It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

And you expect us to comment on an article that begins with: “Gods Anger Burns Israel”
Enough to say they were NOT MILITARY JAIL WARDS.

I often wonder where people get filled with so much disinformation and twisted lies, Until people like you bring ridiculous blogs such as this.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by oozyism

Why don't you try addressing some of the things she says about Muslim heaven or maybe quote something that contradicts her saying that qur'an degrades women?

I'm not saying she's right and you're wrong, I just don't feel I know enough to either confirm or deny any of what either of you are saying, but it does seem like she's making some points while you're saying nothing other than that she's wrong and stupid, and I'd like to know what you have to say about it.

Do you want to turn this thread about Muslim heaven and women's right>?

That would be kinda stupid.

She claimed that Islam is a sex cult, I just said sure it is, yes we all believe her, because she is a liberated woman

Why don't you create a thread for me and her so we can discuss her hate towards Islam

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
You know what the funny thing is, these people who have an anti-islamic agenda never seem to answer this question:

If Islam was soo bad, than name one muslim country that has invaded, killed all the non-believers and applied global caliphate?

Ohh i forgot it's actually the other way round! It's the muslims that are being murdered in millions through illegal wars, secular democracy forced on them and the presence of permanent millitary bases in their countries.

edit on 5-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: (no reason given)

Watch out, they might bring forward the "but they blow themselves up and treat their women like slave" argument.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

I don't think honour killings is part of ISlam as it's more of a culture thing as this is also practised alot more in hindu and sikh cultures.

Just to add:

Honor killings is also practiced in West, if you look at the statistics, there is more honor killings in West than Muslim countries.

Here comes the fury of ignorance

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It's so horribly depressing how someone would use a tragedy like this to garner "points" for their argument.

But anyhow, since this thread has long since devolved into a hate-fueled islam rants (both for and against), I'm guessing the original topic doesn't really matter anymore, and I thought I'd address a certain line of posts.

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Islam is a horrid sex cult..liar and a mass murderer... abusrd unending sex orgy for men and eternal whore-dom for women...a misogynistic stinkhole...one big sex orgy for men and one unending whore-dom for women...It's a sex cult full of lies spewed hundreds of years ago by a liar and mass murderer...Islam is a sex cult...an unending orgy for men and an eternity of whore-dom for women...It was invented by a liar and a mass murderer...misogynistic bunk...

Woah.....someone obviously took Propaganda 101 in college. Either that, or was badly brainwashed with the use of repeated buzzwords. Sorry to tell you this, but no matter how many times the same thing is repeated, fiction does not become truth. For example..your claim that it is a "sex cult": where does that come from? You keep telling people to read the Quran and see, but the Quran does not support your viewpoint- it has pretty standard fare, mostly similar to Christianity...it condemns homosexuality (but mentions no punishment for it), it condemns adultery, claims that the love between husband and wife is a sign from God and says that "you are their garments, and they are your garments". Your ideas of the islamic version of the afterlife are definitely not scriptural.

In fact, none of your opinions about Islam are scriptural...probably culled off some islam-hate website, along with those buzzwords like "overbreeding" and "litter"- speaking of, by the way, your fearmongering regarding polygamy is also false...true, the polygamy is slightly higher among the Palestinians (probably the affect of the Hamas campaign), but it is only really higher by about 1%. Only 4% of the men in the Palestinian territories are in polygamous relationships, compared to about 2-3% worldwide.

I think the "islamophobic" tag was very well put.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Going to war over Religion is like fighting over who has the better imaginary friend.

For all the good religion is supposed to do, look at it. People have perverted it for their own personal gain, from money to treating women as nothing more then breeding vessels.

Yet in the absolute end, we are all one in the same - we die.

No one can tell us what happens after that point, and that point is the one thing that binds everyone on this planet together.

And we say God doesnt hve a sense of humor:

edit on 6-12-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Multiple wives and dozens of kids = LITTERS. It's accurate.

Lol..thats not Islam thats Utah!
*cracks up*

Litters, the word, by English dictionary definition means : "a number of young brought forth by a multiparous animal at one birth "

In using it int he manner you are, you are calling Palestinians animals and I object rightly to that use of the word. It is a disgusting perversion of language as much as racist!

You use words you dont understand and comprehend even less....and only proove my points, several of which you still have yet to answer such as the links to Palestinian doctors etc.

Actually..if you want to do numbers...I am from a family of seven...my mother from a family of nine..my sisters each have 4 my brother 5 and I have 2 and a grandchild on the way....war of the womb? We're not Muslim...we're secular Scotts..you know..' good white Gaellic stock'...*shakes head*

I guess we're dangerous breeders for the whitey revolution huh?

But no..there's no arging with irrational people...as most Paelstinans have already figured out..and I refuse to stoop any lower, I dont want to descend to be at your level. So this is the end of it for me.

No matter what you say or dont..or how you say what you do... there is NO justifcation for murder and the slaughter of children...WHOEVER is doing it! EVER.

And while you are perfectly entitled to your f*cked up little view of reality..I am deeply grateful I do not share it.
Please..dont breed...please.

Rosha.

edit on 6-12-2010 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Who cares if she's a liberal woman or an old conservative male?

I find it odd that all of a sudden you *don't* want to go off topic..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

if we're going to look at islam historically, than we should compare the history of all the other religions which will probably look alot worser than Islam

I don't know about the 'worse' thing .. but yes please .. start a thread on how religions have spread in the world. We can take a good look at fanatical followers and how they spread peace at the tip of a bloody sword.

modern history shows us that it's the muslims who are getting invaded, killed and secular democracy forced upon them.

Secular democracy is a safe common sense way to run the planet. If they are being forced to enter the year 2010 - instead of the year 700 .. GOOD! The planet can't move forward if a billion people are stuck in the ignorant mud of Islam. As far as who is killing muslims .. the majority of muslims are killed by muslims. That's just the way it is. list .. muslims killing muslims ... constantly!

Originally posted by oozyism
Watch out, they might bring forward the "but they blow themselves up and treat their women like slave" argument.

REALITY CHECK ... that's exactly what happens in Islam. Pretty damn pathetic cult.
"A Woman's Heaven is Beneath Her Husbands Feet" ... vile old Islamic saying.

"A woman should never refuse her husband, even if it is on the saddle of a camel" - Recognize that hadith?
WikiIslam
Qur'an (4:11) - "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females"
Qur'an (2:282) - "And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not found then a man and two women."
Qur'an (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"
Qur'an (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..."
Qur'an (4:24) and Qur'an (33:50) - A man is permitted to take women as sex slaves outside of marriage.
Bukhari (6:301) - "[Muhammad] said, 'Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?' They replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her intelligence.'"
Bukhari (6:301) - continued - "[Muhammad said] 'Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?' The women replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her religion.'"
Bukhari (2:28) - Women comprise the majority of Hell's occupants.
Bukhari (62:81) - "The Prophet said: "'The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women's) private parts
Muslim (4:1039) - "A'isha said [to Muhammad]: 'You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses'"
Abu Dawud (2155) - Women are compared to slaves and camels with regard to the "evil" in them.
Ishaq 593 - "As for Ali, he said, 'Women are plentiful, and you can easily change one for another.'"
Tabari VIII:117 - The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims as sex slaves.
Tabari Vol 9, Number 1754 - "Treat women well, for they are [like] domestic animals with you and do not possess anything for themselves."
Qur'an (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."
Qur'an (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath..."
Abu Dawud (2142) - "The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife."

if you look at the statistics, there is more honor killings in West than Muslim countries.

Prove it. Post credible information from credible sources.

Originally posted by babloyi
..your claim that it is a "sex cult": where does that come from?

Straight from the cult itself. The Qu'ran. The teachings. The treatment of women. The power men use over women. The version of the afterlife. It's all there. SEX and power for the man's pleasure over women.

Your ideas of the islamic version of the afterlife are definitely not scriptural.

WRONG.
1 - They aren't my 'ideas'... they are Islam.
2 - Men being serviced by 72 whore-virgins for eternity ring a bell?
3 - Islam says most women go to hell. Those that go to heaven will be 'servicing' men for eternity. SInce there isn't enough women to go around, Allah created whores in heaven to service the men for eternity.
Qu'ran verses for you .. all full of sex for the men ... 78.31-33; 55.54-58; 45.70-74; 46.10-22; 56.35-38; 52.19-20; 37.48-49; 44.51-55; 38.49-53
4 - Muslim commentator Suyuti "each time we sleep with a houri we find her a virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal. The sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Ecah elected will marry seventy houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetising vaginas." (Page 308, "why i am not a musim" by Ibn Warriq)
Shia Chat
WikiIslam

Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.' " Sunan Ibn Maja, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39
The Holy Prophet said: 'The believer will be given such and such strength in Paradise for sexual intercourse. It was questioned: O prophet of Allah! can he do that? He said: "He will be given the strength of one hundred persons. Mishkat al-Masabih Book IV, Chapter XLII, Paradise and Hell, Hadith Number 24

Information here

One would think that Muslim women would feel short-changed in the afterlife. Paradise for men will include access to maidens: “pure companions” (2:25; 3:15; 4:57), “fair ones with wide, lovely eyes” (44:54; 52:20—or “beautiful, big and lustrous eyes”—Ali; cf. 55:72) like “hidden eggs (of the ostrich)” and “hidden pearls” (37:49; 56:23), “those of modest gaze” (37:48; 38:53—or “chaste women restraining their glances, [companions] of equal age”—Ali; cf. 55:56; 78:33), who are “good and beautiful” (55:70), “virgins” (56:36), “whom neither man nor jinni will have touched before them” (55:56,74). Such lascivious, lustful appeals to sensual and sexual passions are transparent—and typical of male authors unguided by a higher power.

Information from Mohammad Asghar here

“Everything in the Gardens will be for the enjoyment of their residents. In them, their male residents will have companions who will provide them with immense pleasure without feeling shame… Bashful with dark eyes and virgins … will provide them constant company and sex. Those men who will not have interest in sex with the female Hurs (maidens), Allah has made arrangement for them as well: they shall be attended by boys graced with eternal youth… Allah will make them drunk, so that they can serve their clients to their entire satisfaction… The male residents of the Gardens and their virgin companions will be doing only one thing: sex.”

The wives of Muslim men who make it to Heaven, Asghar says,

“will chase their husbands to satisfy their sexual needs. Orgies will always take place in the Gardens. With their male residents’ desire for sex always remaining present in them due to the presence in their midst of, perhaps, naked Hurs, they will have nothing to do, but to have sex with them with no barriers to shield their activity from the next copulating man and Hur. Fathers will be having sex with the Hurs before the eyes of their sons and daughters, and sons will be having sex with the Hurs before their fathers and mothers…

In fact, none of your opinions about Islam are scriptural

1 - They aren't my 'opinions'. They are facts.
2 - See the above quoted ISLAMIC facts.

I think the "islamophobic" tag was very well put.

:shk: PC get in the way of seeing clearly. :shk:
Islam is a drag on humanity. It's bad for women. It's ignorant. It's violent.
That's not 'phobia' (I have a degree in psychology and understand that term well).
That's called SEEING THE TRUTH.
edit on 12/6/2010 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha
Litters, the word, by English dictionary definition means : "a number of young brought forth by a multiparous animal at one birth "

It fits pretty darn well. Humans are animals. Having large numbers of children are litters. Having large numbers of children when you can't afford them and can't educate them is irresponsible and moronic. All the litters of uneducated disfunctional brats will just grow up to be adult uneducated disfunctional violent grownups with nothing to do except cause trouble. That's a fact.

In using it int he manner you are, you are calling Palestinians animals and I object rightly to that use of the word. It is a disgusting perversion of language as much as racist!

It's accurate use of language and fact. Telling the truth isn't being 'racist'
Oh .. and 'palestinian' isn't a race. Learn the language, will ya'?

You use words you dont understand and comprehend

I understand them perfectly. They fit.

war of the womb? ... We're not Muslim..I guess we're dangerous breeders for the whitey revolution huh?

Dangerous breeders .. or more likely ignorant overpopulators.

But no..there's no arging with irrational people...

Yes .. you have your head in the sand .. so trying to educate you does seem pointless.

Please..dont breed...please.

Awwww .. a few posts ago you were ranting about no one having a right to tell others how many children they can or can't have. And here you are ... telling someone who disagrees with you not to have children. How .. HYPOCRITICAL of you. And yes .. I fully know the meaning of that word too.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The OP is able to name his thread title in which ever way he pleases

its called freedom

you guys asking him to change it are no better than the Muslim Extermists who are telling the west what not to say/do so we dont offend them

OP dont change your thread title to appease the board Muslims or Muslim aplogists,

They were MUSLIMS who were celebrating deaths of Israelis, so the title in my eyes, is correct. No where does it say "ALL MUSLIMS"

Peace

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I will wait until you make a thread to discuss one of your claim, whether you want to debate Women in Islam, or Terrorism, or what ever you don't like about Islam. I will be happy to discuss your delusions regarding Islam.

It is easy to debate 20 rhetorics at once because you can jump around in circles, but if you discuss one I'm sure you will get stuck and embarrass yourself

Regards

send me a U2U when you do

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I will wait until you make a thread to discuss one of your claim, whether you want to debate Women in Islam, or Terrorism,

Each and every time you get on here defending the indefendable .. Islam ... you get your butt kicked. You have already been kicked to the curb many times in regards to women in Islam. A little reminder .... ATS thread - UK's Islam Channel Censured for Guests Advocating Marital Rape And I just proved you wrong on this page of this thread. Give it up. Open your eyes. Educate yourself. (or do you enjoy your Islamic-Man-power over women too much to give it up? That'd be rather sick ya' know).

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

My ass got kicked

Really?

You didn't have much presence in that thread

I was still there until the last page.

Anyways, just read your post, see how many things you are touching at once, I think you need to create a thread for us to debate one subject you don't like about Islam, not 20 at once where you will be able to run on circles.

Unless you know you are not up for it

edit on 6-12-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Not only did you pick and chose quotes from my previous post but also tried to put a full deflection spin on it.Seriously get to the point and stop wasting my time.You're telling me to read history yet when i go into details of that part of history you deliberately ignore it.

So you indirectly claim it's acceptable to force secular democracy through millitary means in muslim countries? So everyone should become part of one system and one order called the NWO?

Name me one muslim country that has recently invaded, killed all the non-muslims,jews and applied caliphate with Sharia law to its full extent? I don't think you can so you're not gona answer this question.

While i can name of a few non-islamic countries that have invaded, killed and forced secular democracy/communism in muslim countries.

-Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

-Soviet invasion of Chechnya (genocide).

-Serb's ehtnic cleansing muslims in Bosnia (genocide).

-US invasion of Afghanistan (forced secular democracy).

-US invasion of Iraq (over 1 million dead iraqis) (forced secular democracy).

-Israel perpetuating palestinian genocide and stealing their rightly owned lands (slow genocide).

-Israel attacking Lebanon.

You keep ignoring the part why US has such close relations with Saudi where most of the terror funds, wahabi extremism, all 9/11 hijackers and OBL originated from.Surely if you want to fight extremism than you are better off starting from the root of it? Instead Saudi gets $billions of hi-tech millitary gear and protection after israel.

And i can also see where you get your sources from:Anti-islam

Seriously?

Now lets see what new spin you will put on your next post as you will obviously ignore the important points i keep raising.

edit on 6-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I think you need to create a thread for us to debate one subject you don't like about Islam, not 20 at once where you will be able to run on circles.

She won't create a proper thread to debate on one subject as she will get hammered once all the facts are brought forward.

Hence playing musical chairs with 20 different subjects works well to keep the agenda going.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by Doujutsu

Just remind me why we are bombing Afghanistan, and soon Iran ?

To spread the NWO tentacles as far as possible by chasing a self created false enemy.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Not only did you pick and chose quotes from my previous post

I'm not done yet ... I can only answer just so many at a time.

but also tried to put a full deflection spin on it.

Truth isn't deflection spin. It's just truth.

So you indirectly claim it's acceptable to force secular democracy through millitary means in muslim countries?

I said secular democracy is good for the world. It's the common sense means to run the planet. No religious laws. No Sharia laws. Nothing except common sense. As far as how to get that way, it's called EDUCATION and TELLING THE TRUTH. Military means is difficult. No where do you see people forcing muslims into classrooms at the point of a gun in order to convert them. (whereas you DO see Muslims blowing people up who aren't muslim enough or who aren't muslim at all) Getting education about the truth of islam out to the poor fools who engage in it .. that is the best way to bring them out of the year 700 and into 2010.

Name me one muslim country that has recently invaded, killed all the non-muslims,jews and applied caliphate with Sharia law to its full extent?

RECENTLY ... A muslim COUNTRY that invades .. killing ALL non muslims ... Shiria law to it's FULL extent ... yeah ..
Not trying to be exact or anything are ya? more like ISLAM groups invade, terrorizes, bombs, and has at it's core Sharia law as it's goal.

I don't think you can so you're not gona answer this question.

wrong.

-Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.
Still Islamic - and Islamic terrorists were using this as a jump off point.

Soviet invasion of Chechnya
Still Islamic - and Islamic terrorists were using this as a jump off point.

-Serb's ehtnic cleansing muslims in Bosnia

Still Islamic ( I was there when it started .. got stories to tell) And the Muslims did their fair share of killing.

-US invasion of Afghanistan (forced secular democracy).

Still Islamic. And it is a launching site and training ground for terrorists who kill us and everyone else.
If they didn't want to be invaded .. they shouldn't have had the terrorists there. Plain and simple.

-US invasion of Iraq (over 1 million dead iraqis) (forced secular democracy).

- SADDAM went to war with his neighbors (our allies) and lost. He agreed to surrender.
- He broke the surrender agreement over and over - thus bringing war down upon Iraq.
- Iraq had a mass murdering dictatorship. Hitler-esqe. Now it doesn't.
- One million dead Iraqi civilians at the hands of the Coalition (not other Iraqis or insurgents?) prove it! Good luck with that.
There are dead Iraqis for sure. That's what happens when muslim terrorists and insurgents are involved, ya' know.

-Israel perpetuating palestinian genocide and stealing their rightly owned lands (slow genocide).

- Israel is a soverign nation that is constantly under terrorist attack from muslims. The land isn't 'rightly owned' by the so called 'palestinians'. War was waged against Israel and the perps LOST to Israel. It doesn't have to give back lands it gained in a war of aggressioin against them. Your stand on this is backwards.

-Israel attacking Lebanon.

Lebanon (Iran by proxy) attacking Israel and launching constant terrorist attacks at them.

You keep ignoring the part why US has such close relations with Saudi where most of the terror funds, wahabi extremism, all 9/11 hijackers and OBL originated from.

I'm not ignoring it. I have no idea why you bring it up. The saudis are NOT our allies. We all know that. I have no idea why the government continues to hug them. What's your point?

And i can also see where you get your sources from

The terrorist list is accurate. Care to debate it? Muslims kill muslims at an extremely high rate.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I said secular democracy is good for the world.

Who are you to say what is good for the world?

Or are you suggesting everyone thinks like you>?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

My ass got kicked
Really?

Yep. Just as I did on this thread.

You didn't have much presence in that thread

I certainly did.

see how many things you are touching at once,]

Because people keep throwing things out all at once.
I'm addressing THEM, not bringing them up myself.

as she will get hammered once all the facts are brought forward.

Um ... wrong! I've already proven oozyism wrong on many threads. A lot of us have.
I've never been 'hammered' when it comes to exposing Islam. Never. It's not possible.
Islam is a mess and it's all there for everyone to see.

Hence playing musical chairs with 20 different subjects works well to keep the agenda going.

1 - I'm not playing musical chairs. I'm answering each subject as you all bring it up. If I didn't, then you people would whine that I was avoiding it or not answering. So blame yourselves for bringing different subjects up. I'm just answering your posts.
2 - No 'agenda'. Just truth. That's the only 'agenda' on this site ... deny ignorance and state the truth.
3 - Funny how those who can't support their position always hide behind the claim of 'agenda' rhetoric.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join