'palestinians'. War was waged against Israel and the perps LOST to Israel. It doesn't have to give back lands it gained in a war of aggressioin against them. Your stand on this is backwards.

When did the zionist beggars kicked out of europe turned into the new 'Rightly' owners of the stolen lands?

I'm not ignoring it. I have no idea why you bring it up. The saudis are NOT our allies. We all know that. I have no idea why the government continues to hug them. What's your point?

The reason why the US government continues to hug them is because they are the ones that created and funded wahabism.
Hence you will never ever see the root of islamic extremism annihilated.Always remember the root is Saudi Arabia.

The terrorist list is accurate. Care to debate it? Muslims kill muslims at an extremely high rate.

If i decided to take an account of every criminal activity in the non-muslim countries, would that make them a terrorist too?
edit on 6-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Oozy doesn't have answers to questions. All Oozy has, is insults and sarcasm to answer peoples questions on Islam.
She is right.. All religions have dark pasts.. The difference is .. most others have evolved to fit into modern society, Islam seems to be falling backwards.

Who stones people to death? Who does that? in 2010?

Who prosecutes rape victims? Who still beheads people? Who does that?

Islam is a religion of hate and violence! Period!

Oozy, how do you have your pro-Muslim / Anti - anyone else propaganda organized? \

Find the answers for some of her questions Oozy.. Can you at least address them? You claim/act like you know everything about Islam.. Pony up Oozy!

They really aren't questions.. They are facts about Islam, that point out the pure violence and hate of Islam..
You shouldn't really be searching for answers... You should be justifying the disgusting nature of the religion, and explaining how beating women is ok in a modern Islamic society.

If religions were football teams... Islam would be the Detroit lions!~
If fanatic psychopaths were airplanes... Islam would be JFK airport!~

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

You forgot that Muhamad was a pedophile also. Just sayin!
2nd line

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Oh yeah, he had a 9 year old "wife". That was surely consensual though.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

LMFAO... Oozy saw a door and ran for it... Deflecting a little Oozy? Oozy.. All you have is a soap box, and some pre scripted crap that you spew over and over regarding Islam. We get it.. You feel Islam is repressed - You feel that everyone else is to blame for the reputation that Islam has. You never address the dark truths about Islam.

Get some new talking points ... or just stop embarassing yourself in all of these threads. Everyone feels the EXACT same way about you. Your a passionate guy.. Your probably a nice caring fella. But in your blind defence of Islam, your making yourself look really really bad.

You sit here and blast her with questions, make statements that you expect her to address. When she does it effectivly and efficiently, you aren't able to keep up and your brain resorts to topic change and or insults.. This is what you do on EVERY thread, where you aren't able to get away with just vomiting all of your rhetoric.

I have to give Oozy credit.. In every thread he always finds a lap dog, that blindly backs anything he says. Makes me think that he might have an alter-ego / dual accounts!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Was Joseph a paedophile when he married Mary when she was aged between 12-14?

Now watch all the christians convert to athiesm to counter this argument.
edit on 6-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
These guys are non-muslims yet they don't see the islamic threat?

Or are these jews and Americans undercover muslims?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

They aren't originally your ideas, certainly, it is stuff that has been disproven and recycled and disproven and recycled time and time again. Islam's ideas? Certainly not. 72 whore-virgins? Nice way of phrasing it.Certainly not in the Quran, and even in the (very weak hadith that has that number), they're not "whore-virgins", thanks.

Islam doesn't say most women go to hell. The Hadith (once again, not the Quran, which you were so obsessing about) have one tradition (again with variable authenticity) that states that the majority of the inhabitants of hell are women. Hardly the same thing. And another one of your (recycled) nonsenses: most women who make it to heaven will be "servicing men"? Says who?

And finally, when I get to the meat of your post (the Quranic quotes you were so obsessing about), I am equally disappointed. First off, obviously, you've never actually read the Quran, you probably just pasted that off some anti-islam website. I mean...c'mon Surah 45 doesn't even have verses that go up to 70.
Next, there are a couple of verses talking about "companions with lustrous gazes". There is one verse (where the context shows it is speaking to men) that speaks of voluptuous breasts. There is no mention anywhere of sex.

I don't know who Suyuti or Muhammad Asghar is, nor do I care, they certainly aren't mentioned in the Quran (which you were so insisting is full of sex of this sex cult) or any Hadith. Hadith 39 of the Kitab al-zuhd in Sunan Ibn Majah has completely different text (I only have the arabic, otherwise I'd post it here), that isn't related in the slightest, so that is probably again just a random copy-paste from an anti-islam website that was just hoping that most people wouldn't bother to look it up. Congratulations....you've earned either FAIL or DISHONESTY.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

I'm showing FlyerFan how easy it is to play games.

She is already stuck, can't even answer one question.

Does everyone think the same? How about you answer the question, don't fall for the trap though.

FlyerFan has provided nothing, just lame games for example lining up rhetorics in a circle when you tackle her in the first rhetorics, she runs and sits on the other one.

Once again, playing games is easy, I'm actually pretty good at it

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

Are you limiting the question to just the Middle East? If you are not there are quite a few countries in Africa, and somalia comes to the forefront.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Once again, playing games is easy, I'm actually pretty good at it

No argument here, or most likely from many others in this thread.. You do have a certain ability thought to take zen like approach to others who pose valid question though.

Should there be any punishmnet towards the Palestinian Fire Crews who helped out Israel? I am looking for an answer to that question. Its simple, straight forward with no hidden meanings.

Should the Palestinian Fire Fighters who assisted Israel be punished for helping?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

Are you seriously incapable of telling the difference between a teenage girl and a child? Mary was obviously ready for procreation at the time she was ENGAGED to Joseph. How many nine year old females are menstruating?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by gravitational

So let me get's this straight. You have Islam-phobia. you're picturing in your mind that since the Muslims were behind this then all Muslims are evil.

And you're spreading disinformation.

There is no reason to believe this fire was started by Muslims.

I was told that according to billie brimm, the fires were started by muslims.
Do I belive this? No. These are the 'christians' who believe that we must kiss israel's ass forever until Jesus returns because by kissing israels ass things will finally be so bad that Jesus simply MUST return.
edit on 6-12-2010 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Should there be any punishmnet towards the Palestinian Fire Crews who helped out Israel? I am looking for an answer to that question. Its simple, straight forward with no hidden meanings.

Should the Palestinian Fire Fighters who assisted Israel be punished for helping?

No, just like the Flotilla activists shouldn't have been punished for assisting the Palestinians in Gaza Concentration Camp.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I am so glad so many in the rest of the world are capeable of free thought and do not think as you do.

Link: " www.news.com.au..."
More Countries Recognize Palestine.

Truth and Reason will win out over hate and fear every time.....every, time....if only, eventually.

'Nuff said.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Can you defend why your Profit had sex with a 9 year old??

If your Profit lived today he would have been spat on by everyone and sentenced to jail for his disgusting acts.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Why the outcry regarding a relatively small number of Muslims, when the dancing and cheering Israelis incident on 9/11 was quickly swept under the rug?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by orangutang

And you expect us to comment on an article that begins with: “Gods Anger Burns Israel”
Enough to say they were NOT MILITARY JAIL WARDS.

I often wonder where people get filled with so much disinformation and twisted lies, Until people like you bring ridiculous blogs such as this.

you are quick to deride others posts, do you feel like you are losing ground? you have not commented on the historical fact of israels irgun terrorists bombing the hotel king david. is it too hot for you? are historical facts within our lifetime in error?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join